"I-I'm scared!"

~Kaede's point of view~
Me and Miu stayed on the bed in each other's arms for a long, long time.
"I love you." Miu blurted out suddenly.
"I love you more." I boasted.
"No I love you lots and lots more!"
"Awww Miu loves me, I feel so honored!" I teased her. Her face warmed up and she buried it into my shoulder.
"L-Lets go to the park now." Miu said as she shifted to get up.
"Alright." I agreed as I did the same. We both put on shoes and then we headed out, saying bye to jasmine on the way out. This was the last tune we'd see her in a while. When we got to the amusement park I felt nervous. So many rides.. so high up.. I can't handle it, but I'll go through with it. Miu has to have a fun time. Yesterday just wasn't her day.
~Miu's point of view~
Kaeidiot has been awfully quiet, is she okay? Maybe she just has to go to the bathroom.
"Kaeidiot wanna hit the bathroom before we go on rides?"
"O-okay." Kaede confirmed. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bathroom. After we both used it she still looked almost ill. If she hasn't said anything yet then she doesn't want me to know. Maybe she's just hungry, but I wouldn't want her throwing up on the rides! I'm so confused! So many mixed signals. Once me and Kaede got to the ride she seemed even more upset. I could almost see the fear in her eyes.
"Are you okay? You seem sheepish."
"Well I-I'm.."
"Are you hungry? Are you sick? Are you tired? We can go back if you're tired."
"I-I'm scared!" Kaede exclaimed, "I've never ever been on rides before!"
"You don't have to be scared! Trust me you'll be fine! I'll even let you hold onto my hand and cuddle me when you get scared!" Kaede instantly grabbed onto my hand and scooted closer to me. She buried her face into my neck. "I love you." I said
"I love you too." She replied.
The ride started moving. Kaede flinched. Speed picked up and she squeezed my hand really hard. When we went down the first hill Kaede shrieked. I could hear her sniffling. I started panicking, 'is she gonna cry? How do I handle that?'  I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. I patted her head. She started sobbing harder.
"Shhh, it's okay now." For the rest of the ride I was comforting Kaede and trying to help her overcome her fear. Once we got off of the ride Kaede looked much more confident.
"O-oh! Let's go to that one next!" Kaede pointed at a ride.
"Alright! After wanna go get some food? Our flight is at 4:30."
"Okay,Miu!"
From that point on, me and Kaede laughed, blushed, and smiled. We had so much fun together, we almost didn't wanna leave. However when it became time for our flight, we were forced to depart.
~time skip to after getting back home~
When Kaede and I returned home, we went to Kaede's dorm. Kaede began washing our laundry, while I took a shower. After I got out of the shower Kaede went in. It was around 9:30 pm. Once she got back we were ready to go to sleep.
"Come on Kaede! I'm ready to sleep!"
"Just a second! Be patient, Miu."
Within seconds Kaede was jumping into bed. She just happened to land on top of me. I kissed her forehead which made her blush.
"I want a real kiss!" Kaede demanded.
"I was willing to give one to you, but you took too long."
"Whaaat?"
"I'm not giving you a kiss." I teased.
"Please! Just a little one!" Kaede begged.
"You're gonna have to wait until morning."
"I guess we won't go to sleep then!" Kaede threatened.
"Sure." I turned onto my side and closed my eyes. Kaede got up and turned the light on. She sat in front of me with her legs crossed.
"Fine. Come here." I gave up.
"Yay!" Kaede said as she neared my face. Our lips connected for about five seconds. I pulled away.
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight." Kaede muttered.
~Kaede's point of view~
I climbed into bed unsatisfied with the kiss Miu gave me. I wrapped my arms around Miu's waist and closed my eyes. Nothing. I turned around. Nothing. After around ten minutes of tossing and turning I turned around to Miu.
"Miu! Miu!"
"Whaaat?"
"I can't sleep!"
"What do you want me to do?"
"I don't know! But it's really scary in the dark by myself.."
"Alright. I'll stay awake until you fall asleep."
"But I don't wanna sleep!"
"What am I supposed to do then?!"
"How about we play board games?"
"Okay."
~Miu's point of view~
There we were. It was 10:30 and we were sitting on the ground, playing board games. Kaede was dozing off slowly.
"Are you sleepy yet?"
"No! N-not sleepy at all." Kaede was a bad liar. I knew she was gonna fall asleep here.
"If you fall asleep on the ground, I'm not carrying you to bed!" I warned.
"I'm not gonna fall a-asleep.." and there she was, on the ground, sleeping.
"Ugh! Stupid Kaeidiot." I complained as I picked her up bridal style and lay her in the bed. I looked at her and couldn't help but smile. This was my girlfriend, Kaede Akamatsu, the ultimate pianist. I cleaned up the board game and got into bed with her. I pulled the blankets over the both of us.
"Goodnight, Bakamatsu."
"Mmmhmmm." I giggled. 'She is such an idiot.'
~time skip to morning~
I woke up this morning to Kaede's alarm clock.
"7:45!" I screamed and shook Kaede, "Wake up, Kaeidiot!"
"H-huh?"
"It's 7:45!"
"It is?"
"Yeahhh!" Kaede instantly got up and started getting dressed, I did the same. After we finished getting dressed we left Kaede's dorm. Once we got to school it was around 8:10.
"Miu hurry up! We only have ten minutes to get to class!" I rubbed my eyes.
"Can we go back home yet?"
"Miu wake up!"
"You made me stay up playing board games with you until 10:30!"
"Shhh, Miu! Everyone will know.."
"Awww! When you're embarrassed you're the cutest!" I teased.
"Shhh!" Kaede blushed. After I walked her to her class we departed.
"Bye, darling!" I teased her.
"B-bye Miu.." She responded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1093
I wrote a lemon. I might never ever post it because it doesn't correspond to the story at all.. well I guess I could tweak some things..