"S-shut up.."

~Kaede's point of view~
I walked into my first class and took my seat next to Tenko.
"Hi Tenko! How have you been?"
"Good! How have things with Miu been going?"
I blushed, "g-good."
"Have you guys done 'it' yet?"
"Uh.. we talked about it but.. no."
"So you've kissed before, right? Didn't Kaito and shuichi catch you and her kissing in her lab?"
"Y-Yeah.."
"Rumor has it that you sleep in the same bed every night."
"Uhm.. about that.."
"You two do!?"
"Well we have for the past.. week and a half..?"
"Send me a picture next time!"
"N-no! That's an invasion of privacy!" Tenko went on and on about me and Miu until she asked,
"Hey how about you and I hangout today, just like old times!"
"Alright! I'll have to tell Miu though.. how about today after school?"
"Sounds good! I'll meet you at your dorm."
~meanwhile with Miu~
I was catching up with K1-B0 and he suddenly asked me if I wanted to hangout.
"Sure! I'll have to tell Kaede though.. you down for today after school?"
"I'll meet you at your dorm, then."
~time skip to lunch~
I met Kaede under the cherry tree. She was there, reading a book, waiting for me. I sat beside her.
"Hey uh, Kaede.."
"Yeah?" She looked up from her book.
"I need to ask you something.."
"Oh! I need to do the same."
"We'll say it at the same time, okay?"
"There, two, one." We counted down.
"Is it okay if I hang out with a friend this afternoon?" We said simultaneously.
"Oh, is that so?" Kaede teased, "my darling Miu is asking my permission to hang out with someone. May I ask who that certain someone is?"
"K1-B0."
Kaede thought for a moment. "Fine, but you gotta text me every hour!"
"Okay. Who are you hanging out with?" I asked Kaede.
"Tenko."
"Hmm.. okay but every time I text you you have to tell me where you are."
"Okay, let's be home by..8:00?"
"Alright!" I agreed
"After school were still gonna meet at the gate and walk to the dorms, okay?" Kaede verified.
"Mhm"
Me and Kaede ate and returned to our classes.
~Kaede's point of view~
~time skip to after school~
I met Miu by the gate. I wasn't very happy at the fact of Kaede hanging out with k1-B0. Does he know that me and Miu are dating? Hopefully he doesn't try anything. Once we got to my dorm, Miu was about to head to hers.
"Noooo Miu! Don't leave me yet!" I complained.
"Tenko's gonna be here and K1-B0 is gonna be at my dorm!"
"Can I have a kiss? Please!" I begged. Miu wrapped her arms around me and touched my lips to hers. This kiss lasted about five seconds and then we heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Tenko. Miu grabbed my waist, pulled me closer, and kissed my forehead.
"Be safe, Alright?"
I blushed, "I will."
"I love you!" Miu said as she slowly walked away.
"Love you too!" I shouted back.
Tenko was standing in the door fan-girling.
"You two are soo adorable! I also got that on video if you don't mind.."
"TENKO! Delete it.."
"Uh-Huh."
"Where do you intend on going anyway?"
"I don't know like a cafe? What time do you wanna be back?"
"I have to be back at 8:00."
"Okay then, what are you waiting for?" Tenko said as me and her headed to the cafe.
~third person~
Once the two girls reached the cafe, Tenko decided to ask *personal* questions like,
"What did you and Miu do last night?"
Kaede told her the truth.
"Last night I couldn't sleep, so Miu stayed up with me and played board games."
"Who fell asleep first?"
"I did. Miu carried me to the bed."
"Miu is sooo nice! Honestly I thought she was a total prune!"
"Don't say that about Miu!" Kaede protected her girlfriend, "Miu's the coolest person I know!"
"I know, I know. Kaede's in loooooveee~"
"S-shut up."
on the other hand, Miu and K1-B0 were in Miu's lab talking about new technology when suddenly Miu had an idea. Miu gasped.
"What happened?!" K1-B0 questioned Miu.
"Me and Kaede never really asked one another out." Miu pointed out, "And Kaede's birthday is in a few days."
"Four to be exact." K1-B0 said, being the know it all he was.
"Have you connected the dots yet?! Or do I have to explain it to you step by step?"
K1-Bo shrugged. Miu sighed.
"You're gonna help me make the best confession ever!"
"I-I didn't quite say yes to this yet but-"
"Too late! I decided you're doing it already."
"I guess it can't be helped, then." K1-B0 and Miu sketched out a few ideas of what they'd make. Some things would have to be filled in by Kaede's preference, so Miu wrote questions like, "what's your favorite color?" And "what's your favorite adjective in the English dictionary?" On her hand.
Once it was about 7:55 Miu panicked. She had lost track of time! She immediately said bye to K1-B0 and rushed out of her lab and to Kaede's dorm. By the time she knocked on the door it was 8:02. Kaede stood on the other side, waiting.
"Open up Kaeidiot!" Kaede opened the door, tears threatening to come out of her eyes.
"Miu where have you been?"
"I'm only two minutes late!"
"In two minutes and 47 seconds you could've been dead!"
"I'm sorry.. I lost track of time."
Kaede sighed, "Just don't do it again."
After they had both gotten dressed Miu started asking Kaede questions.
"What's your favorite adjective in the English dictionary?" Miu blurted out.
"Uhm.. extravagant."
"What's your favorite movie?"
"The original jumanji."
"What's your favorite color?"
"Lavender." Miu made sure to take notes on all of what Kaede was answering.
"Can I have a reward for answering all of these questions?" Kaede questioned.
"What are you implying?"
"This." Kaede pinned Miu onto the bed and nibbled onto her neck.
"K-Kaede! You're such an idiot.." Miu complained. Kaede did nothing and continued until she was satisfied.
"There we go! Now everyone's gonna know you belong to me!"  Miu blushed.
"K-Kaeidiot!" Miu shuffled, "I'm gonna give you two identical ones!" Kaede pressed her finger on Miu's lips.
"Now, now, that won't be necessary. It's time for bed."
Miu grunted, "I'll get my revenge." Miu pulled the covers over her head.
"Goodnight, sweetheart." Kaede teased as she wrapped her arms around Miu's waist.
"Goodnight, babe." Miu responded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1122
The time is so confusing in this book. Like three days ago it snows and now it's March 22nd.

Kaede Akamatsu x Miu Irumaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें