"I'll never forgive you! Unless.."

~third person~
~time skip to morning~
This morning Kaede woke up first. She looked down at her outfit. She didn't remember putting this on. She didn't even remember putting her panties on!
'What if Miu dressed me?' Kaede thought, 'actually, what did happen last night?' 

Suddenly, Kaede remembered the events of the night before. Kaede and Miu had taken a shower together, and when they got out, Kaede fell asleep. She had no memory of putting on clothes. Sure she wouldn't have minded if Miu put clothes on her when she was awake. Or maybe she'd enjoy it more if Miu took Kaede's clothes off. She wasn't sure.

Kaede turned onto her other side and looked at Miu. Miu was so peaceful when she slept. Kaede felt like she could sit there and stare at Miu for an eternity, but she couldn't. It was already 10:30 am. She had to wake Miu.
"Miu!" Kaede said as she moved closer to Miu. Miu turned over, refusing to wake up. Kaede got up and moved to the other side of the bed.

"Miu! Sweetheart!" Kaede teased.

"Shut up, Kaeidiot."

"Come on! You've slept long enough." Kaede ignored Miu's remark.

"Picking what you should wear took forever!" Miu complained, "And then putting the clothes onto you was a pain! All you did was squirm!"

Kaede blushed. So Miu had put Kaede's clothes on her.

"That's no fair! You got see my uh.. delicates!" Kaede argued.

"That doesn't matter! Just let me sleep a few more hours." Miu said as she sunk back into her pillow. Kaede thought of a way to wake Miu up. A kiss sounded great, but it wouldn't startle Miu enough to wake her.

Kaede thought for a moment, carefully organizing the course of events she'd use. After around two or three minutes she came up with a plan. The plan had two steps, and would work perfectly to wake Miu up.

Kaede slid back into bed right behind Miu, and pulled Miu closer. Even though Miu was sleeping, she turned around to face Kaede. Kaede braced herself. She knew that Miu would probably wake up and instinctively punch her.

Eventually, Kaede was ready. She had her eyes on the target. Kaede extended both of her arms and grabbed Miu's boobs forcefully.

"Eek!" Kaede had startled Miu so much that Miu had fallen off of the bed.

"Oops~ My hands must've slipped."

"Stupid fuckin' skank!" Words came out of Miu's mouth involuntarily.

"Ooh! Someone's mad! Forgive me?"

"I'll never forgive you! Unless.."

"Unless What?"

"Shuddup! I'm thinking."

"Someone's grumpy this morning."

"You'll have to.. do anything I want today!"

"That's doesn't sound too bad."

"Right now it doesn't seem bad. But, trust me, you'll tap out eventually." Miu said in a sinister tone. Kaede didn't know if she should laugh or cower in fear. She decided neither were a plausible reaction.

"Alright, Master. What should I do right now?"

"Get dressed, obviously! But! I'll be picking out your outfit." Miu got up and started digging through Kaede's drawer. Miu found that nothing in Kaede's drawer really satisfied her, so she decided Kaede would just wear some of her clothes.