"You don't want us getting caught now, do you?"

~time skip to morning~
The alarm clock rang at 6:30. The first to wake up was Kaede. She sat up and turned the alarm clock off.
"So damn annoying.." Kaede hated the alarm clock with a passion. However, Miu slept through everything, so the alarm clock was just another object to her.

"Miu. Miu!" Kaede shook Miu.

"Whaaat?"

"We gotta take showers and go to school!"

"Huh? Showers?" Miu was still halfway asleep, "I was thinking about the shower... to save time.. and water..! We get in together.. yeah?"

"Okie dokie! I'll see you in the shower." Kaede began walking to the bathroom. Miu got up. What had she just said to Kaede? Something about water, Miu assumed.

Come to think of it, weren't they supposed to take showers this morning? Miu figured she said she wanted the first shower. Miu got undressed and headed to the bathroom.

The shower was already on! What a surprise! Maybe Miu would make something for Kaede. Miu stepped into the shower.

"K-Kaeidiot?! Why are you here?!"

"You said we should take a shower together!"

"I don't remember.." Miu tried to think.

"You told me five minutes ago!"

"Golden brains don't always get everything right. Now stop hogging the water!"

Miu reaches over to Kaede. Kaede dodged Miu's hand in a way that made Miu's hand ended up on Kaede's boob.

"Eek!" Kaede blushed.

Miu noticed where her hand was, but didn't seem alarmed in the slightest. "Well, hand over the water!"

"F-Fine.." Kaede handed Miu the shower head. A few seconds went by, "Hey, this is the part where you remove your hand from my boob."

"Ohhhh yeahhh, it totally slipped my mind." Miu took her hand off of Kaede's boob, smirking.

The rest of the shower went smoothly, and surprisingly normal. When the two got out, they got dressed. Kaede looked over at Miu while she was putting her goggles on.

"Hey Miu?"

"Wassup?"

"Why do you wear goggles all the time anyway?"

"Y'know! Just in case some crazy shit happens!"

"Hmm.. Can I wear them? Just for today?"

"Sure. As long as I can wear your hair clips!"

"You're on." Kaede began removing her hair clips, and Miu took her goggles off. Miu sat directly next to Kaede on the bed, making Kaede blush. Kaede held out her hand, containing five small clips shaped like music notes. (A/N: did I really have to count them though?)

"Look down." Miu said. Kaede did as Miu instructed. Miu put her goggles onto Kaede's head. "There we go!"

"Sit back down." Kaede demanded. Miu did as told. Kaede put each clip in a perfect order. "Perfect! Now we should be off to school."

"Okay! I'll grab your backpack." Miu picked up Kaede's backpack as the two walked out of the door.
~while they're walking to school~

"Hey, Kaeidiot?" Miu said as she continued walking with Kaede, hand in hand.

"Yeah?"

"W-What should I call you? Since we're dating and all.."