Irumatsu but Kotoko is here again

(A/N: is it bad that I wanted to write this more than the actual story?)

This morning, Kaede was awoken by Kotoko jumping furiously on their bed.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Kotoko shouted as she jumped up and down.

This had recently became a habit. Every morning she'd wake up and wreak havoc around the house.

"Why are you awake?" Kaede said, interrupting Kotoko's jumping.

"We have to watch the sunrise!"

"You mean it's 5am?"

"5am?"

"Oh, jeez."

Even through all of the commotion, Miu still managed to stay sleeping.

"Babe!" Kaede shook Miu's shoulder, "Kotoko wants us to watch the sunrise."

"Mhmm.." Miu turned onto her other side.

Kotoko began jumping up and down again. "Wake up!"

"Fiiinee." Miu sat up. "Don't wake me up early ever again! Or I'll beat you up!"

"You'll never catch me!" Kotoko ran off into the distance, Miu chasing after her.

Kaede sighed. They had to break this habit of Kotoko's. Even so, Kaede followed the two out into the living room. She found Kotoko wrestling Miu. She smiled and sat on the couch, looking out of the window.

"Hurry up you two! The sun's about to rise." Kaede gestured for the two to look out the window. Immediately, Miu got onto the couch and huddled next to Kaede.

"Get off! I wanna cuddle with mama!" Kotoko pried at Miu's grip on Kaede.

"That's too bad." Miu stuck her tongue out at Kotoko.

"Here." Kaede wrapped her arms around both of them, "Will you two stop arguing now?"

Miu kissed Kaede on the cheek as a response.

They watched the sun rise, and by the time they were done, Kotoko was sleeping.

"Can you carry Kotoko to her bed?" Kaede asked Miu.

"Okay. I'll meet you in the bedroom." Miu winked at Kaede, carrying Kotoko into her room.

When Miu got back, Kaede was already in the bedroom. As soon as Miu got there, she pinned Kaede to the bed.

"Eek! Miu.. We can't do this now.."

"As long as you're quiet we can. Kotoko should be sleep for a little bit, right?"

"Yeah, but.." Kaede flipped Miu over, Kaede now on top. "I think I should be on top."

"Ehh? No fair!"

"Shh!" Kaede placed her hand over Miu's mouth, "We wouldn't want Kotoko to hear us."

Miu nodded in response. Kaede moved her knee up to Miu's uhm.. privates, and removed her hand from Miu's mouth. She kissed Miu on the lips, and suddenly the two heard, "Mommy! Mama! There's a big spider in here!"

Kaede and Miu broke away, and were instantly on their feet. Kaede grabbed a shoe, and headed to Kotoko's room. Miu followed behind, clinging onto Kaede.

"Where's the spider?" Kaede said once she got into Kotoko's room.

"Up there!" Kotoko pointed to a small spider in the corner of her room.

"Eeek!" Miu screamed, almost busting Kaede's eardrum.

"Babe!"

"Sorry." Miu apologized as Kaede walked more towards the corner of the room. Kaede proceeded to kill the spider, while Kotoko and Miu huddled together on Kotoko's bed.