Fluff

This is just fluff from the Teleportation chapter

     After just waking up, Virgil walked down the stairs while rubbing his eyes. He stepped into the kitchen and hugged Roman from behind, who was making breakfast.
     "Morning mi amour~" He smiled at the sudden contact of the boy clinging to him.
     "Mm.." he mumbled in return.
     Roman turned the stove off and plated the food. "Breakfast. Is. Served."
     Virgil let go took his plate to the dining table. He collapsed into the chair and lazily picked up his fork.
     "C'mon, Virge. Cheer up. At least this is better than a week ago when I hated your guts." Roman sat down across from him.
     "You really did hate me that much, huh?" He questioned.
     "You were a random kid that showed up next to me in bed jacking off. I'm not just going to automatically be like, 'oh, he seems lovely. Maybe we'll become best friends.'" He exaggerated.
     "You already knew we were soulmates." Virgil took a bite of his food and looled up at his partner theough his bangs.
     "I knew I'd have to live the rest of my life with this bratty child." He joked.
     "Ha ha, very funny." He smirked at Roman. "Old man."
     "You cheeky little shit." He got up and walked around the table. He picked up Virgil and threw him onto the couch. "You better take that back." He crawled on top of him.
     "Nah. I wanna be punished." Virgil winked as Roman moved down to kiss him.
     "I'll just tease you instead. I know that pisses you off." He smirked and started sucking on his favourite spot on Virgil's neck.
     "And you say I'm the little shit. Old man."
     "Brat."

     Patton sighed. "I hope Virgil isn't stuck with a terrible person the rest of his life.." he put his hands on the counter top and looked at Logan on the couch.
     "He seemed pretty nice." He stood up and walked over to the kitchen where Patton was.
     "Yeah, but, he could have just been faking it. I just hope Virgil's okay." He smiled a little at the arms wrapped around him.
     "I'm sure he's fine." Logan kissed the nape of his neck. "He's an adult now. He can handle things on his own." He moved the kisses down to his collarbone. "Don't stress over it."
     Patton turned around and put his arms on Logan's shoulders. "You're right." He said, smiling.
     Logan kissed his neck and moved up to his jawline.
     "Imagine if Virgil's mother saw this." He chuckled.
     Logan glanced up at his face. He moved towards his lips and pressed against them.
     "Don't talk about her." He said, firmly.
     "Okay." Patton said, being lifted onto the counter. "Never again."

     "Virgil! Give me my sweater back! And put pants on!!"

Here's just some short fluff from the Teleportation chapter.

I have a special long chapter that I'll be posting at some point within the next week before school starts on Tuesday.

So until then, I wanted to post something so you can read a little bit while you wait:)