♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₃

Start from the beginning

"Stop whining big baby, just hold my hands and follow my feet but go opposite so we don't clash." I smiled up at him, a small shiver going down my spine as the cold air blew pass.

"You cold?" He questioned, licking his lips. I shook my head, he made sure I was layered up when we came out here. "Then why you shivering?"

"Cause the cold ass wind, and you know I ain't used to cold nights like this." I pushed at his arm as we skated, he eventually got the hang of it and changed our positions, unless he knew how to ice skate all along. "You was tryna punk me?" A playful mug on my face earned a laugh from his end.

"I wanted you to feel like you was doin sumn, so yeah I did." He continued to laugh, his shoulders raising. I brought my hand up and pulled his beanie down to cover his eyes. "Aye! That ain't fair." He smacked my hand away and pushed the beanie back up, a mug on his face. "I coulda fell, and you woulda let me."

"Cause you're being mean." I joked, wrapping my arms around his torso and laying my chin on his chest as I looked up at him. "But forreal, I wouldn't have let you. When you hurt, I hurt." I chuckled silently, he rolled his eyes smacking my butt, hard. "There's children around." I muttered, biting the corner of my lip.

"Don't be pullin my lines on me." His permanent mug now surfaced, causing me to lick my lips. "And fuck these kids, they be seein their parents do far worse. We good." He cupped my chin, rubbing his thumb over it. I laughed lowly, shaking my head. He was an ass. "What? You know it's true." He smiled down at me, shrugging.

"I do, but you're such an ass." I giggled, nudging his chin causing him to laugh an airy laugh. "One of the reasons why I love you is because you don't care, your attitude and demeanor is what I fell for...even if you was being mean at first, we both came around." I smiled up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I was only matchin yo energy." He licked the corner of his lip, causing me to roll my eyes. "Stop rollin ya shits, mama. You too beautiful to be rollin em." He chuckled, causing me to shake my head.

"Shut up." I rubbed the back of his neck, a couple snowflakes falling around us, he mumbled don't tell me to shut up, making sure to grip my ass firmly. "Thank you for bringing me here. I love it."

"It ain't nothin baby, you know imma always do what I gotta do to keep this smile on ya face." He cupped my chin with his freehand, my dimples sinking in deep. "And to see ya dimples. Shit make a nigga do what ever you want."

"Don't be tellin me that." I spoke softly, nudging him, he shrugged loosely bending his head down and planting a kiss against my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." He stood straight, licking his lips. "You ever thought about moving out this way?" He questioned, skating us off the rink. Giving dap to a few niggas he knew around the way. They were with their woman too.

"Our lives are out in Miami." I scrunched my face a bit, biting the corner of my lip. "Our businesses, and other little things...so I haven't really thought about moving." I lifted my shoulders, sitting on a bench to change out the skates and put our other shoes on.

"It was just a question, Lola. I ain't sayin pack our shit and move tomorrow." He chuckled lowly, looking to me before standing up after he had finished putting his shoes on. "Ain't none wrong with expanding."

"I know, maybe one day Neli and I will." I lifted my shoulder, taking hold of his hand and walking out the rink with him. "Let's just get through our third kid, and we'll talk about it later."

"Fair enough." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and placed me in front of him. He was always protective, and I loved it. He was my safe space. "After this baby, we can wait on working on our last three minis."

"Nigga!" I laughed, bumping my butt into him. "Another three kids? My vagina gon hurt cause they all gon have your big ass head."

"Oh, you got jokes?" His voice low as he kissed the top of my head. "We gon see if it's jokes when I tear that ass up." One arm wrapped around my shoulders as his other slid down my waist and stopped at the top of my jeans. "Don't make me slip my hand between ya thighs." He mumbled into my ear, biting on the lobe.

"You wouldn't! Not in front of all these people." I tilted my head up to look at him. The devious smirk on his face made me bite the corner of my lip. "Baby..."

"Fuck these people." He glossed his bottom lip, his eyes narrowing as his hand neared closer. "You know I always hold my word."

———

I love y'all 💕

Hope y'all are enjoying your day/night.