Prinxiety (Princey x Anxiety)

Requests are open

Roman was overjoyed when he heard about movie night for the five of them. It was the first time Thomas was joining in on movie night. They usually had it in Patton or Roman's room, but since that would cause Thomas some distress, they decided to just do it in his living space.

"Lets get watching!"
Roman said.
Thomas plopped the DVD in, everyone oblivious to what they were about to watch. The movie ended up being Aladdin. Patton, Roman and Thomas were all singing the songs.

"Prince Ali fabulous he Alibabwa!"
They all sang.
Virgil looked and listened to their astonishing voices. Logan, on the other hand, was invested into the movie, staring at the screen.
Movie ended, food was ate, drinks were drank, and the sides were tired, along with Thomas. And believe it or not, Anxiety was the first to fall into a slumber, resting his head on Logan's shoulder, who did not appreciate the close company.

"Ill take him off your shoulders Logan. Pun intended."
Roman said, picking up Virgil.
He was a lot lighter than Roman expected. He opened the door to the dark room and turned on the lights. He walked over to Virgil's bed and set him down in it, pulling his black MCR quilt over him. Roman kneeled to the side of his bed and looked at the sleeping side. He admired looking at him, as if he were a million dollar piece of art work that caught the attention of everyone around, except it didnt.

Roman stood up. He always felt bad for Virgil, since he is anxiety and he always has it. His panic attacks, the fact that he always feels as if everyone hates him. Princey doesnt. His emotions towards Virgil are quite the opposite, and Roman always tried to make him understand that, but he never knows whats going on in his head.
Roman looked at him and smiled. He pulled the covers up and slid under them, pulling the covers now back over them.

Virgil felt a slight movement, and hes a light sleeper. He fluttered his eyes open to see what was happening, but all he saw was Roman's face, inches away from his own. He sat up in shock, which woke the prince, who wad barely asleep.

"Wh-what are you doing in my roo- in my bed?!"
Roman sat up as well, shocked at the sudden sight.
Princey decided not to speak knowing that all that will come out is stutters. So he sat there, letting silence fill the room. Virgil sighed and relaxed his muscles. He looked at Roman through his bangs and smiled just a tiny bit. So tiny that Roman didnt even notice. He felt guilty, he shouldnt have done it... Virgil moved his head upward to face the prince better.

"I-Im sorry..."
Roman said.
Virgil sighed again.

"Dont be."
He said.

"Why not? I just tried to sleep with you! Uhm wait no, that came out wrong, you know what I mean!"
Roman crossed his arms and avoided the other sides gaze.

"I shouldnt have reacted like that.. especially how I feel about the situation.."
Virgil smirked.
"I should have reacted more like this."
He said.
He grabbed Princey and smashed his lips into the others. Roman was shocked at first, of course, but learned to settle into the kiss, and to be more polite, return the kiss. They pulled away gasping for air like a fish out of water.

"I love you Virge.."
Roman smiled at him.

"I could say the same thing, Princey."
He replied.
They decided to lye back down. They fell asleep in each others arms joyously.

!!UPDATE FOR YOU NEW GUYS! I DO TAKE SMUT, AND I TAKE ANY SHIP. I ALSO TAKE PART TWO'S TO ANY CHAPTER!!

Anyways, take it easy guys, gals and non binary pals! Peace out!💝