'Miu touched these'

~Miu's point of view~
I heard Bakamatsu talking in her room to herself yesterday. She was saying something like 'I love mulan kyrie!' It was hard to tell from the vent because she left her ac on. Hopefully she doesn't like anyone else. Wait- what am I doing right now! Waiting for her to come to me? No I have to go get my girl!

I began speed walking down the hall. I need to find her! What if that pooichi gets to her before I do! It's obvious he's on for her. Kaede is so blind. Her obliviousness just makes her ten times cuter-ahhh what am I thinking! I just need to find her without the weird thoughts!

~kaede's point of view~
Miu where could you be??? I've at least been walking around for a good 15 minutes. I'm starting to get worried.. what if she ran off with some girl?? I don't even have the right to be jealous. I don't even know if Miu like girls or not! Heck I didn't even know I liked girls until I met her!
Deep in thought I bumped into someone.
"Kaede?" The person said
I looked up and saw tenko
"Tenko!"
"Hey, we haven't talked in a while, right?" Tenko said
"Yea it's been a while!"
Me and Tenko talked for a while then I thought about my secret. Tenko can be trusted right? I'm gonna tell her.
"Tenko?"
"Yeah kaede?"
"Can I tell you something?"
"Anything!"
I grabbed tenko by the hand and pulled her to my room so we can have some privacy.
"Now that we're alone I wanna tell you that I-I"
"You what?" Tenko questioned
"I-I have a crush on Miu!" I turned cherry red.
Tenko smiled "you finally decided what gender you like, eh?"
"I-I guess.."
"It took you forever, jeez!"
"I really really like Miu.. but I don't know what to do about it!"
"Just tell her! I'm sure she likes you back."
"I can't just tell her! First I need to make her love me. How do I make her love me?"
"Flirt. Make her blush a lot. But you absolutely have to play hard to get. It'll probably make her confess to you faster."
Tenko gave me lots of advice and then we realized we were talking past curfew! We decided Tenko would just spend the night.

~Miu's point of view~
I saw stupid tencrotch go into my girlfriend's room with her. It's a whole thirty minutes after curfew and she hasn't come out yet! Did they do it in there?? Are they dating? Tenko likes Himiko right?? Please tell me she does. I wanted to stop watching kaede through the vents. I wanted to trust her.

Now that I'm crawling through the vents I have a knot in my stomach. I'm scared they might be kissing or snuggling or worse! As I crawled directly above kaede's vent I see, to my surprise, there just sleeping! But in the same bed and tencrotch is wearing kaede's pajamas! That's unexceptional! In the morning I'll make sure to be the first to knock on kaede's door!

~time skip to morning~
I'm waiting outside of the dorms. Waiting for what? Waiting for tenko to leave my soon to be girlfriend's room! It's been about 15 minutes already! Maybe I'll walk kaede to her first class. Yeah! That sounds like a nice thing to do. Tencrotch is finally leaving! I can't explain how much dislike I have for her now. Even when me and my girl get together she's always gonna be there! 'Eh, whatever' I thought as I walked up to kaede's door.

I knocked on kaede's door
"Who is it?" Kaede said in response to my knock.
"It's Miu! Open up Bakamatsu!"
As soon as I said my name i heard intense shuffling.
"Be out in a sec!" Kaede said in a hurry
About ten seconds later I got impatient and started pounding on the door.
"OPEN UP BAKAMATSU!"
A soon as I yelled I heard a a loud bang and kaede let out a "Ehhh?!"
She then opened the door half dressed and with a red spot on her forehead
"A-are you okay??" I said to kaede
"Y-you kinda scared me when you y-yelled.. a-and I kinda fell.."
I rushed into her room and into the bathroom to grab bandages. When I came back I saw the door was closed and kaede was neatly sitting on her bed. I sat right next to her and rested an ice pack on her forehead. She seemed to burn up.
"Hey Bakamatsu, you got a fever? You're burning up!" I said well aware she was blushing.
"A-ah u-uhm I w-wasn't feeling too well yesterday so maybe my cold c-came back?" Kaede said half lying.
"Oh! I remember that! In that case you should skip today. I'll stay here to help you get better!"
I said this solely to tease Kaede. She's so cute when she's all flustered like that!
"I-it's okay Miu you really don't have to-" I cut Kaede off.
"It's not okay! Don't you want the gorgeous girl genius Miu Iruma to take care of you?" I blurted out. Kaede giggled and said nothing. I took that as a yes.
"I'll be right back! Imma go grab some stuff to keep you occupied throughout the day. You should probably change into ur pajamas now!"
I ran back to my dorm and grabbed some inventions sure to wow kaede

I barged into Kaede's room and talked without thinking
"I brought you some really really cool inventions I thought you'd li-" I stopped talking in awe. Kaede's whole chest was exposed!
"EEEEK!" Kaede let out a muffled shriek. I quickly shut the door and waited on the outside
"Are you ready for me to come back in?!" I shouted
"Yea!" Kaede responded.
I walked inside and said
"I didn't know you had such a rack kaede! What cup size are you?" Kaede instantly got embarrassed
"I'm size d" she said. we both sat in silence for a moment.
"You should probably take a nap" I suggested
"But Miuuuuuu" Kaede pouted "I'm not sleepy yet!"
"Come on Bakamatsu! If you're sick you have to get lots of rest! Besides I can't miss second period. I have an important test."
"Aww" Kaede said.
"Before you go can we try out some of Your inventions?"
"Yea I have one in mind" I said as I picked up one of my inventions.
"What does it do?!"
"Its a surprise! Just stand up."
"Okie doki!" Kaede said as she stood up.
I flicked some switches and bam! I had Kaede's panties in my hand.
"So you're a pink girl, huh? Nice to know." I teased.
"G-give them back!"
"Your gonna have to catch me first!"  Me and Kaede ran around her dorm until it was time for second period.
"Okay that was enough fun" I threw Kaede her panties.
Out of breath Kaede mumbled "thank you"
"I gotta go now. Byeeee! Make sure to get some sleep you're gonna need it!"
"Bye Miu!"
~kaede's point of view~
Aww I completely failed at my plan! If anything Miu rehearsed my plan for me! I looked down at my underwear. 'Miu touched these' I thought. I put them back on and a sense of sleepiness rolled over me. I laid in bed and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was supposed to upload tomorrow but I'm finished today sooo
Word count:1,259