Fucking Cat..

REQUESTED BY KitKatKittyKatKitten

     "Will you get off me!" Roman pushed Virgil, who was clinging to his arm. "Who even are you? No, the real question is, WHAT are you?!"
     "I'm a neko, dumbass. Y'know. A meif'wa." Virgil looked at him with cold eyes.
     "Don't you dumbass me! And get out of my house!" Roman pointed to the front door.
     Virgil stretched and flopped on the couch. "Nah, I quite like it here."
     "You little shit, GO HOME!"
     Virgil shrugged. "Don't have one."
     "Then where in the world did you come from?!"
     "The streets, dimwit!"
     "Don't you get all smart ass with me!" Roman put a hand to his chest. "I, however, am on dates a lot, so I'm not around much. Go find a new home."
     "Your too full of yourself." Virgil flicked his tail in annoyance.
     "God, no wonder your parents threw you out." Roman scoffed.
     Virgil put his ears back as he stared at Roman with thin slits in his eyes. "You don't know shit about my parents."
     "Whatever, I'll buy you catnip or something tomorrow."
     "I'm not an actual cat, dumbass." Virgil growled. "I don't eat catnip or cat food. I'm mainly human."
     "Whatever." Roman crossed his arms. "Why am I the one you clung to, anyways?" He asked out of curiousity.
     "Well, first of all, I thought you were attractive. And by that information, I assumed you'd be nice enough to take care of me. After two days, here we are." Virgil put his hands behind his head and propped his leg on his knee.
     "And you say I'm full of myself." Roman muttered.
     "I never mentioned anything close to me being full of myself. Pay attention twat." Virgil snarled.
     "If you want me to take care of you, then stop being all pissy!"
     "Then stop being an ass!" Virgil shot back.
     "Fine!"
     "Fine!" Silence filled the room. "I'm bored." Virgil complained.
     Roman tossed him a Nintendo DS with Kirby in it. "Here, play this. I can, uh, teach you if you'd like."
     Virgil stared at it. He opened it up as Roman sat next to him.
     "Here, there is a little pen on the side." He slid it out and handed it to the cat.
     Virgil blinked a few times when the game started. He stared Kirby for a moment.
     "It's so cute!" He said after a while of staring.
     "Ain't he? Softest little puffball we got." Roman said, quoting himself.
     Virgil looked up at Roman. (He was slouching) "Yeah. Cute."
     "Fuck off." Roman pushed his head back to the screen.

     "Well, I'm off to bed." Roman yawned and took the DS from Virgil. "Night." He began walking upstairs until we felt a weight on his leg. "C'mon, cat, I have to go to sleep, get off me."
     "Well I also need sleep, let me come with you." Virgil pouted.
     "Oh, no! You are sleeping on the couch!" Roman tried shaking him off his leg. No luck.
     "Pleeeeaaase. The bed will be more comfyyy." Virgil complained.
     "Yeah, well it's better than living on the damn streets! Be grateful for what you have, brat!"
     "I am grateful for what I have! And that's you! Now let me in the bed!" He leaped off Roman's leg and ran to the bedroom. He was already under the covers by the time Roman got there.
     "Get out." He said.
     "No!"
     "If you don't get out of my god damn bed in five second-"
     "What're you gonna do, huh old man?" Virgil teased.
     "24 is not old!" He pointed out.
     "Old hag."
     Roman tackled him on the bed. They both rolled off the side, Virgil now taking control and sitting atop Roman.
     "Aha! The old man couldn't keep his wits, huh? Us youngsters have so much against you!" Virgil spit his tongue out at him.
     "Your like 3 years younger! You have no right to call me an old man! Now get off me!" Roman squirmed under him, trying to break free.
     Virgil smirked and wrapped his tail around Roman's leg. "Did I already mention you are attractive?"
     "You sly cat.." he muttered. "Get the hell off me!" He struggled more.
     "Nope!" He giggled. He bent down closer to the other. "Not until I get a kiss."
     "What? No! Get off!"
     "It's the only way out of this." He smiled innocently.
     Roman blushed and kissed his cheek. "Now get off."
     Virgil's tail stood straight up along with his ears. He bent down and started making out with Roman, who was not too happy with the situation. He slapped his head and back, tried to push him off, but nothing moved him.
     Finally, Virgil pulled away, a string of saliva connecting to the both of them. They both breathed heavily and stared at each other.
     "Bastard." Roman muttered, taking the opportunity to escape. Virgil fell over to the side and panted heavily with his eyes closed. "Get up." He said. "Get out of my room."
     Virgil stayed motionless, breathing heavily.
     "You got asthma or some shit?" Roman asked, bending down.
     Virgil shook his head, finally catching his breath and pulling himself onto the bed.
     "No. No no n-"
     "I'm tired, cunt, leave me alone." He pushed him away and cuddled with the blanket against the wall.
     Roman looked at him, annoyed. He crawled under the covers on the other end. He felt arms wrap around him and he froze.
     "Little shit! Keep your hands to yourself!" Roman growled.
     Virgil slid a hand up his shirt and kissed the back of his neck. He wrapped his tail around his leg again.
     "Kinky bastard." He mumbled. "Get the hell off me!"
     "You really are annoying." Virgil said against his sking, which sent a chill down his spine.
     "Yeah, well you aren't the one being molested right now!" Roman turned so he could argue to his face. But Virgil wanted him to shut up. He kissed him and trailed the kissed down his jaw, down his neck and down to his chest. Roman wasn't arguing anymore.
     He touched Virgil's ears. They were soft. Soft black ears. He rubbed them in awe.
     Virgil put his ears back and looked at Roman in annoyance. "Stop that." He said.
     "Is your tail soft too?" Roman reached for his tail, wrapped around his leg.
     "No, don-!" Virgil purred.
     Roman messed with the tail, amazed by how soft it was.
     Virgil slapped his hand away. "That's enough." He said.
     "What, so you can do stuff to me, but I can't pet your tail?" Roman complained.
     "Unless you want to get me riled up and super aroused, then go right ahead." Virgil stared into his eyes.
     "That is definitely mentally noted. I won't touch it." He looked up. "But what about the ea-"
     "No." He said sternly. He grabbed Roman and sucked on his neck.
     "Seems hardly unfair." Roman pouted.
     "Fine, mess with ny ears, but don't say I didn't warn you." He finally gave in.
     Roman smiled and started messing with the ears. Virgil took notice to it right away. He relazed his ears and stared at Roman.
     "Fuck." He said. He sat on his lap, facing him. He rose a bit on his knees so he was taller. He took off his sweater and his shirt. He slid a hand up Roman's shirt, pulling it off him.
     "Wtf?!"
     Virgil looked dead into his eyes. "I told you not to play with them, but you insisted."
     "Holy fuck, don't rape me!" Roman freaked.
     "I'm not raping you!" He groaned. "Stop making me sound like a pervert!"
     "Well you are one!" Roman snarled. Virgil smashed their lips together, relaxing his body so their bodies touch.
     Roman put his arms around Virgil's pale shoulders, melting into the kiss.
     "Now your getting into it." Virgil smirked.
     "Shut the fuck up, cat." He said, slapping his bare back.
     Virgil bit his neck. His pointy teeth drawing a trickle of blood.
     "Ow! What are you?! A vampie?!!" Roman put a hand to his neck.
     Virgil licked his lips and went in for another kiss. "I'm a neko, dumbass."
     "Don't you dumbass me." Roman slid his hands down to his waist and pulled him down.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN
REQUEST A CHAPTER OR A PART 2/3 TO ANY CHAPTER!!