It's a common oneshot, I don't like it either

I let my dogs choose what my next chapter would be by placing dog food and saying stuff like "Logicality, Prinxiety, Moxiety, etc." And pointing to them while saying stuff, and the first one they ate, I went with. So this may be very crappy.

     Patton frowned at his anxious friend. "Is something troubling you, buddy?" he asked.                         Virgil shrugged. "I don't know..." he sighed.                                                                                                               "Talk to me about it." Patton smiled and sat by Virgil in the busy cafeteria, but no one ever sat at their table, ever.                                                                                                                                                                     "You know Roman? The popular guy?" He asked and Patton nodded. "Well, I know this sounds cliche, but I like him." He said hesitantly.                                                                                                                          "Aw! Virge that's awesome! Do you want me to-"                                                                                                    "NO!" Virgil shouted, knowing that what Patton was gonna ask if he wanted him to tell him. And of course Virgil didn't want Roman to know.                                                                                                         "Oh, okay." He looked down at his food and began eating slowly, then smiled and looked back up at Virgil. 

     Roman looked at the crown embedded on his wrist. He sighed and looked up at Logan.                     "Your still on about that?" Logan asked, arching a brow. "I think it's nonsense. People should be able to love whomever they desire." He said.                                                                                                           "I know, but even if you don't end up with them, aren't you at least curious who it could be? I mean, yeah, it's stupid to think anyone would be willing to marry someone, just because of some stupid mark on their wrists, but curiosity did kill the cat." Roman looked up at Logan from his wrist once again.                                                                                                                                                                   "No." Even after all that he had said, he gave a simple answer. Which, honestly, is all Roman wanted to hear, a simple one word answer.                                                                                                                   "You know, Logan, I have a friend I can introduce you to. And I am almost positive you guys will have connecting marks." Roman's face lit up with excitement.                                                                     "For the last time, I'm not interested, Roman." He pushed his glasses up. And Roman frowned.       "Okay, but... even if you guys don't have connecting marks, I still want you guys to meet!"               Logan stood up and grabbed his bag, sighing he said, "Maybe tomorrow, Roman." And with that he walked away, leaving Roman smiling mischievously.                                                                                 After he left, Roman was joined by Remy.

     Virgil groaned as he dragged himself out of bed, his alarm clock on his phone screaming at him. He turned it off and threw it to the end of the bed and walking to his drawer.                                      Patton yawned and sat up. He stretched before standing and smiling at the anxious, tired as hell boy. "Good morning, Virge!"                                                                                                                                         He rolled his eyes. "How can you wake up and then instantly be all cheery, morning is the worst for me, I'm always grumpy." He sighed and threw black clothes, the only clothes he had, at Patton.                                                                                                                                                                                             Patton smiled and took them, walking into Virgil's bathroom. He had a pretty big house, he was honestly kinda rich. His room could easily be the size of the master bedroom, except the master bedroom was bigger. Think of a master bedroom in a normal decent sized house, his room was at least two times the size. He has always said he doesn't like it because anyone could easily sneak around with no noise, which made him anxious. As he always was. Virgil had always thought why he deals with him.                                                                                                                                           Patton walked back out with the black Fall Out Boy t-shirt and black ripped jeans. He chuckled nervously.                                                                                                                                                                                       Virgil looked him up and down. "It fits your body type, you don't look half bad. But your personality is way too adorable for it." (Oof, Dan and Phil quote? I think so. Also, PINOF 10 is my favourite so far, like holy shi-)                                                                                                                                                Patton smiled. "Thanks Virge, but I brought my own clothes. These clothes just aren't me." He chuckled and grabbed his own before walking back into the bathroom.                                                           Virgil grabbed his phone and walked downstairs, knowing Patton would be down soon. Patton knew his way around the house, he basically lived there since he was over so much. Virgil's family was basically a second family to him, he always felt welcomed. And he loved that when something went on at his house, he always had another home to turn to. And he hasn't had a friend or anything like that ever before, and he has always hoped it would stay this way.