The Ultimate Climax. Part 4

(A/N: wtf why am I scared to post this??)

As night approached, Miu cried more than she'd ever cried before. At first, she hoped that this would all blow over, but it hadn't. And Kaede wasn't taking good care of herself.

Why would Kaede knock on Miu's door? To return Miu's things? Miu thought of all the worst things. She didn't once consider that Kaede had really came back to see her.

Was their relationship over for good? Would they never kiss again? No one could guarantee that. 

~With Kaede~

Kaede sat on her bed, looking down at her feet. 'Did Miu really ignore me? She thinks the picture is real? Speaking of the picture, who could've made it?'

Kaede pressed her fingers against each other. 'No one that I know of showed any signs of hate towards us...' Kaede tapped her chin repeatedly.

She thought for a moment, analyzing most of the people she knew. Then she got it. More likely than not, Shuichi had made the picture. Kaede quickly grabbed her phone and texted Tenko.

Kaede: How has Shuichi been acting lately?
Tenko: Why?
Kaede: Just tell me.
Tenko: He's been sorta giddy lately. He said something about 'fate' and 'love' aligning for him.
Kaede: Okay.

All of the pieces fit. How would she get home back though? She didn't quite feel comfortable around him after what happened. She had to tell someone.. Who would she tell?

While she was thinking, she got another text from Tenko.

Tenko: Kaedeeeee!!
Kaede: Hm?
Tenko: I'll be at your dorm in ten minutes. Get dressed.
Kaede: Huh? Why?
Tenko: That part is a surprise!
Kaede: Oookay..

Kaede was already dressed, so she sat there, wondering what Tenko would show her.

~With Miu~

While sobbing silently into her pillow, Miu got a text from Kaito. (A/N: Atua fixed her phone 100%.)

Kaito: Miu!
Miu: What do you want?
Kaito: Get dressed. I'll be at your room in five.
Miu: Why?
Kaito: Just do it.
Miu: Jeez, at least take me out to dinner first.

Miu wiped her tears and began getting dressed. She couldn't mope forever. (A/N: Why does this kinda remind me of Mahiru's murder?)

Five minutes later, Kaito showed up as promised.

"Yo, Miu!" Kaito boomed.

"What's up?" The inventor asked, adjusting her goggles.

"Y'know how I'm taking you somewhere suuuuper secret?"

"As if my golden brain wouldn't remember!"

Kaito dismissed Miu's egotistical response, "I have to blindfold you. And you have to leave your phone here."

"You planning to kill me or some shit?!" Miu screamed, probably disturbing a lot of other people.

"K-k-kill? W-who's killing?!" Kaito was equally terrified at Miu's comment.

"Fucking idiot. Hurry up." Miu gestured for Kaito to blindfold her. Kaito did as asked.

When Kaito was guiding Miu to Hopes Peak, her remembered something.

"Oh yeah! There's one more thing I have to tell you."

"And what would that be, dickcheese?"

"You absolutely cannot talk, no matter what."