Love's In The Air

Thomas has had a crush on a certain someone. His best friend Dominic. And the sides have been helping him with it. Except Virgil.
     Virgil thought it'd be a good idea to stay away since he would probably trouble Thomas with everything. Like he always did. (No he doesnt, Im sorry, I love you Virge)

     "Weelll.... I've been talking with Dominic," Patton began. "And he told me he liked someone." He smiled.
     They all looked at him. "Who?" Roman asked.
     Patton shrugged. "He didn't tell me, but maybe Roman could give it a try!" Patton suggested.
     Roman smiled. "Yes, I'm sure that would be good. I could probably convince him to tell me."
     "Well dont make it seem like a creepy integrogation." Thomas said.
     "Well of course I'm not gonna make it like that!"

One hour later

     Dominic knocked on the door and Thomas answered it. "I came by to drop off one of your sides for breaking and entering." He pushed Roman into the house.
     "Technically I didnt break anything!" Roman denied.
     "Thank you." Thomas said before closing the door. "Roman what was that?!"
     Roman swallowed. "So maybe I walked into his house and scared him." He said.
     "Oh my god..." Virgil said, walking down the stairs. "Princey your so... stupid." He said.
     "Salutations, Virgil." Logan said.
     "Yo." He replied. He walked over to them. "Mind if I give it a try?" He asked.
     "I mean, I love you Virgil, but..." Thomas protested.
     "Thomas, just let me try once." Virgil said. "Please."
     "Mmmm.... okay." Thomas said.

Two hours later

     Virgil walked in the front door and up to Thomas, Logan, Patton and Roman. "Good news," he said. "Its Thomas."
     Thomas jumped up off the couch. "YES!" He yelled.
     "How did you, of all people, find that out?" Roman asked.
     "Dominic said he was waiting to talk to me because he trusted me more and he knows I'm the most chill about it." Virgil replied.
     Thomas hugged Virgil. "Thank you so much!"
     "No problem."

     Logan sunk down and went to his room in the mind palace. He has been thinking a lot since Thomas said he liked Dominic. Maybe he was interested in one of the sides. Roman? No, he was too passionate about things and he thinks he might be too clingy. Patton? No, hes too energetic and would interfere with his work. Maybe Virgil? Yeah. He is super chill and would completely understand when Logan would need space to work and shit.
     He smiled a little bit. "Never would I have thought of being here and contemplating about Virgil." He chuckled a tiny bit. "Kinda funny." He said.
     Logan sat down at his desk and continued the work he was doing that morning.

     Virgil sighed and layed in his bed. He grabbed his phone and scrolled through Instagram.
     He always came across pictures of Prinxiety and Moxiety, and he wasnt too fond. He never saw himself with them. I mean, there was even Logince and Logicality. But the one that always came across his mind and he always looked at and liked, was Analogical.
     Everytime Virgil would come across fanart of them two, he would smile. Even if he just heard or saw the word.
     He always imagined them being together, but knew it would never happen.

     Logan walked downstairs in the mind palace and looked at Patton. "Is there such need for you to be lazy?" He asked.
     "Well what are you talkin' about kiddo? I've been doing work all day!" Patton replied.
     "You've been helping Thomas. And after that you just came and sat down in front of the television." Logan snarled.
     Paton sighed. "But helping Thomas is part of my work, I'm his heart."
     Logan rolled his eyes. He grabbed his vocab. cards out of his back pocket and went through them. He found one and held it up. "Idc." He looked at it. "I never understood this one."
     "It means you dont care, Logan..." Patton frowned.
     "Your lost." Virgil said from the stairs.
     "I am right here." Logan turned and said.
     "Its okay."
     "You are acting weird."
     "I was lost once too but because all of you life sucks less now."
     "WE'RE YOUR BEST PALS." Roman yelled from his room and Patton sang from the living room.
     "Virgil, I do not see your point." Logan said.
     "It means, stop telling Pat he's lazy, when really, he's done more work than you today." Virgil said.
     "Virgil I- ... I am... sorry." Logan said hesitantly. His crush just insulted him.
     "It's okay Logan. Just don't be so harsh with him, 'kay?"
     "Okay..."
     Virgil smiled a bit and gave Logan a hug.
     "Virgil, may I say something?" Logan asked.
     Virgil pulled away. "Of course." He said.
     "I may have romantic feelings for you. I mean, Patton knows all about this stuff but I'm not sure." Logan explained.
     Virgil stood there, shocked. "Well... if you wanna find out, then I know a way you possibly could." He looked Logan in the eyes. "Kiss me."
     "What?"
     "I said kiss me." He said again.
     Logan pressed his lips into Virgil's and pulled away, his face red with heat.
     "Now kiss Pat." Virgil said.
     "Well I do not feel comfortable kissing him." Logan admitted.
     "Well there you go, now you like me and holy shit you like me." Virgil gulped and blinked a few times. He looked at Logan who was watching him in confusion. It was easy to see his bright red cheeks under his foundation. He slowly moved closer and closer towards Logan, and soon smashed his lips against his.
     He kissed back, hoping he was doing it right.
     Patton grabbed his camera and took pictures. "ROMAN! COME LOOK!" He yelled.
     Roman rushed down smiling. He saw what was going on and frowned. Was his crush really kissing that nerd? He was heartbroken and furious. He sighed and smiled a little. "That's great!" He lied.

REQUESTED BY deadzoid

REQUESTS ARE OPEN