"...The bed is cold without you.."

(A/N: I'm just realizing that where I ended the last chapter was a TERRIBLE place for me to pick up on ;-;.)

As soon as Kaede and Miu met up with Tenko and Himiko, Tenko demanded they get on rides.

Naturally, Miu and Tenko preferred more fast paced rides. While, Kaede and Himiko preferred slower rides, due to motion sickness.

Surprisingly, Tenko and Miu had stomachs of steel. No matter what they ate, it never came out the same way. They both considered this a superpower and often used it to their advantage. Right now was an example of that.

Currently, Kaede and Miu were riding one of the more extreme rides. Kaede was clenching Miu's arm while screaming bloody murder, and Miu was laughing uncontrollably. Tenko and Himiko were on the same ride, but Himiko had already passed out. Tenko was too busy laughing to notice.

"Let's.. NEVER do that again." Kaede said, stepping off of the ride with Miu's assistance.

"I don't know what's got your tits so sour. That was fuckin awesome!" Miu pumped her fist up into the air.

"I think I'm gonna be sick.."

"Oh shit!" Miu pushed Kaede towards the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Miu was holding Kaede's hair back as Kaede threw up. Miu couldn't help but feel bad that she made Kaede get onto the ride. She never intended to make Kaede sick.

When Kaede stopped throwing up,  Miu said, "Hey..We can take a break from the rides for a while.. I don't like it when you're sick."

"Aww!" Kaede patted the top of Miu's head, "You're worried about me?"

"I guess.. So take it easy, okay?"

"I'll do anything for you.. Hey, Miu?"

"What?"

"Can you carry me? I still feel queasy.." Kaede said, holding onto Miu's sleeve with her index finger and thumb.

Miu stopped, "Here." Miu gestured for Kaede to get onto her back.

"Yay!" Kaede climbed onto Miu's back.

Slowly but surely, Miu and Kaede made their way back to Tenko and Himiko.

When they got to them, Tenko was just waking Himiko up.

"We're gonna take it easier on the rides. Kaede just lost her lunch."

"Yeah, I thought as much. Himiko passed out." Tenko said, holding Himiko bridal style.

"Wanna go eat? I bet Kaede's hungry."

"I second that." Kaede wrapped her arms around Miu's neck.

"Let's go then!" Tenko began walking towards all of the booths with food.

Miu followed behind behind Tenko slowly but surely. Kaede made sure to breathe directly onto Miu's neck because it made Miu's face flush a bright red. Kaede couldn't get enough of Miu's expressions.

After browsing their options, Kaede and Miu decided on cotton candy. Kaede got off of Miu's back after many, grueling minutes of Kaede trying to persuade Miu that she could eat while she was on Miu's back.

The four sat in the grass, quite a bit away from the fairgrounds. Trees surrounded them, the orange-ish yellow sunlight barely peeking through the trees somewhat bulky stature.

Kaede and Miu shared some cotton candy, while Tenko and Himiko ate some chips.

Tenko's eyes darted to a bush with something rustling inside, "Woah, did you see that?"