"W-Where have you been?"

~written in third person~
Two days had gone by and Kaede had barely spent any time with Miu. Every time Miu had the slightest bit of free time she was off with K1-B0. Miu never told Kaede where she was going. There was always a "be safe" a kiss and "I love you." Kaede ended up spending most time in her lab. She had never felt this isolating feeling so strong. On occasion she hung out with others, more often, Maki. Maki had stopped hanging out with Shuichi and Kaito because she noticed Shuichi's twisted side. Maki and Kaede commonly went to a cafe nearby that featured many animals.
Kaede loved going there with Maki. Maki always looked so confused when an animal approached her. Kaede thought this was the funniest thing ever.
This morning Kaede woke up with Miu in her bed. She had not been there when Kaede fell asleep.
"Wake up, Miu."
"Mhmm.. five more minutes?"
"No it's 7:00." Miu got up and started to get dressed.
"What time did you get back last night?" Kaede dared to ask.
"11:45 or so, I don't really remember." Miu said carelessly. Kaede sat on the bed, all of her emotions rushing to her. She began to cry. Miu looked over, she noticed that Kaede was quietly sobbing. Miu rushed to Kaede's side.
"A-are you okay? I-I can make you breakfast or buy you coffee or-"
"W-Where have you been?" Kaede sniffled in between sentences, "I-I've been so s-so lonely.." Miu panicked. What was she going to say? She hadn't really thought things out this far.
"I've been in my lab. Working on an invention with K1-B0." Miu paused. Kaede's mind raced. Miu and K1-B0 in a lab together.. for all that time..
Was Miu cheating on Kaede? Kaede sobbed harder.
"We're working on something for you." Miu continued, "Y'know since your birthday is tomorrow?"
"M-my birthday?"
"Yeah, silly! Did you forget your birthday is tomorrow?" Kaede started laughing, and Miu wiped Kaede's tears away.
"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions."
"It's fine." Miu said as she pushed Kaede back onto the bed. Kaede gasped as Miu started nibbling on her neck.
"M-Miu!" Kaede squirmed. Miu smirked and continued. Once she was done she looked at it like a master piece.
"I told you I was gonna get my revenge!"
"A-a hickey?!"
"Yea, Just consider it an early birthday present."
Kaede giggled and looked up at Miu.
"Okay! Let's get going!" Miu nodded and grabbed her things. She also picked up Kaede's backpack.
"I'm gonna carry your backpack today, Alright?" Kaede blushed. Miu was being so nice to her!
"O-okay."
Kaede and Miu walked hand in hand to school that morning. Miu headed off to her lab, and Kaede went to go meet Maki.
"Kaede."
"Yeah?"
"Did you forget anything this morning?"
"Not as I remember."
"You're not wearing your backpack."
"Oh yeah! Miu must've accidentally carried it to her lab with her." Kaede and Maki ordered their coffee.
"Tomorrow is your birthday, correct?"
"Yea, why?"
"I bought you this." Maki took a small white box out of her pocket and handed it to Kaede. It contained a small chain that had an aquamarine charm of a music note.
"Aww thanks Maki! Can you put it on my neck?" Kaede gestured to her neck. Maki stood behind Kaede and clicked the necklace on. Maki stopped for moment.
"Is this a... hickey?" Maki pointed to Kaede's neck. Kaede blushed.
"U-uhm.. something may have happened his morning." Maki began giggling.
"So you two made up?"
"Yeah."
"You two might have made out too." Maki giggled in between words. Kaede's blush darkened.
Once Kaede and Maki finished drinking their coffee they walked to school. It was a long silent walk with occasional small talk. Maki preferred it this way, the more silent, the better. Once they got to school, they parted to get to their separate classes.
(This is gonna follow maki because why not)
Maki entered her first class, math. She had this class with Miu. About five minutes in, Miu Walked into class with K1-B0. Miu and K1-B0? Maki thought, is Miu cheating on Kaede? Maki worried. Would she talk to Kaede, or confront Miu? Tomorrow was Kaede's birthday and she didn't wanna ruin it. What if she was wrong? She decided not to worry about it. She didn't wanna be the reason the two broke up
~time skip to lunch~
Kaede marched triumphantly to Miu's classroom. Earlier Kaede and Miu had texted eachother, and Miu promised to eat lunch with her. Kaede planned what they were gonna eat already, so they didn't have to waste time deciding. She had also gotten dismissed early just for this occasion. Kaede waited for around ten minutes. She thought about the hickey she wanted to give Miu, how many kisses she'd give her, and all of the affection she'd share. As soon as Miu exited her classroom Kaede kissed Miu on the lips. There were "oooh"'s but Kaede didn't care. Kaede pulled away and grabbed Miu's hand. Kaede led Miu to her dorm. She had already put food in there.
"Woah! You seem to be in a good mood today."
"Mhm!" Kaede sat on the bed.
"I bought Chinese!" Kaede said as Miu locked the door. Miu sat down on the bed directly next to Kaede. Miu wrapped one arm around Kaede's waist and dragged her finger across Kaede's cheek bone. Miu leaned in, but was stopped by Kaede's index finger.
"Now now, sweetheart. I'm going to eat the food first. Then I'll eat the snacks." Kaede teased. Miu blushed. Kaede was good at teasing her. Probably a little too good. Miu didn't mind though, in fact, she loved that about Kaede. She'd never admit it, though. Miu moved her hand to Kaede's forehead and flicked it.
"Owww! Miu!"
"That's what you get." Miu crosses her arms and pouted. Kaede giggled at Miu's pout, and began eating. Soon after, Miu followed. After they had both finished eating it was nearing time to go back to school. However, Kaede was not satisfied yet. She didn't get to do anything to Miu that she had planned to do.
"I don't wanna go back to school!"
"Coming from you? That sounds weird."
"I'm not going. Neither are you."
"Was that an order?"
"Yes."
"Looks like I'm not going either." Miu said as she put hers and Kaede's plates in the trash. Once she got back she jumped onto the bed and laid down.
"I'm gonna take a nap, wanna join me?"
"Alright." Kaede said as she started to change. Miu got up and did the same. After they not got into bed Miu began to cuddle Kaede from behind, and when Kaede least expected it, Miu started licking and biting on her ear.
"A-ah! M-miu.." Kaede didn't wanna admit it, but Kaede enjoyed this. She might've enjoyed it too much because, soon enough she was moaning quietly. Miu laughed.
"So you like it that much, huh?" Miu began licking and biting more intensely.
"Miu! I wanna sleep.." Miu stopped.
"Whatever you say, baby." Kaede covered her face, and soon enough the both of them were sleeping.
~time skip to after school~
The two girls were woken by a knock on the door.
"Kaeidiot go get it!" Miu said, still halfway asleep.
"Mhm.." Kaede said as she got up and opened the door. Standing on the other side stood Tenko.
"Hey Kaede!"
"Hi Tenko.."
"We're all planning to go swimming in an hour!"
"Alright. Me and Miu will be there."
"Okay, see you there!" Tenko said as she walked away. Kaede walked over and shook Miu.
"Miu! Miu! Wake up we're going swimming!"
"Swimming?!"
"I just said that!"
"Swimming is the besttt!"
"We're going in an hour. Hurry up and go take a shower."
"Alright." And with that Miu was off to the shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1336
Not much to say about this chapter, so enjoy!