"J-Just kiss me already, dammit!"

Kaede and Miu quickly got dressed and headed to the camp fire. When they arrived there, everyone waited around the fire. The two girls took their seats on an empty bench fit for two people. Kaede leaned onto Miu's shoulder.

There was an uncomfortable silence until Kokichi said, "Where you two hooking up or something?" Miu turned a bright red.

"I wish." Kaede said in a teasing tone. Miu looked down.

"Oh? Then what's your excuse?" Kokichi said, tilting his head to the side.

"I couldn't decide what to wear." Kaede lied.

"Really? Are you sure you weren't diving into Miu's-" Kokichi was interrupted.

"I think that's enough talking Kokichi." Tsumugi interrupted.

"Now for the camp fire activities!" Angie boomed, making everyone jump.

"And what would those be?" Korekiyo asked, an eerie feeling surrounding him.

"Truth or dare!" Angie boomed once again, "We're starting with.... you!" Angie pointed at Miu.

"Dammit!" Miu cursed.

"Now, truth or dare?" Angie asked.

"Uhm.. truth." Miu answered.

"Hmmm.... Have you and Kaede ever done 'it'?" Angie questioned, with no sign of hesitation.

"U-uh.. n-no.. we haven't gotten that far yet.." Miu stuttered out.

"So you two have gotten far, but not far enough?" Tenko asked, leaning in.

"I-I don't know!" Miu admitted.

"What about you Kaede? What do you have to say?" Tsumugi asked, hoping to get something out of the two.

"I don't kiss and tell." Kaede said, leaning onto Miu's neck.

"Won't confess, hmm? Then how about this, what did you two talk about in the music room earlier?" Angie asked, making both girls blush heavily.

"U-uh Y'know j-just the n-Normal!" Miu lied.

"Yeah! just the u-usual stuff! Nothing t-too extreme!" Kaede blurted out.

"If I may ask, what is the 'usual'?" Korekiyo said, still trying to get more out of the two.

"Yeah! Did you two get married or something?" Kokichi teased.

The two girls froze. That's exactly what they did. They'd (basically) gotten engaged. They planned to get married. What would they say?

"Kaede thought me how to play a few songs on the piano. That's all." Miu covered for her and Kaede.

"Is this true Kaede?" Angie probed.

"Y-Yeah." Kaede stuttered.

As the game of truth or dare continued, truths were revealed, and so were lies. But eventually, everyone was sleepy and ready to go back to their dorms. Everyone did so, but there was one problem. Kaede had fallen asleep.

"You sleeping idiot." Miu mumbled under her breath as she carried Kaede home bridal-style. When they got back to the dorm, Tenko and Himiko weren't there. Miu questioned this, but figured they'd decided to stay out and do something.

By the time Miu changed Kaede and herself, it was 10:30. Tenko And Himiko still weren't back. Miu shrugged it off and got into bed. Soon enough, her and Kaede were sleeping.

~with Tenko and Himiko~

All of the girls were inside of Angie and Tsumugi's dorm. Their plan was to go into Tenko, Himiko, Miu, And Kaede's dorm, to take pictures of the girls while they were sleeping.