OwO

5k views? Woaaaahhh! That was suuuuper fast! Slow down I can't keep up ;-;.

In all seriousness, I don't know what to say. I'll brb I'm gonna search how to thank people.. Okay! I found something so I'm just gonna..

Thank you! I really appreciate all of the support this book has been receiving lately! I'm really happy that you guys take the time out of your day to read what I write! It's unbelievable to think that my grammar/punctuation is even good enough to pass as a story. It's even more unbelievable to think people enjoy reading it! (Or Area 51 aliens I don't discriminate.)

That was sappy, and close to plagiarism. I need to figure out how to thank all of you with my own brain! C'mon my two and a half brain cells! Don't quit on me now!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You ever see a word so much and think, "You're not a part of the English language!" But it is?

Anyway, this is definitely an epic gamer moment in my book. I'm going to go to sleep now. I'll definitely write something special for this occasion. I'll just have to think of it first.

Can't wait to see what the future holds!
Byonara! (Rip Angie prologue-3rd chapter.)
Road work ahead? Yeah, I sure hope it does.
Hi, my name's trey, I have a basketball game tomorrow. Well, I got point guard, I got shoot game...
Hurricane Katrina? More like hurricane tortilla!
What up? I'm Jared, I'm 19 and I never fuckin learned how to read!
Can I get a waffle? Can I please get a waffle?
Hello MTV cribs! This is my shower. Because I'm one big dirty bitch, and I need the best to clean.
All I wanna tell you is school's not important. Be whatever you wanna be. If you wanna be a dog, RUFF. You know?
Oh, I like your accent where you from?

Why am I doing this? Anyway, I just wanted to add this very very small detail in.

For Christmas, my best friend bought me a stuffed animal. (Because I have an unhealthy addiction to them.) But she didn't buy just any stuffed animal! She bought Ravioli! Now, Ravioli is not a delicious canned delicacy, no. He's a dragon! (It's really hard to describe him so I'll try.)

Ravioli's a elongated dragon boi. He is very thicc and green. He has ferocious teeth, that are suuuuper sharp! And his eyes shine a bright emerald-ish color!

I am determined to find a picture of Ravioli. Too bad I don't have his tag. I don't know what company he was made by. All I know is that he's from Walmart. From the other tags he has I can tell that he was made in Bentonville, Arkansas, but that's really helping. I'm not going to give up.

I bought my best friend a similar looking stuffed animal made by the same company that's less, distinct, per se. I'm going to try looking for that and I'll see if it takes me back to Ravioli.

YALL I FOUND MY BABEY BOI.

He looks kinda

He looks kinda.. eh in this picture. But he's long and thicc! Apparently he's a dinosaur too?

He was made by a company called Spark, Create, Imagine.

Back to what I was saying, Ravioli is best boi and I love him a lot. Every night I fall asleep with him in my arms. He is very soft and warm. 10/10 would die for. I think I like him more cuz she bought him for me. She's cool and nice. 9/10 would be her friend.

I spent 40 minutes of my life on this.

Worth it. No regrets.

It is 1:49 am. What am I doing with my life?

Why do I think people would actually want to read about my obsession with a stuffed animal?