"It's about stealing."

~Kaede's point of view~
~time skip to 5:30 pm~
I woke up snuggling Miu. I took a look at Miu's sleeping face. So peaceful, so adorable. I could tell that in a few minutes Miu would be getting up to go to the bathroom, so I decided to hold her tight while she wasn't hostile. I wrapped one arm around her waist and my other around her back, her warmth spreading like a disease. As I had predicted, Miu started squirming.
"Kaede... bathroom." Miu said as she got up and went into the bathroom in my room. I sat criss-cross-applesauce waiting for Miu to come out of the bathroom.
"W-What time is it?" Miu asked. I looked at my phone.
"It's 5:35."
"Oh perfect! Kaeidiot, start getting dressed."
"Whyyyy?"
"We're going ice skating!"
"Ice skating?! That sounds sooo cool!"
"See I always make the best plans!"
"Uh-huh." I said as I took my shorts off. Miu covered her eyes.
"B-Bakamatsu!"
"If you don't wanna see just look away." I said as Miu instantly looked away and started changing.
After we were both done me and Miu started folding blankets. After we put them away we said bye to Jasmine and went to our cab. I made sure to sit extra close to Miu. I kissed her on the cheek.
"Hey Miu."
"What is it, Bakamatsu?"
"Does this count as a date?" As soon as I asked this question Miu blushed a bright pink. A few seconds later she smiled, so I assumed she thought of something to say.
"Oh yeah! That reminds me."
"Reminds you to do what?"
"This." Miu took my hand and held it with both of her hands.
"Kaede Akamatsu, will you go on a date with me?" Miu said in a soft voice. I instantly blushed.
"A-ah.. okay." I agreed. Moments later Miu kissed my hand. My blush deepened. I leaned onto her shoulder.
"Fine, Miu you win." I admitted
"Oh, this isn't about winning."
"Huh?" I said with a confused look.
"It's about stealing."
"Stealing what?"
"Your heart." I buried my face into Miu's arm.
"Love you." Miu blurted out.
"I love you too." I responded.
The rest of the ride went smoothly. Me snuggling Miu's arm, and Miu looking out the window. Once we arrived to the place where we were going ice skating, Miu dragged me inside.
"Are you exited??"
"Of course!"
"I always plan the best dates!" Miu whispered loud enough for me to hear.
"Just wait until I plan a date," I continued "It'll blow your socks off!"
"Alrighty."
"Have you ever been ice skating?"
"Uhh, about that.." Miu started, "I'm just not the kinda person who does this kinda stuff."
"Then I'll have to teach you!" I beamed.
"Okay," Miu walked up to the person at the counter, "can we have a reserved room?"
"Sure thing." They replied. After me and Miu put on our skates we headed to our room. As soon as we got into the room Miu started slipping around. I skated up to her and reassured her.
"Hold onto my waist. I won't let you fall." As soon as I said this Miu gripped onto my waist firmly, with force to make me flustered. My face flushed a opaque pink, while Miu smiled at  me getting embarrassed. I guided Miu through skating and eventually she started getting the hang of it.
"You sure are a fast learner." I complimented her.
"Haha! So I am!" Miu let go of my waist and began skating on her own, "look Bakamatsu! I'm doing it all on my own!" She must've spoken too soon. Right after she had boasted about doing it on her own, she slipped fallen straight onto her face.
"A-ah! Miu are you okay?"
"B-b-b-Bakamatsu!" Miu began crying. I instantly rushed to Miu's side.
"I-I w-wanna go ba-back to y-your s-s-sisters.. p-place.."
"Alright. Here, take my hand. It'll be okay!" I reassured Miu. She took my hand and I helped her up.
~time skip to when they get to jasmine's house~
When we got to my room and changed Miu had stopped crying and slowed to a pout. We got into bed and I wrapped my arms around her. A pout turned into sniffling. Sniffling turned into a soft sob. A soft sob turned into a loud cry. A loud cry turned into an all-out tantrum.
"A-ah! Miu!" I patted her head, "It's gonna be okay! A-as long as I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you."
Miu calmed down after about ten minutes of reassurance. Shortly after Miu fell asleep in my arms. She's so peaceful when she sleeps, something like an angel. I kissed her forehead.
"Goodnight Miu."
"Kaeidiot.. m-massive rack..eheeee~"
'Ookay Miu.' I thought to myself and squeezed her tighter.
~time skip to morning~
~Miu's point of view~
This morning I woke snuggled into kaede's chest. My face heated up and I scooted away from her. I decided to wait patiently for Kaede to wake up. I sat on the edge of the bed, staring at her.
Eventually, Kaede woke up.
"Good morning, Kaeidiot!" I said to her.
"Good morning Miu."
"Guess where we're going today!"
"Where?"
"We're going to an amusement park!"
"A-amusement park? I've never been to one of those before."
"As expected from a virgin like you." I snickered to myself.
"Miu! Are you trying to imply that you're not a virgin?" Kaede smiled seductively.
"H-huh?" I said surprised.
"Is it true? My dear Miu, has already done the deed?"
"Th-the deed?" How was I supposed to get out of this situation?
"Of course! I've done the deed lots and lots of times!" I blurted out. Kaede laughed.
"I made you so embarrassed that you blurted out something that you didn't wanna!" Kaede teased, "Its okay Miu, I know you're a virgin." Kaede leaned in close.
"Maybe I'll try and change that one day." Kaede giggled and was on her way to get dressed. I sat there, completely unorganized. After I got dressed my hair was still a mess.
"Come here Miu. I'm gonna brush your hair." Kaede signaled for me to come to her. I walked over to her.
"Where do I sit?" I questioned as I looked around.
"On my lap." Kaede smiled pervertedly at me. I hesitated but eventually I just sat on Kaede's lap.
After about five minutes of Kaede brushing my hair, she finished.
"When are we going?" Kaede questioned.
"Whenever you want to." I answered.
"So, we can stay here and do stuff for as long as we want?"
"I guess." I responded wondering what she meant by "stuff". Kaede wrapped her arms around me. I tried to get off of her lap and she pulled me back.
"Kaeidiot! Let me go!"
"No! Let's just stay in this position for a little longer." Kaede said as she turned me around. She passionately pressed her lips against mine, creating somewhat of a burning feeling in my heart. I like to imagine that this feeling is so perfect, so pleasurable that you could live off of it. After a little bit of time passed, Kaede broke away. I was not satisfied with the kiss, so I decided to take charge. I leaned onto Kaede and pinned her hands to the bed. Her face glowed a heavy red. I pushed my lips onto hers aggressively, Determined to feel this feeling again. We kissed for about thirty-seconds, her soft lips rubbing up against mine.
"K-Kaede.?"
"Y-Yeah?"
"When we kiss.. do you get that feeling too?"
"The burning feeling? Deep in my heart?"
"Yeah! That one."
"I feel that feeling even when I'm close to you."
"I crave that feeling. It's what I long for every single day."
"Same. I feel as if I can live off of it."  Kaede said. I simply smiled and wrapped my arms around her, happy that she felt the same way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1348
This took like all week. I'll upload a lot more because it's almost summer and I don't have to worry about a lot of school work.