Preferred name - Roman x Logan

Start from the beginning

Gumdrop - I shall hold that against you. See you soon.

Romeo - love you handsome!! ❤️💙❤️💙

Now with a smile on his face and a bounce in his step Roman hurried down the staircase and out the house. Both his parents had already gone to work and Remus left a mere few minutes after them to be with his girlfriend, Maya, who was a year older than he and in college studying law. Roman and Maya were close due to them both being trans and being able to lament to each other about the struggles of misgendering and dysphoria. Remus was ecstatic when the two became close because Remus loves her, and his brother.

Walking to the street where he meets his love, he sat on a wall before a house that had been empty for quite some time. He didn't think anyone would be buying it any time soon, which was unfortunate as it was a lovely house. He bobbed along to music while waiting for Logan, gently singing along to the songs from his favourite musicals. Yes he knew every word. Yes he was a drama geek. Yes, it's not a surprise.

When his eyes landed on a boy wearing dark yet smart clothing, an ironed tie down his chest and perfectly styled hair Roman ripped out the earphones and ran over to him.

"No, Roman, please-!" The boy, Logan, held out his hands in self defence, but Roman pushed them aside with his arms, curled them around his waist and scooped him up into the air, grinning brightly at the noise of alarm and the sudden laughter Logan let out. Roman was five foot nine, taller by a few inches to Logan, enabling him to do such romantic actions.

"What am I ever going to do with you?" Logan asked, looking down at his boyfriend from where he was held above him, Roman simply laughed and brought him down into a kiss, carefully placing him back down and running a hand down his back to the dip. Logan broke the kiss and rose an eyebrow, "don't start, Romeo" he lightly teased, parting from his boyfriend and continuing his walk. Roman whined but caught up, slipping his hand into his and pressing a kiss to the top of his head.

"Sleep well?" He started conversation, swinging their arms back and forth. "I did, adequately. I seem to recall a dream with you involved, but nothing more than that. How about you?"

Roman smiled, he couldn't help it, whatever Logan did or said made him smile so wide, he had fallen for the boy who caught him without hesitation. "I had perfect beauty sleep, as always, although a little worried about today, I'll survive!" He admitted for he truly couldn't keep anything away from Logan, the two have admitted their deep secrets to one another, expressed insecurities and cried on each other's shoulders which made them closer and closer each time, to the point where they felt they could tell the other whatever they were going through without repercussions.

"Try not to worry yourself" Logan squeezed his hand, "the teachers will be more than willing to comply, and if a student are to say anything me, Remus and Virgil will take care of them" Roman smiled shyly, cheeks colouring. He adored the protective streak that ran through his boyfriend, although he saw himself to be more of the 'protector' in the relationship, flowers would blossom in his stomach when he was the protected.

Being early not many other students were around, as usual the two boys went straight to the library and took a seat towards the back where the collection of beanbags resided. Throughout the day they could be moved around but were always brought back here by the librarian before they locked up.

Flopping down onto the pile, Roman got comfortable and watched as Logan gazed through the collection of books for a few minutes. Unable to find anything desirable, he laid beside his boyfriend and the two cuddled almost instinctively, it had become second nature.

"Logan?"

"Hm?" The boy hummed, removing his glasses to rest against Roman's chest more comfortably.