Random Au's

Kaede Akamatsu, a vampire, and Miu Iruma, a demon, had met by chance. And by an even smaller chance, they fell in love.

Now, they lived in an apartment together. Kaede usually slept when the sun was up, so that might've been a problem. However, Miu didn't really need sleep, so she did whatever Kaede was comfortable with.

One night, Kaede got hungry.

"Heeey Miu~" Kaede said in a sing-song sort of voice.

Miu looked away from the tv and at Kaede, "What's up, Bakamatsu?"

"I'm huuungryy!~"

"We have pizza bites in the fridge. Want me to make them?"

"I don't want pizza bites.." Kaede crawled to Miu, who was on the other end of the couch. "I want youuu!"

"Eh, Fine. But still, you're gonna have to make me some pizza bites."

"I'll do whatever for you.."

"Eek! Don't say things like that! Or I'll banish you to hell!" Miu retaliated.

"If you're in hell I'm in hell."

"Shut up and suck my blood!"

"If you insist." Kaede licked Miu's neck, making Miu shiver.

"Hurry up!" Miu demanded.

"I just wanna prepare you. It might hurt a little."

"No amount of pain could ever ail m- Eek!" Miu was interrupted by Kaede sinking her teeth into Miu's neck.

Kaede began sucking Miu's blood. She got a little carried away, but when Miu tapped her she quickly stopped.

"A-ah! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to drink that much!" Kaede panicked, "Are you okay? Do you feel drained at all?!"

"I feel fiiiine!" Miu waved her hand at Kaede, feeling a little loopy. "I'm a demon! I can restore my blood anytime!"

"Okay then, how many fingers am I holding up?" Kaede held up three fingers.

"B." Miu said, focusing on Kaede's hand.
(A/N: that definitely wasn't a lousy spongebob reference.)

"Yeah. You might need some rest."

"I don't need rest, remember? This hellion won't sleep anytime soon!" Miu shouted, clearly out of it.

"Yeah yeah." Kaede rested Miu's head onto Her lap.
~Another au because that one wasn't long enough~

A guild. Usually made up of two fighters, a mage, and a healer. Luckily for this guild, they had each of those.

Himiko, the mage, Tenko, a fighter that specializes in Neo-Akido, Kaede, a healer, and Miu, their main fighter.

While Tenko seemed pretty interested in Himiko, and that kept the two pretty busy with each other, that left Kaede and Miu alone together a lot.

At first, they talked about mostly battle related things, such as strategies. But eventually, they became just like genuine friends. They'd have sleepovers, they'd go out to the shopping center together, they even did their chores together!

After a while, they became best friends. They'd never talked to the other about being best friends, it kind of just happened. They enjoyed each other's company so much that they began to share a room.

One night, Miu couldn't sleep. After tossing and turning in her bed for several minutes, she decided to wake Kaede up.

She walked towards Kaede's bed and said, "Kaede! Kaede, I can't sleep."