Prince Roman

Roman Sanders is the crowned prince of Carthya. (I will love you forever if you get the Carthya part)
     He is betrothed to the princess, Valerie. But he had no interest. They had been great friends since children, but Roman could never see himself marrying her.

     Roman stepped according to the music as he held Valerie. "This music has never really been all that nice to me." He admitted.
     "I couldn't agree more. We really should start dancing to something new. Every ball is like this." Valerie sighed and pulled away from the prince as the music stopped.
     "I'm gonna go get a drink." Roman said. He walked into the kitchen.
     "So, how's the dance?" Someone asked.
     Roman looked over to see a servant he has never seen before. "Excuse me?"
     "I asked-"
     "I heard you loud and clear. But I never gave you permission to speak to me. And stand up straight, slouching isn't gonna do you any good if you want to keep this job." Roman spat.
     "Just asking a question, jeez." The servant shrugged.
     "That is no way to speak to a prince!" Roman's anger grew. "Who are you anyway? I've never seen you here before!"
     "Your father loves me. I'm Virgil." The servant bowed.
     "My father loves no servant. Nice try, Virgil." Roman huffed. "I could have you fired in an instant. But I shall not. Speak to me again and there will be consequences."
     "Adios." Virgil signaled a goodbye with two fingers and turned to go back to his job of cleaning the kitchen.

     Roman sighed as he walked back to Valerie. "My apologies, Miss Valerie." He bowed to her and held his hand out.
     Valerie took it and smiled. "You have been forgave. But there really is no need to apologise." She said.
     "I felt I took a bit of time. A servant distracted me. He does it again, then he shall be fired." Roman said.
     "It is quite alright, Prince Roman." Valerie smiled brightly.

     Roman collapsed on his bed. His feet ached so much. He heard a knock on the door and groaned. "Come in." He sat up.
     "We meet again, Princey." Virgil smirked.
     "What are you doing here? What happened to Logan? My other servant?" Roman asked.
     "I told you, your father simply loves me. Anyways, here." Virgil held out a pair of night clothes.
     "Do you really expect a prince to dress himself? Hurry up." Roman muttered.
     Virgil started taking off Roman's clothes and putting on his night clothes. "Happy?"
     "Do not speak to me that way." He snapped.
     "My apologies, Princey." Virgil bowed.
     "And certainly do not call me that. Tell my father I want Logan back."
     Virgil nodded once. "I'm on it, Prince Charming."
     Roman groaned and sunk into his mattress.

     "Knock knock." Virgil said, lightly knocking on the door frame of Roman's room.
     "What the bloody hell do you want?" It was three in the morning.
     "I got bored." Virgil shrugged.
     Roman grunted and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "I swear to god, I am going to get you fired."
     "You wouldn't." Virgil walked up to his bed. "I know you wouldn't."
     "Please leave, I need my beauty sleep. I have yet another ball tomorrow."
     "Why so many balls? Can't you just relax a day?" Virgil rolled his eyes.
     "Being a prince is not simple, Virgil. And it's because I get no more after my marriage to Princess Valerie next week." Roman explained.
     "You don't want to marry her-" Virgil said.
     "Excuse me?"
     "-do you?"