Bullies

Requested by angelicsamuel

     "The hell you want with me?!" Virgil asked before getting a punch to the stomach. He doubled over in pain and got knocked in the back andd to the ground.
     "Fuck off already!" Roman groaned. He stood at the corner of the hallway, the intersection towards the other two hallways. He took a few steps and was now in front of one of the bullies.
     Logan locked his neck from behind while Roman and Patton puched the others.
     Roman took the guy closest to him and punch his jaw.
     Patton took the guy on the other side and kicked between the legs.
     Logan locked the main guy's neck in with his arms and then kneed him in the back, letting go.
     The three guys stalked off, pissed.
     Patton held out a hand to help Virgil. He smiled and hugged him. "Are you alright?" He asked.
     "Of course I am." Virgil replied. He pushed away and looked down, rubbing his arm. "I've gotten worse."
     "Nah, they just had a better advantage considering the situation. C'mon, let's get you cleaned up." Roman smiled and lead the way to the bathroom.
     Virgil was tough. If he'd got beaten up, he'd act like nothing happened. At this point, he had a bruise forming on his stomach and back, big ones, a bloody nose, mouth, and knee from the holes in his pants and the carpeted floor. Rug burns.
      Virgil hopped onto the counter. Logan got a wet piece of paper towel and held it on Virgil's knee for ten seconds. Then he dabbed it around the burn to clean as much blood.
     Roman handed him toilet paper for his bloody nose. And as for Patton, he gave him compliments, wondering how he could act so calm.
     All of a sudden, Virgil broke down into tears. The room felt small and he started bresthing heavily. He grabbed onto the nearest person, Logan, and didn't look at him.
     Logan moved closer and let him grab him. He looked at Roman then Patton.
     "Shh, just breathe," Roman said. "It'll be okay."
     Virgil's breathing softened, but only a little. He still remained in his horrible world when he had a panic attack. A tiny, blank, black box. He kept holding to Logan, making sure he wasn't alone. He wasn't. He knew he wasn't. But he couldn't help feel as if he were.
     Logan wrapped his arms around him. He brushed his hair with his fingers to try and calm him down.
     Patton grabbed his hand and rubbed circles on the back. Roman sat up on the counter next to Virgil and rubbed his back.

     Sooner or later he calmed down and they all stopped what they were doing. Virgil wiped the tears from his face.
     He hopped off the counter so he could turn on the faucet and wash his face. He turned it off and grabbed some paper towels to dry. He sighed and threw them away before looking back at the other three.
     Logan smiled and hugged him, earning a hug back. Roman and Patton looked at each other, then joined the hug.
     "We should probably get to class." Virgil mentioned. They all let go and headed out of the bathroom and down the hall.

     The bell rang and Virgil rushed out of class. He quickly went to his locker, put the stuff he didn't need away, put the stuff he did need in his backpack, sling the backpack on his shoulder, shut his locker, and go find the others.
     He found Roman and leaned against the locker next to his.
     "Hey, how you doin'?" He asked, shutting his locker and putting his backpack on.
     "Honestly could be better. But, I guess I could ve worse too.." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Look, I'm sorry I've not been able to defend my self lately.. I-I don't know what's happened, but, I'll try not to be weak anymore..."
     "Stop it. Your fine just the way you are. And your not weak. Do you want me to come over and hang out with you for a bit?" Roman smiled proudly.
     "No thanks.. I already got Logan coming over.."
     "Ah, of course. I won't disturb you two love birds." Roman laughed after getting a punch in the arm.
     "We aren't even dating!" Virgil argued.
     "I know I know. I apologize. But, seriously, who's makin' the first move?"
     "Roman!"
     "Ahaha! Okay okay, I'm just teasin' ya. Anyways, I'll catch you later, Virge." Roman smiled and hugged Virgil before leaving.
     "Bye." He sighed.
     "He really gives you a hard time, huh?" Virgil looked over to see Logan leaning against the lockers with his arms crossed. "You ready to go?" He asked.
     "I uh.. yeah. Yeah I'm ready." Virgil hitched up his backpack and started walking to Logan's car. He set his back pack on his lap after sitting down and buckling himself. He hugged it and looked out the window.
     "Are Roman's remarks a bother?" Logan asked.
     "Eh.. a little.." Virgil hugged the bag tighter.
     "Uh.. what were his remarks exactly? What was he even teasing you about? If it's about what happened in the hall with those guys, then he really-"
     "No, Logan. It wasn't about that. It's fine. I know he wasn't trying to hurt me. And he didn't. I'm okay, don't worry." Virgil looked over at Logan who was staring at the road in front of him, silently.
     "Alright.." he said, almost in a whisper. His grip tightened on the wheel.

     Finally, they made it to Virgil's house. They walked in the front door and to his room down the hall.
     "Make yourself at home." Virgil said, motioning to his room. He set down his bag and sat on his bed, sliding down to the floor. Logan joined him.
     "Virgil.. are you sure your okay?" He asked.
     Virgil sighed. "I don't know." He shrugged.
     "Look at me."
     He refused.
     "Virgil, please look at me."
     How could he look directly into the problem's eyes?
     "Virgil-"
     "What?!" Virgil quickly turned and looked at Logan, who was shocked. He slouched down. "I'm sorry.."
     "I-It's okay.." Logan went to put a hand on his shoulder but stopped himself.
     "Logan, you can't just say it's okay and expect it to be okay."
     "Well, isn't that what you did in the car?"
     Virgil went silent. He pulled his knees up and rested his chin in them.
     Logan hugged him. He noticed silent sobs and hugged tighter. He fwlt the weight under him shift, and Virgil was hugging back.
     "Shh, it's okay." Logan smiled. "And this time I mean it."
     Virgil grabbed the back of Logan's black polo shirt, crying into his chest while the other runs his hand through his hair.
     "I-I l-lo-love Log-Logan..!" Virgil cried.
     Logan stopped moving for a second, contemplating on Virgil's choice of words. He smiled. He wasn't all about love and didn't know much about it, but he knew enough to say, "I love you too."

REQUESTS ARE OPEN
PLEASE I'M DESPERATE
I LITERALLY CANNOT THINK WHATSOEVER
IT TOOK ME A WEEK TO WRITE A 1188 CHAPTER
WHEN IT USUALLY TAKES LESS THAN A DAY
HELP
PLEASE
I NEED SOMETHING
ONLY PRINXIETY, ANALOGICAL, LOGICALITY, LOGINCE, REMCIET, OR PICIET
THANKS
MUCHO GRACIAS
I ACTUALLY DON'T JNIW SPANISH
BUT THAT'S OKAY
OKAY BYE