Road Trip

REQUESTED BY deadzoid

     Thomas and the sides were ready to go on a road trip to the coast. They couldn't wait. It was gonna be so much fun!
     "I had an idea of singing Disney songs on the way there!" Patton giggled.
     They all got in the car and Thomas put on Jon Cozart's After Ever After to begin their Disney singing frenzy.
     "Prince Ali where could he be drowning in wawa! Interrogation of the nation of the free. Bin Ladan's taken the fall, we're not trained pilots at all. Jafar went crazy and no one put up a fuss," they all sang.
     Fifty miles and they were singing Thank You from Moana. Roman had gotten tired from all the singing and let his head rest on Logan, who groaned.
     Virgil chcukled and grabbed Roman, letting his head rest on his shoulder instead of Logan's. "What can I say except your welcome!" He sang and laughed.
     Logan chuckled.

     One humdred miles and they were lstening to Bear Necessities from The Jungle Book. (@thejoanglebook go follow Joan on Instagram)

     They finally reached the house they were staying at. They all helped unpack.
     Patton was humming Bear Necessities while helping put stiff inside.
     "I'm hungry. What did we buy?" Virgil said, rummaging through the coolers and bags. He found some pistachios and began munching on them.
     "Well, let's head down to the beach already!" Thomas said.
     "I'll bring the sand castle buckets!" Patton giggled.
     Roman rubbed his eyes. "Yeah, let's go!" He said.
     They all walked together down to the beach. Virgil with his pistachios and Patton with his sand castle buckets.
     They made it to the sand and Patton started running with Roman to the water to get wet sand.
     "We are gonna make the best sand castle, huh Pat!" Roman exclaimed.
     "Yeah we are!" He giggled. They began building, going up and down the sand continuously for wet sand.
     Virgil at some point joined in.
     Logan and Thomas sat in the sand, conversing and secretly eating Virgil's pistachios.
     Anxiety looked over at Thomas and Logan. He got up and glared down at them. "Are those my pistachios?" He asked.
     Thomas threw the bag at Logan. "He was eating them, not me!"
     "That's illogical. We were both digesting them!" Logan defended himself.
     "Who wants to die first?" Virgil asked.
     "C'mon kiddo, you should share!" Patton said.
     "Fine, but eat them all and your dead." He threatened, going back to building with Roman and Patton.

     Roman went down to get more wet sand. He got some in a bucket. He set it down for a second and started writing in the wet sand with his finger.
     Virgil looked at Roman amd sighed. He got up with a bucket and started walking towards him. "What are you makin-" his eyes went wide.
     Virgil, will you go out with Is what the letters in the sand read.
     Roman finished and looked at Virgil. "Well?"
     Anxiety dropped his bucket and ran to Princey. He jumped on him, causing them to fall with his lips pressed against his.

     "AWWWW KIDDOS!!!" Patton squeeled and ran down to them.
     Thomas got up and ran after Patton. "Aw, Roman, Virgil! That's cute!"
     They stopped after the water came up and splashed against them.
     Virgil growled after hearing the laughs of Thomas and Patton. He got up and glared at them.
     *Upset Princey Noises*