"Say, 'aah'."

Kaede woke up the next morning around 8am. It really is a curse to wake up early. Especially when your girlfriend is still sleeping.

Kaede didn't want to get up. She liked the way Miu felt it was necessary to hold her, even while she was sleeping. While Kaede was basking in Miu's warmth, Miu began to cough.

Kaede panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ended up panicking until Miu coughed herself awake.

Miu moaned painfully.

"A-are you okay?" Kaede asked, looking concerned.

"Think I have a-" Miu sneezed, "C-cold.."

"How did you catch a cold?!" Kaede asked, her arms wrapped loosely around Miu's waist.

"I don't fuckin' know! But you gotta take care of me.. cause we're dating n' stuff."

"Okay!" Kaede thought for a second. "My first plan of action is..You get in the shower! I'll have everything clean by the time you're out."

"You're not getting in with me?" Miu asked, stepping out of their blanket pile.

"No. I have to get things ready for you."

Miu pouted, but made her way to the bathroom anyway. Miu planned to take a fast shower, so she could spend more time with Kaede.

When Miu got out of the shower, Kaede was sitting on the bed, awaiting her return.

"Oh, you're finally out?" Kaede asked, smiling. "Here, get into bed."

"O-okay." Miu had already gotten into her pajamas, so she climbed into bed. Miu lay there, waiting for Kaede's affection. Instead of receiving, Kaede got up and got dressed.

"I'm going to the store. I'll be back with medicine and soup." Kaede said, opening her door.

"Whaaaat? Noooo! You're supposed to stay here and hug me!" Miu complained, kicking her legs a little.

"You're gonna fall asleep anyway."

"No I won't!"

"Okay, then. I have a better idea."

A few seconds later, Kaede was walking to the store with Miu on the phone.

"Don't you think people get annoyed with other people talking all lovey dovey on the phone?" Kaede asked, eying the many people looking at her.

"It's fine.. they just don't have anyone to love them... did I mention I love you?"

"I love you too, Miu." Kaede giggled a little. According to her calculations, Miu would fall asleep in three.. two.. one.. Kaede could hear Miu snoring quietly. "I love you.. I'll be home soon." Kaede hung up.

~after Kaede gets back home~

"I'm ho- oh, yeah." Kaede sat her bag down, looking at Miu peacefully sleeping. Kaede blushed a few pieces of hair off of Miu's forehead and kissed it. Miu was too precious.

What would she do now? She did need to cancel the double date, though. Miu definitely couldn't go out. Kaede cancelled the date and returned to a state of boredom. With boredom comes hunger, so Kaede decided to make something to eat.

Kaede made some eggs. Middle school home economics really helped. Even if she'd abandoned her electives to go to Hopes Peak. 100% worth it. She had met the love of her life there.

"Kaedeee.." Miu had woken up, smelling the wonderful aroma. "I'm hungry!"

"Guess you're in luck, then." Kaede put the eggs on a plate. "I just made eggs."

"Yaaaaay.." Miu raised her hand into the air slowly, but enthusiastically.

"Here," Kaede sat down beside Miu, the plate of eggs in her lap. "Say 'aah'."

"Aaah!" Miu opened her mouth, waiting for Kaede to insert the eggs.

Kaede smiled. If Miu was to her senses, she definitely wouldn't let Kaede do this. Kaede might as well enjoy this.

After Kaede fed Miu the rest of the eggs, Kaede remembered how hungry she was. Jeez. Kaede thought as she began to make herself more eggs.

As Kaede sat down to eat, Miu looked over.

"I wanna kiss."

"We can't. You're sick." Kaede reached for the remote.

Miu put her hand on top of Kaede's, stopping Kaede. Miu said nothing, and smiled. Kaede picked Miu's hand up and kissed it. Miu blushed, but the pair remained silent.

"Is that good enough, baby?" Kaede asked, putting Miu's hand down gently and grabbing the remote.

"M-mhm.." Miu looked at her hand for a little, while Kaede flipped through channels. Upon finding something she was interested in, Kaede put the remote down and continued eating.

A few moments passed, neither of them saying anything.

"You're no fair!" Miu yelped suddenly, almost scaring Kaede.

"No, I'm pretty sure that was fair." Kaede didn't look away from the T.V. "You're sick."

Miu groaned. "I'm gonna get better as fast as possible! Kaede, I require attention!"

"Kay'." Kaede got up, put her plate in the sink, and grabbed some medicine for Miu. "Here, take this." Kaede handed Miu a small pill.

"I need chocolate milk!" Miu demanded.

"Alright, alright. Don't get too greedy, alright?" Kaede got Miu some chocolate milk and brought it to her.

Miu took the pills, and waited for a second. "Nothing's happening!"

"It's not instantaneous. It'll be twenty minutes or so." Kaede laughed a little, surprised by Miu's ignorance.

Miu pulled the blankets over her head, "Wake me up when I'm better!"

I can't tell if you're not awake.. Kaede thought. Oh, well. She might as well take a short nap, too.

Kaede climbed into bed. "Miu!" She suddenly shouted, making sure her strawberry blonde girlfriend hadn't fallen asleep yet.

"Huh?"

"Give me your hand. We can't cuddle because you're sick. This is the next best thing." Kaede extended her arm, landing in the middle of her and Miu.

Without speaking, Miu also extended her arm, landing on top of Kaede's. Kaede gave Miu's hand a squeeze, but Miu didn't react. The inventor had already fallen asleep. Kaede smiled. She had really hoped to go out with Tenko and Himiko today, but this beat that by a lot.

Kaede drifted off to sleep, thinking about all of the fun things she'd do with Miu when she was better.

~much, much later~

Kaede woke up and glanced at the clock. It read, "5:36pm". What?! Kaede thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1002
What if the titles became cliche song lyrics? Before I post them, they are. Just so I can tell which chapter is which. This one changed like three times. First it was "Remember where the thought is..", second it was "They stare at me while I stare at you.." and as of now it's "You're so lovely.." There's one more thing I wanna say. Mirasol:🗿 (please tell me you get it.)