"We're going to see my sister."

~time skip to morning~
~Kaede's point of view~
I woke up in the morning with Kaede clenching me tightly. She had a really tough day yesterday. I kissed her forehead and got up to go to the bathroom. She grabbed onto my shirt.
"Bathroom..!" I warned her.
"O-okay.. please come back.. fast." Kaede talked in her sleep. Yesterday must've really changed her poor soul.
When I got back from the bathroom I noticed Kaede had begun crying in her sleep. I instantly freaked out. 'How am I supposed to handle a sleeping, crying person!' I thought. I climbed back into bed and Kaede gripped onto me, crying into my chest. My face lit up a pastel pink. I hugged Kaede and pat her head trying to calm her emotions. After about five minutes of me telling her she was safe and I'm not gonna leave, she calmed down to a silent sleep. I figured I go out to buy her breakfast. Hopefully she doesn't wake up when I'm gone.
~Kaede's point of view~
I woke up to an empty bed.
"Miu? Miu!" I instantly got up and looked around my dorm. I turned my dorm upside down, tears threatening to come out of my eyes. Once I got into the bathroom I started crying uncontrollably.
"M-Miu! Why'd you leave?" I called out. After about five minutes of me crying on the bathroom floor, I heard the front door open. I peeked out of the bathroom door, still sobbing.
Standing there was Miu, with breakfast for the both of us. I wiped my eyes and ran to Miu hugging her. She almost dropped our food, so surprised.
"I-I-I missed you.. lots."
"I was gone for ten minutes. Are you okay? Did you trip and fall? Are you hurt?"
"N-no.. I was worried you wouldn't come back and-and h-he would.."
"No need to worry! Hey, it's Friday, how about we dip town to get rid of some of the stress!" Miu recommended.
"I have a place in mind."
"Where?"
"We're going to see my sister." I commanded.
"F-family? Do you have any siblings?."
"Yea. I have one sister."
"Older or younger?"
"Older."
"How much older?"
"A few seconds."
"You have a twin sister?? Wow! That's so cool! I have a little brother but he's real young!"
"Yeah. My sisters name is jasmine." (A/N I just thought of a random name, sorry!")
"How long do you wanna stay?" Miu asked me.
"Maybe for the weekend."
"Sounds good."
"Go get three pairs of clothes and pajamas. I'm packing right now" I said.
"Okay I'll be right back! If anything happens scream my name, okay?"
"Alright." I complied as I started picking out outfits that would definitely wow Miu. I packed our matching sweater and outfit also. I grabbed my pajamas, hairbrush, and toothbrush and I was all ready. There was lots of room left in my suitcase so I figured me and Miu would just share one. A few minutes later Miu came with an un organized pile of clothes.
"I picked them out, but I accidentally ended up unfolding them." Miu said with a guilty smile on her face.
"Well, let's fold them." I said in response to Miu's statement. Me and Miu spent the next 30 minutes folding her clothes. Miu booked plane tickets for tonight to my hometown. I've never been on a plane before, I'm really scared.
"Are we gonna tell your sister that we're dating?" Miu asked me.
"Of course. My sister isn't gonna judge me." I answered.
~time skip to when they are about to board the plane~
I was shaking. I'd never been on a plane before. Miu seemed to be making light-work of boarding the plane. Once we got onto the plane I was visibly shaking.
"Hey Kaeidiot, you feeling okay?"
"I've never been on a plane before, and I'm kinda scared." I admitted
"Oh, it's okay! You don't need to be scared! Here give me your hand." Miu grabbed onto my hand and firmly gripped it.
"Whenever you get scared just squeeze onto my hand, Alright?"
"O-okay.." I squeezed Miu's hand, her head on my shoulder. Soon enough Miu had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and got comfortable. This was gonna be a long flight.
~Miu's point of view~
I looked up to see Kaede fast asleep. 'Who knew faking falling asleep would make her go to sleep too?' I thought, 'anyway, what do I do now?' I pulled out my phone and started looking at places I could take Kaede. 'We have two days, what should we do?' A ice skating rink? Definitely. An amusement park? Totally. A baseball game? Obviously! Okay baseball game Saturday, ice skating rink Saturday night, amusement park Sunday. Kaede is gonna be sooo happy!
~Kaede's point of view~
~time skip to getting off the plane~
"Kaeidiot? Bakamatsu?" Miu was shaking me trying to wake me up.
"Huh?" I said as I opened my eyes.
"Time to get off the plane!" Miu exclaimed "I have some exiting stuff planned!" I got up and stretched. There was a big day ahead of me. I could tell by the way Miu was so exited. By time we got into the taxi it was still dark. I rubbed my eyes,
"What time is it?"
"It's almost three am."
"And we're going to our motel?" I asked.
"Yeah, where else would we go? The dumpster?" Miu teased. I just smiled and giggled, which made her blush cherry red.
Once we got to our hotel room we took turns taking showers, Miu first, me second. Right before we were about to call it a night I realized something.
"Miu!"
"What?"
"We're the same height!"
"Without my boots on, yeah." Miu agreed. I pinned her against the wall.
"That makes it easier for me to kiss you."
"A-ah! K-Kaeidiot!"
"If I remember correctly, I haven't gotten to inflict a kiss in a while, right?" I whispered seductively in her ear.
"Uh w-well Mayb-" Miu's words were suffocated by my kiss. I felt Miu's face heat up as I broke away, blushing.
"L-lets get to bed.. big day tomorrow." Miu recommended. I jumped into bed and covered myself with the covers. Miu got into bed and moved closer to me. She put her shoulder on my neck. Little did I know what she was planning. She began sucking and gently biting on my neck!? After about ten seconds of this she stopped.
"There we go." Miu sounded satisfied.
"D-did you give me a hickey?!"
"Payback." Miu said as she snuggled me.
"Night, Kaeidiot."
"Goodnight, Iruma."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1118
This chapter came out REAL fast, I'm kinda scared.