Teleportation

Roman was laying in his bed, reading manga. He'd been interested recently.
     He yawned, ready to fall asleep, for it was 11pm. He finished the chapter and shut off his phone. But before he could turn off his lamp, he felt a lump next to him.
     He turned and found a small boy, stopped in the middle of jacking off. The boy had a terrified look on his pale face.
     Roman relaxed. "Let me get you some paper towels." He got up and went to the kitchen to grab a roll and came back into the bedroom. "Here you are."
     The boy took the roll quickly and cleaned up. He was at least 18. Four years younger than Roman.
     "So uh, how'd you get here?" He asked.
     "I-I-I d-don't kno-know.." the boy was obviously scared.
     "I won't do anything, don't worry." He sighed. "But you really don't know, huh?" Roman looked around the room then spotted his phone. He turned back to the boy. "I think I know what it was. There have been complaints all around the city about someone randomly teleporting to their house. However, once teleported, they are bound there and can't leave unless the owner of the house leaves as well." He dared not to add the part, "the person they teleport to, is their forever soulmate."
     This kid is my soulmate? Roman thought. He sighed and got up. "I'll make you a bed on the couch if you'd like." He offered.
     The boy hesitantly nodded. He got off the bed and followed him out of the room and to the couch in the living room.
     Roman grabbed a puffy pillow and a puffy blanket to let the boy use.
     The boy tapped his shoulder. "U-Um.. can I ha-have a not-so-puffed-u-up bla-blanket..?" He asked quietly.
     Roman smiled. "Sure." He turned and walked to the blanket closet. This kid.. okay, so he was starting to get irritated. I should be asleep right now! Why give me a shy kid?! He walked back out with a thinner blanket and placed it on the couch.
     "If you need anything else, I'll be in my room." Roman said. Don't even THINK about coming to my room anymore tonight.

     Oh god, he obviously doesn't like me. But what can I do? I'll just try to stay out of his way. I'll make sure he doesn't have to do anything for me and I won't borrow his stuff. Buuut.. maybe just this one night. He cuddle up to the blanket.

     Roman whistled Disney lyrics as he made pancakes for him and the kid. This is really a nuisance. He thought.
     The boy woke up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He forgot he was at Roman's house.
     "You never told me your name, by the way." Roman mentioned, turning off the stove and plating the last pancake.
     "Virgil." He got up and went to the kitchen. He stared at Roman. "The person they teleport to becomes their forever soulmate. You left that part out." He said. "Old man."
     "Wha- HEY! I'm not old! I'm 22!" Roman huffed.
     "Why did I have to teleport to you?" Virgil squinted annoyingly at him.
     "Not so shy anymore, huh?" Roman walked to the table and set the plates down. "And trust me, I don't want to like you either. But there's no getting rid of you, so please, don't make my life hell." He turned to Virgil. "May as well endure it."
     "My main concern is that you're a guy."
     "What's wrong with gays?"
     "Nothing. I'm just not one."
     Roman sat down and poured syrup and powdered sugar on his pancakes.
     "You said to just endure it, right?"
     "Correct."
     "Okay. I'll try." The kid sat across from him, eating his plain pancakes.
     "So, Virgil," he pointed his fork at him. "What's your hobbies besides jerking off?"
     He blushed and glared at him. "I do not jerk off. It was  a one time thing." He put food in his mouth and swallowed. "I do enjoy cosplay and anime though.." he blushed a little more, embarrassed to admit it. But if he was gonna spend the rest of his life with this guy, he may as well get it off his chest.
     "Cosplay, huh?" Roman raised a brow, thinking.
     "I'm not doing weird dresses up sex with you." Virgil clarified.
     "Oh fuck off!" Roman pouted. "Whatever, it'll happen eventually."
     "It will not!" He argued.
     "So you watch anime?" Roman ignored him. "Do you watch Yarichin Bitch Club?"
     "Huh? Oh, yeah, I do."
     "So you are a pervert who watches hentai. Noted." Roman stuffed his mouth with the rest of his food.
     "Wha-? Hey!" Virgil glared at the other.
     Roman set his plate in the sink. He walked back to the table and pull Virgil up and into an embrace.
     "May as well get used to it sooner than later." He said.
     "Old man.." Virgil mumbled.
     "You little brat." Roman clenched his jaw. He relaxed his muscles and sighed. "Y'know, when I look at you up close, your not as bad as I thought you looked."
     "The hell you saying?" Virgil made the mistake of looking up at him in the eyes. Roman pushed his body forward and kissed him.

     "So this is your house, huh?" Roman asked. They were going to get Virgil's stuff out of the house so he can move in.
     "Yup."
     "Virgil! My baby! I haven't seen you in so long! Your father told me the news." His mother hugged him. "Where's the lucky girl?"
     "Hello Mrs. Sanders." Roman smiled and held up a hand. "I would be that lucky girl."
     His mother stared at him. "Is this some sort of sick joke?"
     "What?" Virgil stared at her. Her face was starting to pale.
     "Your not actually gay, are you?" She stared at her son.
     "Mom-" Virgil was cut short from a slap.
     "Virgil!" Roman yanked him away from his mom. "Are you okay?" He softly put a hand to his cheek.
     "What's going on out here?" Virgil's dad, Patton, stepped out. "Maria, what are you doing?" He scolded her.
     "I knew you were a bad influence on him. I should have never of given you custody over him." She went back inside and grabbed her purse before leaving.
     "So, mom's homophobic, huh?" Virgil watched her leave.
     Patton sighed. "Yeah. When she found out I was bisexual, she left me." He smiled. "But I get by a lot more with Logan."
     "Well, we just stopped by to grab my stuff. Where is Logan by the way?" Virgil hugged his dad and kissed his cheek.
     "Hiding from your mother." Patton looked at Roman. "Nice to meet you. Treat my son well, okay? Because if I find out he's living with a-"
     "Dad. He's safe." Virgil pulled them into the house. Right then Logan appeared at the bottom of the stairs.
     "Oh, hello Virgil." Logan fixed his tie.
     "Hey." Virgil smiled a little and hugged him. "This is Roman. Roman, this is my step dad, Logan."
     "Pleasure to meet your aquintance." Logan shook his hand.
     "As to you." Roman smiled.
     Virgil and Patton laughed a little. "You guys are so formal."
     "Why don't you two stay a little while. I'd like to know this guy." Patton smiled wide.
     "Your dad's a little intimidating.." Roman whispered to Virgil.
     "I know." Logan, who was on the other side of Roman, whispered back.
     Virgil looked at the two staring at Patton. "For fucks sake.."