Merry Chrisler

Okay, as of now, it's the 20th of December. (Aka ravioli's birthday!!) anyway, I started this way late. And, I'm lazy, so I probably won't finish. Uh, it's after I wrote this, and it's Christmas Eve. Maybe I should post it?? Nahhh.
————————————————————————
'Twas the day before Christmas Eve. Obviously, Christmas spirit was through the roof. Tons of people were rushing into stores for that last gift, or a few things for dinner that night. It didn't matter what they were doing, really. They were all having a hell of a good time.

It was midday, and one specific married couple with two kids were out shopping for Christmas dinner.

"Hey, Babe, should we make mashed potatoes this year?" The inventor asked, looking at her wife, who wasn't far away.

Kotoko, the youngest of the couple's children, stuck her tongue out when the inventor, Miu, said 'mashed potatoes'.

"I don't know. We can't forget about what happened last year." Kaede, Miu's wife,  laughed nervously. The events of last year were very, very, unforgettable.

"Yeah, maybe we shouldn't." Miu said, remembering the events of last year.

"Mom, we should get some of that uh.. stuff." Jataro, the eldest Child asked.

"Uhm.. You mean jello?" Kaede asked, slowly waking to the next isle.

"Yeah, that." Jataro added, following Kaede.

"Mama, let's go get candy!" Kotoko demanded, pulling Miu's hand the opposite way.

"Woah, woah. Wait a second. What's the magic word?" Miu asked, not allowing herself to be pulled.

"Can we please go get candy?" Kotoko stopped pulling Miu, now just holding her hand.

"Yes, yes we can." Miu walked towards the candy isle, making sure to keep hold of Kotoko's hand. The couple didn't even realize that they'd separated from each other.

Meanwhile, Kaede and Jataro were in another isle, picking out jello.

"What flavor do you want? Pick one out for your sister, too." Kaede told him, as he eyed all of the flavors.

"Uhm.. I'm going to get blue and red." Jataro picked up two packs of jello. "They're always the best flavors."

"Good choice. Now we just have to find Miu and Kotoko." Kaede dropped the jello into the basket. "Knowing them, they're probably gonna be in the candy isle."

"I like candy." Jataro said, not really thinking.

"What's your favorite candy?" Kaede asked, already knowing the answer to her question.

"I like sweet tarts. The blue ones taste good." He smiled.

"What about the red ones?"

"The red ones are cool. But not cooler than the blue ones." Jataro held onto Kaede's hand, scared of getting lost in the store. "Mom, do you like sweet tarts too?"

"Yeah, I think they're okay. But they're always better when you share them with someone." Kaede smiled as the two came across Kotoko and Miu in the candy isle.

"Mama, let's get lots of candy canes, but only the red and white ones!" Kotoko told Miu.

"Sounds like a plan." Miu grabbed multiple boxes of candy canes, but only the red and white ones. "Here, Kaede! Me and Kotoko have decided that we want the red and white ones."

"That's okay, but Jataro, do you want any other candy canes?" Kaede asked him, trying to make sure everyone was happy.

"No, I'm okay with this. I like the peppermint ones."