A cool, cool Thanksgiving gift

A thanksgiving gift, but it's not thanksgiving themed.
————————————————————————

Kaede Akamatsu and Miu Iruma. Best friends. Both of them had boyfriends. Miu With Keebo, and Kaede with Shuichi.

Even after the two got boyfriends, they still seemed extremely close. Clearly, they weren't letting their marital status affect their friendship. No matter what, no matter when, the two would always rather be with each other.

Due to one thing.

Sometimes, no, all the time, the two did things that best friends aren't supposed to do. They did things together that made them seem like lovers. And, maybe they would be, if they both already didn't have boyfriends.

Usually, they'd have double dates. Neither boy found it suspicious at all, but the two girls were practically addicted to each other. Glances, and even touches, hinted at their real relationship.

(A/N: time skip I think?)

Miu and Kaede were in Kaede's room, their prime hang out spot. Miu's room was always too messy, and she couldn't be bothered to clean it. The door was locked, of course. It always was. Kaede's parents couldn't walk in on.. their activities.

"You got the homework for math?" Miu asked, throwing one of Kaede's pillows up and down.

"I did it, but I'm probably wrong. I wasn't paying attention today." Kaede answered, scrolling through Instagram.

"Oh, really? And why was that?" Miu stopped throwing the pillow, to focus more on Kaede.

"I just couldn't concentrate. The teacher's boring too."

"That won't do." Miu wrapped her arms around Kaede's waist, and leaned into her neck. Miu began to lick Kaede's neck, which was almost normal routine for the two.

Kaede was never really dominant, no matter how hard she tried, so that left Miu to be on top of these situations. Kaede didn't mind though. She enjoyed it anyway.

"A-ah..! Miu.."

"I like it when you call out my name like that.. do it again." Miu bit Kaede's neck softly, being sure not to leave any marks.

"M-Miu!"

~time skip~

After that blew over, Shuichi called Kaede. Miu didn't like Shuichi even a little. He just tried too hard. Miu didn't like the way he was always trying to get Kaede alone. It bothered her.

In the call, Shuichi asked to meet Kaede in a nearby park, alone. It sounded suspicious, and Miu didn't like it. It was almost dark, so Miu made sure that Kaede took a jacket, and her phone.

"Be safe, okay?"

"I will."

"I'll walk you to the park, so you don't have to be alone in the dark." Miu said, grabbing her things. After she walked Kaede to the park, she'd go to a smoothie place with Keebo.

"Thanks for caring about me.." Kaede blushed a little.

"It's sorta my responsibility now.. You dumb bitch." Miu walked out of the door, "Now, let's go."

The two walked, talking about plans and things they'd wanna do soon. Miu's family would be going on vacation soon, and of course Kaede was going too.

When they got to the park, they said their goodbyes.

"Remember Kae, if you die, I'll kill you!" Miu shouted as Kaede met up with Shuichi.

"I know! I'll be home by 7:30, so if you wanna spend the night.."