"Love you too! Bye!"

This morning, Miu was the first to wake up. It was already 7:00! It seemed they had both slept in.

"Babe!" Miu said as she got up, to stand over Kaede.

"Hmm?"

"It's already 7:00!"

"Alreaaaady..?"

"Yes! Now get up!"

Kaede looked up at Miu, "Say, why don't we stay in bed for a wee bit longer..?" Kaede placed her her hands on Miu's shoulders and pulled her onto of herself.

"Babe, as much as I'd like to stay here, we needa get naked!"

Kaede quickly moved her hands off of Miu's shoulders, "N-naked!?"

"Yeah! Sex is always better in the morning!"

"S-sex? Right now?"

"Yeah, but there's one thing." Kaede nodded, signaling Miu to go on, "I top!"

Kaede snapped back into reality, "Keep on dreaming. We gotta get in the shower."

"Fine then. We'll do it in the shower!" Miu said, getting up off of Kaede.

"We could.. I'm afraid we don't have enough time... Especially if you wanna top."

"H-hey! What're you trying to apply?!" Kaede laughed, and got up.

They got into the shower, Miu trying to initiate something. Every time, Kaede provoked her with either a kiss or a poke on various parts of her body.

"Baaaaby!" Kaede exclaimed as the two got dressed.

"What now?"

"Can I wear your goggles again? Pretty pleaaaasseee?"

"Sure. I don't care."

"Thank you! Thanks, thanks, thanks!" Kaede jumped on top of Miu.

"Jeez, what's got you so uppity?"

"I don't know! Y'know.. They say love is a drug."

"We must both be high as fuck then!"

"Yeah."

"Hey, babe?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you more!" Kaede rubbed her nose up against Miu.

"C'mon Babe! I know I'm busty as fuck, but you're gonna have to get off of me so we can go to school."

"Fine. Pass me your goggles!" Kaede got off of Miu and began tying her shoes.

"Riiight." Miu got up and grabbed her goggles. "Heads up!" Miu threw the goggles in Kaede's direction.

Kaede caught them, "You have a nice arm. I wonder what your fingers do."

"Ooh look! I can do this!" Miu wrapped her fingers in a weird fashion.

Kaede laughed, "That's not what I mean, silly!"

"What do you mea- Oh. You whore of no shame!" Kaede giggled. Miu was too adorable!

The two began walking to school, Kaede fumbling with Miu's goggles the whole time. Once the two got into class, everyone was instantly aware of the lack of goggles on Miu's head, and the increase of them on Kaede's.

"You guys wear each other's things? Adorable!" Tsumugi exclaimed, fan girling.

"Jeez! Give us time to get into the classroom first!" Miu yelled, stepping in front of Kaede, protecting her in a way.