Diced Love

Virgil was sitting on the couch, doing his normal things like scrolling through tumblr or Instagram while listening to MCR, P!ATD, FOB, etc.
     He always enjoyed this time alone, that is until someone had to come ruin it.
     "Anxiety!" Princey called.
     "What." Virgil groaned. He really was not in the mood to talk to anyone, let alone Roman.
     "Why don't we watch some Disney movies together?" He suggested. This was Roman's way of asking Virgil out on a date. Then he was planning on asking him to be his boyfriend in the middle of Cinderella.
     "I'll pass. Go ask Patton maybe?" Virgil waved his hand for him to leave.
     "But, I wanted to watch them with you." Roman pouted.
     "Well too bad, now buzz off." Anxiety snapped.

     Patton skipped downstairs to see Virgil sitting on the couch alone with his headphones on. His feet were on the couch as well. One knee at his face, one leaning the opposite direction.
     "Hey kiddo!" Patton giggled.
     "Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?" Anxiety said, pulling off his hesdphones and looking at the kitchen where Morality was.
     "Oops, sorry. I'm just not used to it. But I'll try not to call you that!" Patton exclaimed. "Want to help me cook?" He asked, hoping for a yes answer. He was thinking about maybe they could cook together then Virgil will accidentally fall in love with Patton and they can live happily ever after, but that wasn't the case.
     "No." Was all he simply said before throwing his headphones back on and blasting music, ignoring anything and everything around him.
     Pattom frowned at the failed attempt to date Virgil. He sighed and began making lunch for everyone.

     Logan walked downstairs with a book in his face. The only way he looked up is when he noticed a certain anxious trait. He sat in an arm chair and looked at him, from head to toe, he was perfect.
     Of course, knowing Logan, the one who isn't aware of emotions, doesn't know how to tell Virgil how he feels. How does he say it? How much would it hurt if he simply said no?
     Anxiety looked at Logic. "Oh great, now I suppose you want to do something with me too?"
     "Well, yes, I would love to. But I didn't come to accomodate that. Did you have something in mind?" Logan mentioned.
     "Jesus Christ Logan..." Virgil put his headphones back on and blasted his music, continuing to scroll through tumblr and some of Instagram.

     Okay, since Roman failed the other day, he thought, why not try again? So he decided to get up and go to Virgil's room, hoping he was in there.

     Since it was kind of weird that Virgil had turned him down on cooking, Patton thought it was finally time to tell him. Tell him how he's been feeling this whole time.

     Yes, Logan was not the one for emotions, but he thought he might come clean. He is gonna have to tell him at some point, so he decided the time is now.

     Roman made it to Virgil's room, he walked in. "Virg-"
     "Virgil!" Patton called, then stopped when he saw Princey looking at him.
     "Anxiety. May we converse?" Logan asked, walking in and stopping in his tracks to see Patton and Roman.
     "Okay, what is going on? Why are you all in my room?" Virgil asked.
     "Well before these two rudely interrupt," Princey said, rolling his r's when he said rudely. "I wanted to say, will you go out with me?" He turned back to the anxious trait.
     "Well that's what I was gonna ask!" Patton frowned.
     "That's what I wanted to converse with him about." Logan sighed.
     "So you all came here to ask me out? You guys are stupid." Virgil laughed. "No, I won't go out with any of you, but thanks. I feel appreciated."

Sanders Sides ONESHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें