"Let's do it then."

After everyone left the cafeteria, there were three choices. They could go to an art museum, certain extra curricular rooms, or back to their dorms.

Tenko and Himiko decided they wanted to be in a group together again, which left Kaede and Miu to decide where to go. While Miu didn't have much preference, Kaede insisted they go to the extra curricular rooms and look for a piano.Miu didn't mind, she actually really liked it when Kaede played to her.

When they decided where they were gonna go, Kaede grabbed Miu's hand and pulled her along. They looked in each room, to find exactly what they were looking for. A grand piano. Once they were in the room, Kaede closed the door, and locked it. Miu questioned why she did this, but decided to stay quiet and forget about it.

This room was meant for one person, so there was only one seat. The seat was right in front of the piano. Miu and Kaede sat together, shoulder to shoulder, thigh to thigh.

"What kind of song do you wanna hear?" Kaede asked, looking at Miu.

"I-i don't know! What do you feel like playing?" Miu answered back. Kaede looked up at the ceiling for a moment, then back at the keys. She played the first note, then the second, then the third. Soon, Kaede was playing a song. The song sounded so light, but so heavy, per se. Miu couldn't describe it.

The only thing Miu knew in this point of time was that, she was in love. Miu was deep in love. So deep, she could never or would never forget Kaede. She hoped that Kaede would never forget her either.

Once the song was over, Kaede stared at Miu in desperation. Kaede thought Miu looked so perfect, so kissable in the very moment. 'What do I do?' Kaede thought, 'Miu just looks so.. so perfect! I just want to lean her over the piano and- Jeez, Kaede! Keep your mind out of the gutter.'

Hellooo? Earth to Kaeidiot?" Miu waved her hand in front of Kaede's face.

"Huh?" Kaede snapped back to reality.

"What were you thinking about?" Miu asked, tilting her head to the side.

"N-nothing im-" Kaede was cut off.

"Yeah yeah, I know you were probably thinking about the gorgeous girl genius Herself, but what do we do now?"

"I should teach you a few simple songs, yeah?" Kaede suggested.

"Yeah. Even though I'm anything but simple, I'll still give it a try." Miu boasted.

Kaede rolled her eyes. "Okay, we're gonna start with twinkle twinkle little star." Kaede grabbed Miu's hand, "This key is the 'C' key. First you'll press it twice, alright?"

"Uh Huh.." Miu pressed her index finger on the C key twice.

"Then you press the 'G' key twice." Kaede said as Miu pressed the key twice.

Eventually, Miu was playing simple songs. Such as The Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Mary Had A Little Lamb. The whole time Miu was completely silent, aside from a few exited squeaks.

Kaede couldn't tell if Miu was happy for herself, or if she was trying to impress Kaede. Either way, Kaede thought it was absolutely adorable.

"Uh.." Miu stood up. "P-please excuse me for a moment.." Miu went into the corner of the room and whispered loudly, "Great job, me! She's absolutely loving it. The next step is to impregnate her!"

"I-Impregnate?!" Kaede yelped.

"Oh no.. don't tell me you heard me!" Miu asked.

"I heard everything.." Kaede admitted.

"Dammit Miu! You're such an idiot. Now she'll never let you impregnate her!" Miu scolded herself.

Some time went by, the two girls completely silent.