My Imagination came back?

(A/N: this is an au but I think it'll be pretty self explanatory.)

Kaede confessed to Miu multiple times, but they still weren't dating. Why? Because each time, Miu thought Kaede was joking. Kaede was so unreadable! It frustrated Miu to the point that she ignored Kaede when she even said the word 'love'. Still, Kaede didn't seem like she was giving up anytime soon.

As the two were studying, Miu noticed Kaede hadn't made any jokes about liking her.

She was pleased until she heard Kaede say, "Miu I like you."

"Ugh, I know. When're you gonna get over that bland-ass joke?"

"Reaaaally! I dooo!" Kaede insisted, moving closer to Miu.

"Mhm." Miu said, focusing on her study guide.

"You're so cold! But I love it." Kaede leaned in to kiss Miu's cheek.

Miu placed two of her fingers on Kaedes lips and slightly pushed her away, "We're here to study, not to kiss."

"But you finally let me into your house! It's a thank you gift!"

"A card would be fine." Miu continued, "Now let's study before we both fail."

Kaede gave in and began studying, but constantly insisted that she give Miu a kiss. It came to the point where Miu ignored her when she talked. Kaede continued trying, but Miu wouldn't give up.

Eventually, Kaede was puffing her cheeks out at Miu, clearly frustrated.

Miu looked over at her, "Oh, you're done now?"

Kaede looked down at her feet, "Mhm.."

"Hey, you don't gotta be sad about it." Miu patted Kaede's head, "Let's not make anymore jokes?"

Kaede looked up, "Its not a joke!"

"Yeah yeah, not a joke and whatever. Just get back to work." Miu turned back to her book.

"Okay." Kaede scooted closer to Miu. Their thighs were touching now. Miu looked at Kaede, a small blush covering her cheeks. Kaede smiled and turned her head to the side in response.

At one point Miu asked Kaede if she could help her find a specific page. Kaede was more than willing to help.

Kaede stood up and leaned over Miu's book. For support, she placed one hand onto Miu's thigh.

"Eek! What're you doing?!" Miu asked, her whole face red.

"What? I'm helping you find the page. Do you not need help?"

"Hurry up and find the fucking page."

"You're so demanding! But I liiike it! Here's the page. Since I found it for you, let me give you a kiss!"

"A-a kiss..?" Miu was taken aback, by this but thought, 'this is just a joke, right?' "Are you seriously gonna take this stupid joke that far?"

"It's not a joke! I really really do love you!"

"Prove it." Miu said, hoping that Kaede would drop the joke right here.

"Kay'!" Kaede moved a piece of Miu's hair out of her face, and placed her hand onto Miu's cheek. Kaede moved her face closer to Miu's and connected their lips.

Kaede naturally closed her eyes, while Miu kept her eyes open in shock. This was so sudden and surprising, yet it felt so right. Miu closed her eyes, relaxing into the kiss.

Kaede pulled away all too soon.

"Seeee! I do love you!" Kaede paused to look at Miu. "I don't ever wanna see you say anything about a joke, okay?"

Miu thought for a moment. 'I-I want to feel her lips again. B-but I don't want to say that.. Maybe if I- Yeah! Hopefully she'll go along..'

"Mm.. Y-yeah, Whatever. D-Do you need help with anything?" Miu muttered, following her previously thought out plan.

"Hmm?" Kaede caught onto Miu's idea, "Mhm! Can you help me find this paragraph?" Kaede pointed to a question she knew Miu would know.

"Oh! Uhm.. You just have to.." Miu explained the question. Once she was finished, Miu fell silent, and Kaede looked up at her. Again, Kaede placed a hand onto Miu's cheek, and they both leaned in.

Their lips connected. This time Miu being a bit more forward. Miu's tongue forced entry into Kaede's mouth, Kaede doing the same.

Quickly, Miu found herself softly moaning. Kaede smirked into the kiss. She pushed herself onto Miu and deepened the kiss.

After a long while, the two broke away.

Kaede licked her lips, "Mm.." She was surprised by the fact that Miu even wanted to kiss again.

"Hey, uhm.. I liked that. We should do it often. But let's keep it a secret, Alright?"

"Oooh! So it's our little secret? Sounds like something from a manga!" Kaede exclaimed, still practically on top of Miu.

"C-could you g-get off of me now?" Miu asked, shrinking under Kaede.

"Oh yeah!" Kaede got off of Miu and sat back in her own seat. "Sorry! You're just sooo warm!"

"Don't get t-too used to it.."

Kaede looked down at her phone, "It's already 9! Is it okay if I stay here for the night? We can kiss loootss!"

"You can walk home. You don't live too far away."

"But it's scary outside!"

"I'll walk you home."

"Then you'd have to come back by yourself! What if someone steals my new girlfriend?"

"Fine. You can stay here."

"Yay!" Kaede got out of her seat and ran to Miu's room.

Once there, she noticed that Miu hung up a picture of them both.

When Miu got into the room, Kaede was instantly by her side.

"You hung up a picture of us? Awww! You're adorable!"

"We're best friends, so I tho-"

"No! We're dating! You're my girlfriend, and I'm yours!"

"W-we never established that!"

"I know." Kaede began digging through Miu's drawer. "But now I'm saying that we are! You even said you liked kissing me."

"S-Shut up!" Miu said, covering her face.

"Turn around. I'm gonna change." Kaede looked back at Miu, "Or you could look, if you want to."

"Mhm." Miu said, turning around. The truth was, she planned to look at Kaede.

When she thought it was safe to peek, she turned around slightly. There stood Kaede in her bra. Miu blushed at the sight of her. There was one problem, though.

Kaede was looking directly back at her.

"Oh! So you did decide to look then, huh?" Kaede began to approach Miu, "I knew you would."

Kaede backed Miu into a wall. Miu blushed and covered her face. Kaede grabbed Miu's hips and pulled her in.

Kaede leaned in close to Miu's ear, "I want you, Miu. Please tell me that you want me too.."

"I-I... I want you too, Kaede."

Kaede smiled and kissed Miu, who was quick to kiss back. After they both broke away, Kaede smiled at Miu.

"I guess this means you're mine now?"

"Guess so."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1124
Woah! This came out a day early! I'm surprised I could even finish this. I hardly wrote anything yesterday. So many things happened yesterday! After we pulled the all-nighter, me and my cousin didn't sleep till after dinner, and two five year-olds pinned me down and force fed me grass. Whoohoo ;-;. It's 11pm and I forgot to post this at 10am. I'm stupid af.