"I'm crashing here tonight!"

~time skip to after school~
~Kaede's point of  view~
So, today marks the day that me and Miu started "dating". People are loving the idea of the two of us hugging, kissing, or any physical contact at all! How did this spread so fast? Miu told kokichi. He's just another drama spreader around hope's peak. I'm waiting outside of Miu's last class, math. Their taking forever! The teacher must be a real nag. I peeked inside the window on the door to see Miu staring at it eagerly. I waved at her and blew a kiss. I could see her face heat up instantly. On top of that I could hear the fan girls squealing already, what have we gotten into? About five minutes later Miu finally came out.
"What were you trying to pull in there, Kaede?!" Miu scolded me.
"Awh you called me by my actual name!" I continued, "You get more and more adorable every day!" Miu blushed a heavy red.
"S-shush, Bakamatsu!" Miu warned. I grabbed Miu's hand and pulled her out of school and to our dorms. I walked to Miu's dorm.
"Toss me your keys." I said moments before Miu handed me her keys. I unlocked her door and put my backpack down neatly. I jumped onto her bed my skirt revealing my panties for a split second.
"So you enjoy white panties, huh babe?" Miu winked at me. I blushed and blurted out,
"What color do you wear?" I said as I lifted Miu's skirt.
"A-ah!"
"Black, huh. I wonder what's under those panties, Miu." As soon as I said this Miu blushed heavily, but continued determined to win.
"If you really wanna see that bad I'll show you!" Miu shouted.
"Eek!" I screamed and covered my eyes.
Miu sat directly next to me.
"Does this mean I win?" Miu questioned. I peeked through my fingers. I had to find a way to turn things around! After a few seconds I had decided what I would do. All I needed to do now was put the plan in action. I leaned over Miu and pinned her hands to the bed so she couldn't escape.
"I win, correct?"
"N-never!" Miu tried to squirm out of my grasp.
"Say I win or I'll kiss you!"
"Never!"
"I'm gonna kiss you!" I must've spoke too soon because In less than five seconds Miu was on top of me and I could feel her soft breaths against my skin. We stared into each others eyes for a moment.
"I'm gonna kiss you." Miu broke the silence.
"What?" I teased. I could still win this!
"I'm gonna k-" Miu was cut off by my kiss. I placed one hand on her cheek and explored her mouth with my tongue. After what seemed like forever me and Miu parted. If humans didn't need to breath me and Miu would've kissed forever. What an idea.
"That was great!" Miu commented "let's make sure we do that often!"
"How about we do it again like, right now?" I suggested. Miu pecked my cheek.
"Is that good enough, your majesty?" Miu teased.
"I guess a make-out session would be better but we all can't have what we want." I complained.
"Maybe later." Miu said.
"Miu guess what?"
"What, Bakamatsu?"
"I'm crashing here tonight!"
"Kinda invited yourself but I'm not complaining." Miu was definitely complaining.
"We just kissed for like a minute and a half!" I stated "I-it was also my f-first... I think that's enough to let me live here!"
"Fair point, Bakamatsu."
"Let's do something!"
"It's past curfew, what is there to do?"
"Let's go to my lab!" I suggested, "I can play you songs."
"That sounds like a lot of work.. can we just go to sleep?"
"I guess. But tomorrow after school we are definitely going to my lab."
"Alright, Bakamatsu. Do you need pajamas?"
"Yeah."
"Bottom left drawer." Miu said as she made the bed.
After I got dressed Miu seemed really nervous. She started asking questions like "what side of the bed", "how many blankets?" And "what kinda pillow?"
I decided to reassure her.
"Are you nervous to sleep in the same bed as me?"
"A-ah n-no... Maybe.. Yeah." Miu admitted.
"No need to be nervous! I won't hog the bed."
I got into her bed. She had already been laying there. Miu put her arms around my waist and pulled me close. She rested her chin on my shoulder. I turned my head and kissed her cheek.
"Goodnight, Miu."
"Night, Kaeidiot."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words count: 763
Sorry that this chapter is so short! I wanted it hit that double upload today!