Verbal Abuse

REQUESTED BY mayalovesthesdmn

     Roman and Virgil had been getting along pretty well over the past few months. But then, Roman started attacking Virgil with hateful words.  Why? Who knows.
     But Logan was furiated.

~Two Weeks Prior~

     "Hey, Ro, can you get me a water bottle?" Virgil asked, staring at his phone.
     "Why don't you get off your lazy ass and do it yourself?" He spat, walking back upstairs.
     "Ro..man?" Virgil felt attacked. He swallowed hard and tried to focus on the screen in front of him. What's gotten into him? He wondered.
     He did the same thing the other day when Virgil asked what he was doing.  He snapped and said "it's none of your buisness, twat."
     He isn't even British! He thought. But, I guess it didn't really matter. What mattered was that Roman hated him, and he didn't even know why.

     Both Logan and Patton have noticed this action. But neither of them have done anything, but they were angry. And angry Patton was the last thing you wanted.
     They wanted to play it out to see how it goes, maybe Roman was angry about something else and Virgil just happened to be there.
     Patton and Logan haven't talked or interacted with Roman whatsoever, so they don't know if it's directed at Virgil, or if he'd do the same to the others.
     They let it off since it was just a few words. Patton would comfort Virgil sometimes, but he never had a panic attack or anything like that because of it.
     "Why are you so suddenly rude to me? We were just becoming such great friends!" Virgil asked, storming into the living room where Roman was.
     "It's none of your fucking buisness." He spat.
     "What has gotten into you?! Why is this only diorected towards me?! What could I have possibly done, except be so kind, to deserve your hatred!?"
     "Fuck off."
     "Answer me!"
     "I SAID FUCK OFF, YOU DYKE!" Roman turned to look at him with hurtful eyes.
     Virgil turned and ran back up the stairs. He slammed his bedroom door shut and jumped onto his bed.
     "Fucking... ARGH!" Virgil yelled. He grabbed a pillow and slammed it into his face.
     There was a soft knock at his door. "Virgil?" He heard Patton say.
     "Go away!" He replied, trying to choke back his tears.
     He heard the door open and close. There were footsteps coming closer, then weight on the bed next to him.
     "P-Patton.." he said, letting it out.
     "Not Patton." He heard Logan say. He felt arms wrap around and him, pulling him closer.
     "I-I don't know why... o-or what to do.." Virgil admitted.
     "Not surprised to hear you say that." Logan said. He rubbed circles into his back and placed his chin on his head.
     Virgil crawled into his lap and let him hold him. He sat there, silently crying and shaking. He had a blanket covering his whole body.
     "Anything you want to say?" Logan asked. "Or anything you want me to do?"
     "Uhm... n-no.." he replied.
     "Do you want to lay down?" Logan asked.
     Virgil nodded, so Logan set him down and then laid next to him. He pulled him closer and stroked his hair, with his other arm around him.
     Virgil curled up into his chest. He held his arm up, with the blanket, and put it around Logan. So he had one of his arms and a blanket around him.
     "Why- why.. would he c-call me such harmful things..? Wh-what did I even do to him?" Virgil asked, hiks voice muffled by Logan's chest.
     "I don't know... I do not know.." he held him tighter. "But it'll be alright. I won't allow him to do it again.."
     "Thanks, Lo."
     "Anytime."

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED❗
Just until I get these other requests done!