Blizzard

Logicality and Prinxiety were the most voted ones. So that's what this chapter will be about:) (and a little slip of Remceit ;)

     "Logan, you are being illogical!" Roman said.
     "Roman, if I don't go, I'll be fired!" Logan protested.
     "What do you think will happen if you go out there?! Boss specifically said we were off the hook today!"
     "Well you never said that!" Logan sighed and put his bag on the dining table. He walked over to the couch and sat down, rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands.
     Roman walked over and put his hands on the back of the sofa. "How about we just enjoy this day with our lovers? Just a relaxing day with loved ones, and then we can watch movies tonight. All of us." He promised.
     "That... does sound nice..." Logan smiled a little and lifted his head to his dear Patton walking in.
     "What's this great idea I heard about just know?" Patton asked, practically jumping in his spot.
     "A day indoors with our lovers!" Roman exclaimed.

     Virgil raised a brow at his door after hearing a knock. "Come in?" He said.
     Roman opened and closed the door. He walked over and sat next to his boyfriend.
     "You know you can just walk in?" Virgil looked at him. He was the only one that was sllowed to just "walk in" because he was his boyfriend, nothing he hasn't seen before.
     Roman shrugged. "I didn't want you to know it was me."
     Virgil squinted a little at him. "Your lying."
     Roman put his arms around his boyfriend. "Ah, you know me too well." He giggled.
     Virgil moved his head and gave him a hickey. "Don't lie to me." He said against his skin. "You know I hate it."
     Roman smiled. "I know you do... I apologize, Virge."
     There was a pause for a moment. "...I love you, Roman..." Virgil continued giving him more hickeys and little kisses on his neck.

     Patton ran up to Logan and sat next to him. He grabbed a folded up blanket on the side of the sofa and unfolded it. He layed it over the both of them. They sat in silence, listening to the wind howling like crazy outside.
     Logan sighed. "Why are you with me?" He asked, not looking.
     "Cause I want to hang ou-"
     "No, I mean relationship wise. Why are you dating me? I'm the most boring person that could ever live! I don't even understand emotions! Patton-" he turned to him "-we're complete opposites!"
     Patton wrapped his arms around Logan. "Shut up." He said an dkissed his cheek.
     "I'm serious Pat-"
     Patton kissed him and pulled away, a look of seriousness that Logan had never seen before, or any of the roommates. "I said shut up." He growled.
     Logan, unable to speak, looked at his boyfriend. "I-I-I-" the look was kinda intimidating.
     Patton smiled and pushed Logan down and kissed his passionately.

     "What movie are we gonna watch?" Patton asked.
     Roman put the disk in. "Marmaduke." He smiled and turned to walk back to the couch.
     "That's the one about the great dane, right?" Virgil asked, cuddling up to Roman once he sat down.
     "Bingo." He smiled more and kissed his boyfriend's forehead.
     Patton cuddled up with Logan as Roman hit play on the remote.
     The movie started playing. Roman turned up the volume since the wind was so loud outside. He grabbed Virgil and hugged him tighter.
     Virgil was shaking with fear and shivering from the cold. He heard a clash of thunder and buried his face in Roman's chest.
     Roman held him close. A little whimper escaped Virgil's mouth.
     Logan and Patton looked over at him, worried.
     "It's okay Virge. I'm here." Roman said, planting a kiss to his head.
     Little tears started to escape his eyes. He shut them tighter. He was practically on Roman's lap by that time. He had his legs over his and his arms around his neck holding on for dear life.
     Roman pulled him up on his lap and wrapped him in the blanket. He kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly, but not too tight to frighten him.
     Virgil stopped shivering but was still shaking here and there. He was able to relax in Roman's arms.
     "I love you, Virgil." Patton looked over and smiled.
     "As do I." Logan gave him a reassuring smile.
     "Love you too, mom and dad." Virgil chuckled a little.
     Logan rolled his eyes playfully at him.
     They continued watching Marmaduke, which was at the part where Marmaduke was saving Sassy.
     "And I also love you, Roman." Virgil said softly, kissing him.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!