"I-I want to k-kiss you.."

~time skip to about 6:30~
~Miu's point of view~
This morning I woke up first. I did my morning routine then woke Kaede up.
"Waaaake uuup, baaakamatsuuuu!" I said as I shook her.
"Buut I dooonttt wannaaa." Kaede refused.
"Wake up or I'll give you an extra hickey." As soon as I said this Kaede jumped up.
"N-no, I gotta save myself from embarrassment!"
"Actually, how about I just give you one right now. Y'know just for fun?" I teased. Kaede blushed.
"M-maybe I'll give you one if you don't behave!" She threatened.
"I guess you won't be giving me any hickeys then, right?" I boasted.
"Uh-uh I think I'll give you one right now." Kaede pinned me onto the bed.
"K-Kaede!" I squirmed under her touch as she leaned down to my level. She sucked and nibbled on my neck until it was purple.
"There we go!" Kaede said as she loosened her grip. She lifted off of me and went to get dressed. I lay there, blushing.
"Kaeidiot!" I yelled, "how am I gonna cover this up?"
"I'll cover it for you! Don't worry."
"Hurry up then, Bakamatsu! You're taking an awful long time, and we need to be ready by 1:30!"
"Where are we going today?"
"It's a surprise, but we have to see your sister too."
"Alright." Kaede said as she walked over to me, "lean over, Miu." I leaned over and Kaede put makeup on my neck.
"All finished!" Kaede said after about five minutes of her pampering my neck.
"Are you ready to go now?"
"Yeah" Kaede said as I dragged her out of the room and into our cab.
"Where does your sister live?"
"{insert address here}"
"Alright, can you take us there?" I asked the taxi driver.
"Yea." He responded.
~time skip to when they got to jasmine's house~
Kaede knocked on the door. A girl that looked identical to Kaede was on the other side.
"Who knew my lil' sis would come by?" Jasmine exclaimed.
"Well I'm here now, woo." Kaede said I enthusiastically.
"Who's your friend?" Jasmine seemed to be staring into my soul.
"My girlfriend."
"Oh? And what's your name supposed to be?" Jasmine asked me. I smiled preparing to use my usual introduction.
"I'm the gorgeous girl genius Miu Iruma!" Kaede sighed.
"Her name is Miu and she's the ultimate inventor." Kaede got in front of me and leaned on me. I wrapped my arms around her.
"Aww you two are such a cute couple! What brings you here?" Jasmine questioned.
"We wanted to travel and here was out first choice."
"Great! Well how about you two come inside?"
"Alright." Kaede said as she stepped into the door, pulling me along with her. As we walked in I saw shelves and shelves of trophies. Some saying Jasmine's name-most saying Kaede's. All of Jasmine's trophies had something to do with math. I assumed her ultimate was a mathematician.
"We're gonna go to my room." Kaede announced.
"Okay, just don't go doing any lovey-dovey stuff in there!~" Jasmine teased us, making both of our faces flare a bright pink. Kaede grabbed my hands and rushed me down a hall. She opened a white door and led me into a mainly white room. On the wall there were pink letters that read, "Kaede Akamatsu".
"Nice room, Bakamatsu!" I said with a smile as I sat on her bed, she sat directly next to me.
"Hey, M-miu?"
"Yo?"
"I want to.. Y'know. Do that thing we always do."
"What thing?" By this time I knew what Kaede was talking about, but I decided to tease her.
"That thing that we did in your lab and.." Kaede trailed off.
"Huh?"
"I-I want to k-kiss you.." Kaede mumbled
"What did you say? Can you repeat it louder this time?"
"I-I.. I want to kiss!" Kaede shouted softly.
"Oh! Why didn't you say so sooner?" I teased. Kaede grunted. I turned to Kaede and put my hand on her cheek. I leaned in and touched her lips to mine. As soon as our lips touched Kaede's tongue demanded entrance. After about 15 seconds I broke away. Kaede looked confused.
"Sorry sweetheart but we have to get going, it's already 1:30."
"Fine." Kaede stuck out her lip and pouted at me.
"Don't be so upset! We're going somewhere fun!" Kaede looked at me with disappointed eyes.
"Hey! Don't pout at me! Or you'll never get a kiss from me ever again!"
"Please! Just one more kiss!"
"Why?" I questioned. Kaede leaned in.
"I wanna.. taste you.." Kaede whispered into my ear seductively. I felt my face heat up. Kaede nibbled my ear.
"A-ah! S-stupid Kaeidiot.." I mumbled to myself. I heard Kaede giggle softly. Kaede stopped.
"Miu! I'm tired."
"Same. I think I'd rather stay here and cuddle with you." Kaede smiled at my words.
"So it's decided! I'll go get some blankets. Grab some pajamas out of the middle drawer." Kaede instructed.
Soon I had changed and Kaede came back with blankets.
"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Kaede asked me.
"Yeah!" I responded knowing exactly what movie I wanted to watch.
"What movie do you-" I cut Kaede off.
"The lion king!" I exclaimed, "It's my bestest most favorite movie ever!" Kaede giggled.
"Okay. I'll go grab it."
After Kaede got back she got changed. I had already settled into the blankets. Kaede slipped into bed with me. We were both wearing shorts and tank tops, so I felt her soft skin on mine. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her torso and pulled her closer.
Throughout watching the movie there was a lot of playful kissing and biting. But eventually me and kaede both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:974
Oof this chapter was kinda whack but like here you go.