"No, I Love You More."

Lemon warning!
————————————————————————
Miu closed the door behind her and Kaede, insuring privacy.

"Miu..w-what are you doing?" Kaede asked, currently up against a wall.

Just seconds before, Miu had shoved Kaede into a supply closet.

"What do you say we have just a little fun?" Miu placed her knee between Kaede's legs.

Kaede's face flushed a vibrant red. "..B-But what if the others walk in..?"

"No 'what if' questions allowed." Miu pinned Kaede's wrists to the wall. "Now, would that be a yes, or a no?"

Kaede looked to the side sheepishly. "Yeah.."

Miu moved her leg up a little, "What was that? I couldn't hear you, say it louder."

"Y-yeah. Let's do it."

"I knew you'd say that." Miu smirked, leaning in to kiss Kaede. Kaede kissed back, wanting to taste all of Miu's flavors.

(A/N: Baskin-Robbins = Miu?)

Miu broke away and moved into Kaede's neck, wasting no time. As soon as she placed her tongue onto Kaede's neck, Kaede was a moaning mess. Miu figured this'd be okay for a few minutes, because everyone wouldn't be there for a little while. Plus, she liked the sound of Kaede's moans.

After a little, Miu placed her hand onto Kaede's mouth. Kaede took the message and tried to keep quiet. Miu could feel Kaede biting onto her glove softly.

Eventually, Miu worked her way down to Kaede's vest. She lifted off of the now blushing mess's torso, and unbuttoned her bra. Kaede's bra fell onto the floor in front of her, and she looked down at it. They were really about to have sex in a closet, at school.

Miu looked down at Kaede, admiring what she'd done to the girl. Kaede was a blushing, half naked mess. Miu smiled. This was definitely going to be good.

Quickly, Miu pushed Kaede onto a short bookshelf. Kaede gasped, winded by the situation. Miu pushed her thumb onto Kaede's nipple, and received a breathy moan.

Miu asked, "What, are you enjoying this?" Miu pinched Kaede's nipple, causing her to respond with a moan. "Hmm.. I'll take that as a yes.." Miu moved her left hand to Kaede's crotch, and caressed it.

"You must be really, really, really naughty..That's fine though. It'll make this even better."

The two girls heard the door to the classroom slide open, Kaito and Maki stepping in. Kaito was yelling about something, making it obvious that it was the pair.

Miu smiled, and Kaede turned pale, aside from a light shade of pink coating her cheeks. Kaede's fear exhilarated Miu, and for the second time, she felt the need to take control.

"M-Miu.. we-"

"What? Stay quiet, you wouldn't want us getting caught now, do you?"

(A/N: flashbacks to chapter twenty.)

Kaede nodded. There was no going back now.

Smiling, Miu leaned in and began to suck on Kaede's nipple. Kaede let out a few whimpers, taken over with pleasure. Suddenly, Miu bit Kaede's nipple, causing Kaede to moan loudly.

"Huh? Where'd that come from? Is someone here?" Kaito shouted from the outside.

Quickly, Miu moved onto the bookshelf and lifted Kaede onto her lap. Soon enough, Miu had her left hand over Kaede's mouth, and her right in Kaede's pants. Miu's head was placed on Kaede's neck.