Birthday Surprise

"It's Logan's birthday." Virgil announced at the end of the stairs. "We have to do something."
       "A surprise!" Roman said.
       "Okay, one vote for scaring the shit out of him." Virgil pointed at Patton. "What's your idea?"
       "I have my own idea." He giggled and ran up the stairs. "Logan!!" They heard him yell.
       "Yes, Patton? What is the matter?" Logan pushed up his glasses before he was tackled in a hug. They both went down. "Patton.. hello." He grabbed his glasses and sat up, looking at Patton on his lap.
       "Hi!" He put his arms on his shoulders and stared at him. "How are you?"
       Logan felt weird after feeling his face heat up a bit. "I am doing good."
       Patton smiled wider, if that was possible. His breathing intensified, his face flushed red, and his heart went crazy.
       "Patton, are you feeling alright?" Logan put his forehead on Patton's, checking to see if he had a fever.
       Patton pushed him down so he was fully laying down and kissed him.
       Roman walked up the stairs. He stopped at the top and turned around to head back down. "Nope."
       Patton pulled away and stared at him. "Happy birthday, Logan."
       He wanted to do something, but Logan couldn't move. He froze, a red heap of mess on the floor.
       "He beat us to it." The others stood behind them, holding balloons.
       Remus blew on his kazoo as silence filled the hallway.

Happy Birthday Logan!!

A little celebration chapter while the book is on hiatus.

Real chapters will come out in a couple weeks!!