"Always!" (One shot)

(A/N: I don't know, but that picture sends a wave of discomfort and anxiety down my spine.)
(Takes place in the third chapter?)

The intercom rang with Monokuma's voice, "A body has been discovered! Please meet in the dining hall!"

Kaede put her hand onto her head, how long had she slept? Miu wasn't there, insinuating that it was past the morning announcement. Kaede looked at her alarm clock. It displayed the time 11:57.

Had she really been sleeping that long? Miu had probably gone off to her lab early in the morning. Nevertheless, Kaede got up and got dressed.

A few moments after she put her shoes on, she heard a knock on her door. She knew exactly who it was.

As she opened the door she said, "About time! Why didn't you wake me up this morning?"

"You don't needa yell.." Miu said back, toying with a piece of her hair.

Kaede softened her tone, "Sorry. Why didn't you wake me up this morning?"

"You looked so peaceful! I couldn't disturb you!" Miu admitted. She wasn't lying though. She had done this a few times before.

"Promise to wake me up tomorrow morning?"

Miu nodded her head in triumph, "Yeah! Let's get going now. We have to investigate."

"Okay." Kaede kissed Miu's cheek, and they were on their way to the dining hall.

When they got there, they discovered Tenko and Himiko, dead. Both of them had knives stabbed directly into their stomachs.

They investigated, but there was really nothing to find. No fingerprints, no tracks, no evidence that anyone was in that room besides Himiko and Tenko. At this point, it was completely up to alibis.

~during the class trial~

"Now we'll need everyone's alibi. Let's start with you, Tsumugi. You were the first to see the bodies, right?" Kaede asked, looking in the timid cosplayers direction.

"U-uh.. At around 11:45 I went to the dining hall for a snack. When I opened the door I found them.."

"What'd you do after? Three people have to discover the body for the announcement to play." Kaito said, trying his best to be helpful.

"I went outside to the nearest people." Tsumugi held up three fingers, "Angie, and Gonta."

"May I ask what they were doing?" Kaede inquired, awaiting a response.

"Gonta look for bugs!"

"I was actually going to the dining hall!"
(A/N: I've been stuck here for like, 4 daysss)

"Okay.. That's when the announcement played, right?" Asked, Kaede.

"Mhm! And you were in your dorm sleeping like the wittle pwecious baby you are!" Miu doted.

Kaede blushed, "I-it's no time for that.. U-uh.. Ah.."

Kokichi giggled, "Aww! The lesbians are communicating! How cute!"

"You're only mad because I get more pussy than you." Miu stuck her tongue out at Kokichi.

Kokichi shrugged and looked away, while Kaede recollected herself.

"N-now.. We need alibis." Kaede looked around, "Kaito, how about we start with you?"

"W-what?! Are you pinning the blame on me?!"

"At this point, there is no blame. No evidence, remember?"

"Oh yeah! Uhm.. I was with Makiroll! We were walking around, considering there isn't much to do here."