Spooky time

I had to put the other one shot on hold because Halloween is soon. When Halloween comes, so does this! What're you gonna be for Halloween?? I'm going to be a cardboard box.
————————————————————————

Miu slid her goggles onto her eyes, completing her Halloween costume. This year, she was going to be a mad scientist! Kaede watched, happy because Miu looked happy. Kaede was going to be a witch this year.

Originally, Miu wanted Kaede to be Frankenstein, but Kaede already wanted to be a witch. So, they decided they wouldn't match this Halloween. They'd only be going to a party this year, so it didn't really matter.

The party would be hosted by Kokichi, who said "Be there, or be square!" To Miu. Miu came home on the brink of tears and asked, "Kaede, am I shaped like a square?" Kaede wanted to laugh, but given Miu's feelings, she decided to comfort her. Kaede proved that Miu wasn't shaped like a square, and may have gotten a little intimate.

(A/N: okay, it's big brain time. It's the night right before Halloween, I have English homework, and have makeup work in science. I just got back from a game, and I need to shower. It's almost 8pm. I have to drink 100 milligrams of coffee, and I can stay awake for about 5 hours.)

"Baby, you almost ready to go?" Kaede asked, adjusting her hat.

"Uhm... yeah, I think. You think I look good?" Miu turned around to Kaede, trying to show her costume.

"Obviously. You look wonderful, no matter what you wear." Kaede paused for a moment, "Actually, you almost look too good. Just remember that you're mine, okay?"

"You don't gotta tell me twice. Uh, I love you,"

"Love you too." Kaede grabbed her keys, "We good to go now?"

"Mhm!" Miu followed Kaede excitedly, but grabbed her hand and stopped her.

Just as Kaede was going to ask why, Miu embraced Kaede. She pulled her in by the hips, and connected their lips. The kiss lasted for a second or two, then both of them disconnected.

They stared each other in the eyes for a moment, then Miu broke away, blushing. Kaede smiled and began to walk out of the door. Once Miu was out, she locked it.

Kokichi would be setting up the party in the gym, so they headed there. They got there, to see everything was amazingly 'spooky'. It almost surprised them. While Kaede wasn't very scared, Miu was pretty thrown off.

She insisted on holding Kaede's hand, and was sweating all over.

Before meeting everyone, Kaede whispered into Miu's ear. "Hey, what are you so scared of?"

Miu frowned. "Have you not seen this?" She pointed at one of the more 'spooky' decorations.

(A/N: It's Halloween night and.. I think I'll be staying up later than planned.)

"Calm down, I'm here." For the second time that hour, the two leaned in for a kiss.

Though this time, they weren't quite able to finish.

"Heeeeeeey!"Kokichi flailed her arms in the air. "You two, stop kissin' at my party!"

Kaito stood next to him, setting drinks on a table.

The two girls blushed and looked away from each other, tightening their grips on the other's hand.

"Yeah," Kaede walked closer to Kokichi, Miu's Hans still in hers. "We're done."

Miu leaned into Kaede's ear. "For now." Which made Kaede giggle a little.

"What you're seeing right now is just the start. Kaito, hit the lights!" Kokichi pointed star Kaito, who fumbled with something for a bit, then clicked the normal yellowish lights off. Around a second later, the purpley-bluey shade of black light lit up the room.

"Ah, there we go! Looking better now huh?" Kokichi sighed with satisfaction.

Things just got scarier from there. Apparently, before they could see it, there were invisible messages written on the wall. Now that the black light was on, everything was revealed. It scared Miu, and made her think about more possible secrets or surprises. Her hand now shook violently.

Kaede looked around, amazed by how much detail and thought went into this. She wanted to thank Kokichi, but Miu was going to be mad, so she decided not to.

Everyone else began to arrive, the scenery not really bothering them too much. Kaito would usually be scared, but he set up most of the stuff, so he'd seen it all a fare share of times.

Everything went smoothly, until a few people started to feel funny. Particularly, Kaede
Began to feel a little whoosy, and they wondered why.

As it turns out? Kokichi put alcohol into the punch, and Kaede had drunken quite a bit of it.

Shortly after Kaede felt funny, she began to act funny, too. She talked to Miu about all of the things she planned to do together. (Mostly sexual things.) Miu blushed, and Kaede continued to whisper into her ear. She talked of all kinds of things that you'd never hear Kaede say, especially while she's sober.

(A/N: I accidentally fell asleep-)

Miu didn't really know what to do. Should she take Kaede home? When she tried, Kaede stopped her.

When no one was looking, Kaede practically threw Miu into a broom closet. The closet was mostly empty, and probably hadn't been payed any attention for a while. After Kaede was in, she locked the door from the inside.

"K-Kaede?! What are you doing?" Miu asked, whispering in a distressed tone.

Kaede pinned Miu to the wall, and whispered in her ear. "I wanna feel you. Is there a problem?"

"I don't think we should d-do it in a gym closet, but..." Miu whispered, "I sort of want to.."

"Could you repeat that last part, louder?"

"I want to."

"Be more specific. What do you want me to do to you?"

"I guess I'm saying, f-feel me a-all you want.."

Kaede smiled devilishly. "Gladly."

She slid her gloved fingers under Miu's lab coat. Miu whimpered, hungry for more. Kaede worked her way up to Miu's bra, which she slid up easily. She had experience doing this kind of thing to Miu.

Her fingers danced on Miu's nipples. And with every dip, another muffled moan came out of Miu's lips. Kaede realized she might have to cover Miu's mouth.

After teasing Miu, Kaede worked her way into Miu's skirt, pulling her panties down to her ankles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1071
I had to end it there, but why? It's no nut November. Sorry this isn't going up on Halloween, I accidentally fell asleep. Halloween was wild though. We went to the rich neighborhood so we could get full-sized candy bars, and this one lady started trying to hit children. The mom got involved, because the kids had done nothing to the other lady. The cops were called. That was the first time I'd ran down a hill in a box.

Kaede Akamatsu x Miu IrumaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara