I Can't Find A Fitting Quote So Please Excuse This Title

With her hand still inside of Kaede's pants, Miu leaned in and kissed Kaede. During the kiss, Miu pressed her finger onto Kaede's clit harshly. Kaede's eyes flew open, and Miu smiled into the kiss. Just to add a cherry on top, Miu bit Kaede's lip.

Miu really enjoyed seeing Kaede like this. Wrapped around her finger like a string. With one push of her finger, she could make Kaede squirm and moan under her touch.

When they disconnected, a string of saliva was strung between the two girls. It slowly evaporated, while Kaede lay there, waiting for more. Miu smiled devilishly. It made Kaede scared, but aroused. She loved it when Miu got like this.

In one swift moment, Miu slid her hand into Kaede's panties. She massaged the now profusely panting girls entrance, and after a little, pushed her finger inside.

"A-ah!" Kaede yelped, a wave of pleasure rushed over her.

"Whaaat? You came already? That's no fun!" Miu complained, imagining the many things she planned on doing to Kaede.
(A/N: I had to end it. I was beginning to fear my own creation.)

"I-I couldn't stop myself... You're just so.." Kaede trailed off, looking up at the ceiling.

"Sexy? Arousing? Or maybe hot?" Miu took her hands out of Kaede's pants, "But that doesn't really matter right now.." Miu shoved her fingers into Kaede's mouth, "Taste yourself."

Kaede said nothing, and did as told. Miu could feel Kaede tongue running circles around her fingers. It made her blush. Once Miu removed her fingers from Kaede's mouth, Kaede fell asleep. 'Damn.' Miu thought. She foresaw this, but not this soon.

"Oh, whatever." Miu said, pulling on her clothes. She planned to go to her lab.

She pulled a blanket over her sleeping girlfriend, and was on her way. Every step of the way, Kaede was on her mind.

When she got there, she grabbed a few standard parts. What could she make? She could make something for Kaede.. What does Kaede like? She likes me and.. pianos! No! Mind off of Kaede..

Miu connected some wires, but never got far. Kaede stayed on her mind.

It got to the point where Miu left her lab. She walked for what seemed like hours, but was actually just a few minutes. She returned to Kaede's dorm, and as expected, Kaede was still sleeping. She internally facepalmed. What would she do while Kaede is sleeping?

Miu pondered it for a moment, until she decided. She put on her pajamas, and climbed into bed with Kaede. Soon enough, she fell asleep too.

~later~

Kaede woke up around 12pm. Miu's cheek was pressed against hers, and Miu took up most of the bed. She poked Miu's cheek, hoping to wake her up. Miu wrapped her arms around Kaede and squeezed her.

"Awh, Jeez." Kaede whined, attempting to take Miu's hands off of her. After a while, she managed to get them off, but instantly, Miu wrapped her legs around Kaede.

Kaede lay there for at least five minutes gently removing Miu's limbs from latching onto her. Once she finally detached from Miu's grip, she placed a pillow in her place. She didn't want Miu to feel alone.

Now that she was up, what would she do? Come to think of it, everything she'd normally do when she woke up involved Miu. Oh well. Miu wouldn't mind if Kaede got into the shower, right? Kaede pushed the knowledge that Miu would, in fact, mind to the back of her mind.

She got into the shower, and when she got out, Miu was still fast asleep. Or so she thought. Kaede began putting her clothes on, and when she looked behind her, Miu was watching her.

"Nice view you got there. Show me more." Miu said, looking directly at Kaede's boobs.

Kaede blushed, "I thought y-you were sleep!"

"I don't sleep. Anyway, you got I to the shower without me?!"

"I figured you wouldn't mind." Kaede half lied.

Miu flicked Kaede's forehead, "Stop being stupid. You knew damn well I wanted to get in with you."

Kaede sighed, her hands on her forehead. Sure, this wasn't a very big situation, but she couldn't help but feel guilty about it.

"..I'm going to get into the shower now." Miu headed to the bathroom. Kaede's sigh of guilt made her feel large amounts of remorse.

While in the shower, Miu repeated, "Stupid, stupid, stupid..." What was strange is, she wasn't talking about Kaede. She was referring to herself. She didn't mean to make Kaede feel guilty! What would she do now?

Meanwhile, Kaede was regretting even getting in the shower. How could she fix this? Kaede thought for a moment. 'Come to think of it, I mentioned taking Miu on a date today! That was before we..' Kaede blushed. She'd think about what they did later. It was time to plan a date.

Kaede planned to go to a nearby cafe. (A/N: I know it's not a cafe, but I'm thinking of blenders. If there even anywhere besides California.)

When Miu finished getting dressed, Kaede announced that they were going on a date. Miu didn't really feel like going anywhere, but she just went with it.

As they we're about to leave, Kaede held Miu's hands in hers, "I'm sorry I got in the shower without you. I promise I won't do it again."

"I-it's fine.. I guess I overreacted a little bit.."

Kaede smiled and placed a hand on Miu's cheek. She leaned in, and the two engaged in a passionate kiss. It only lasted around three seconds, but the two of them enjoyed it nonetheless.

Kaede smiled triumphantly, exited for their upcoming date. Miu held her resting face, suspecting Kaede was up to something. Kaede's smile seemed unusually optimistic.

Once the two got to the cafe, they were greeted by a waiter, asking them how many seats they needed at a table.

"Table for two, please!" Kaede announced, with her same cheery attitude.

The waiter guided the girls to their table, walking away so they could pick out what they wanted.

Miu, seated on one side of the table asked, "What're you getting?"

Kaede, sitting on the opposite side of the table, answered, "I mean.. can I order you.. naked?"

Miu stumbled on her words for a few seconds, until finally stuttering, "Y-you can't answer a q-question with a question!"

"Huh?" Kaede smiled devilishly, "I can't? If I remember correctly, I just did."

Miu mocked Kaede "If I rEmEmBeR cOrReCtLy, I jUsT dId."

Kaede frowned a little. She wasn't impressed. Miu laughed at Kaede's unimpressed face, she thought it was hilarious. Kaede held her unimpressed face for a little, but eventually began laughing with Miu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1128
How do I say this.. it's my uh... my uhm.. time of the month..? I guess I'm feeling drained, grouchy, and antisocial, so the next chapter will likely be out soon. This chapters also on time within the standard of the old upload schedule. Woo. (I'm not gonna proofread this cuz it's 11 and I'm unworldly tired.)