Bad Boy *wink wonk*

"Loooogaaaaan!" Roman called. He shut the door behind him after entering and walked up to the nerd.

"What is it, Roman?"

"Have I been a bad boy~?" He asked seductively.

"Yes, you've been a bad boy." Logan said with a deadpan expression.

"Oh really? How bad have I been~?" Roman winked.

"You're a fucking nightmare, to be honest." Logan replied, turning back to his book.

"Oh for fucks sake!" Roman ripped the book out of his hands and started kissing him.

Logan pushed him off and fixed his glasses. "Roman I-" he stopped to think for a minute. "I am at a loss for words.."

"Get on with it Calculator Watch!" Roman said dramatically.

"Did- did you just quote yourself?"

"Of course I did!" Roman said, offended.

"Right okay, well-"

"Can I fuck you now?" He asked impatiently.

"Will you shut your damn mouth for one second!" Logan stood up so he was standing at the same height as Roman. (Maybe slightly taller)

Roman made a zipping his mouth motion.

"Listen, I- put you shirt back on!" Logan sighed irritably. "Listen, I do not know how to convey feelings well. And I will admit, that was a bit surprising."

"I know how to help. Kiss me again." Roman said.

"What, why?" Logan asked.

"Just do it!" He pushed.

Logan groaned and slowly went in for the kiss.

"How did that feel?" Roman asked after pulling away.

"Uhm.. good? I guess?"

"And how did the first one feel?" (Had tongue and everything)

"Incredible." Logan blushed and smiled a little bit thinking about it.

Roman jumped on him and kissed him. "No pulling away this time!" He said, tackling him and ripping off his clothes.

"Oh. What's that noise? Is someone hurt? It sounds like it's coming from Logan's room. I better go check on him." Patton asked after hearing the faint moans of Logan.

"Patton no!" Virgil called. "I-I mean.. I'm sure he's fine. I think.. uh.. Roman's with him! Taking- taking care of him!" He stumbled, trying to figure out what words to say.

"Oh.. okay!" Patton smiled and skipped towards the kitchen.

"Here." Roman said, tossing Logan a towel to clean up.

"Uhm.. Roman..?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we.. do that again sometime..?" Logan asked, looking at the floor.

"Oh hoho!" Roman loomed over him. (Logan was sitting) "Does someone feel good?"

Logan blushed and put on his glasses.

"Well, we should change your sheets and shower before bed. You can sleep with me tonight." He winked. "However, I may pull something in the middle of the night."

"The couch also exists." Logan said, walking to his bedroom bathroom.

"Okay I'm sorry!" Roman chased after him.

"Get out."

"Are we not showering together?" Princey whined.

"No we aren't showering together! Now get out!" Logan closed the door on him and locked it. A minute later he opened it. "Okay.."

"Yay!" Roman clapped, running into the shower.

Logan and Roman made their way downstairs after beginning the washer with the sheets in it.

They stood face to face with a pissed of Virgil.

"Scary!" Roman clung to Logan.

"You little shits really have the nerve to do that with Patton in the house." He growled.

Roman started sweating in fear.

Logan stared at him blankly. "Roman forced me."

"Logan!" Princey stepped away from him in offense.

"Both of you. To your rooms." Virgil said.

"Okay, we were heading there any-" Roman began.

"Seperate rooms." He clarified. That broke Roman.

"How dare make my own decisions!"

"I told you the couch still existed." Logan shrugged.

Roman gasped. "Traitor!"

"Go to your room, Princey!" Virgil snapped.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the gayest of them all?" Roman asked. It was the only thing that distracted him.

"Logan Sanders." The mirror replied.

Roman gasped and pulled the sword from it's hilt and got in a fighting stance. "You take that back!"

"What?!" Logan freaked. "Imogen DID NOT just die!" He knew she died, then came back to life. This was his third time reading the Ascendants Trilogy series.

He stared at the book like an angry child. He shut it closed and sighed.

"That's enough of that." He said.

"Can I come out now?" Patton asked, peeking his head through Virgil's sweater. (Which he had on and over his head)

"You had no reason to hide in the first place. But yes, you can come out." Virgil sighed.

"Yay!" Patton opened the jacket and leaped out of it. "What should we have for dinner, kiddo?"

"I don't know, dad. How about tacos." Virgil suggested.

"Sounds good!"

"TACOS?! WITHOUT MUA?!" Roman ran down the stairs. "How DARE YOU!"

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
sorry, I have like 7 unpublished chapters I need to get done. (Some from the beginning of May that I haven't even started)