Request. (One shot)

A request by Hatsume_Mei134 (I'm not making it up I swear. I know her personally so we texted about it)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miu was in shambles. Her most recent relationship had taken a turn for the worst. Not only had they just broken up a day ago, he had already went and gotten a new girlfriend.

Miu stayed inside of her dorm for a week. At any time, she was either inventing something, or crying. When Miu got in this sort of mood, personal hygiene meant nothing to her.

She practically lived off of coffee, not going to sleep because she was scared she'd dream of him. Eventually, people began to get worried for Miu's personal health.

The first to knock on her door was Angie, then Himiko and Tenko, And a day later, K1-B0. She didn't answer the door for any of them, insisting she was fine and she was handling herself greatly.

A few days later, Kaede knocked on Miu's door. Miu was tempted not to open it, but when Kaede stated that she'd brought food, Miu couldn't deny her. Kaede brought a tub of ice cream and pizza.

When Miu was about to begin eating, Kaede stopped her. Kaede insisted that Miu get into the shower before she did anything else. Miu argued with Kaede, but there was no use. Miu just wasn't herself.

While Miu was in the shower, Kaede cleaned Miu's room. I'm Kaede's opinion, Miu's room smelled like oil and depression. After she was done, Miu got out of the shower.

"Kaeidiot! You ruined my sanctuary!" Miu said, only half mad.

"It clearly wasn't a sanctuary. Get dressed, we're going outside." Kaede demanded.

"O-outside? Uh.. How're you gonna get to my dorm and boss me around?" Miu said, trying to cover up her fear of going outside.

"I know you haven't been outside in weeks. Your skin is so pale you look like a ghost." Kaede said, sitting down. "Would you rather go outside at night?"

"Uh.. okay. What would we do anyway?" Miu gave in, knowing she couldn't win in this situation.

"We can watch the stars." As soon as Kaede said this, Miu remembered her circumstances. She'd been to watch the stars with him too. Several times.

Miu looked down at the floor and began crying. Kaede seemed confused at first, but eventually realized what was happening.

"O-oh no! I'm sorry! Was it something I said?" Kaede ran to Miu. Miu said nothing and continued crying. Kaede panicked. "U-Uhm.. do you want ice cream?"

Miu looked up at Kaede and nodded. Kaede quickly scooped Miu a bowl of ice cream and gave it to her. By this time, Miu was sitting on the bed, a blanket draped over her head. She repeatedly asked for more bowls of ice cream, and each time Kaede got it for her, in hopes that she would stop crying.

Eventually, all of the ice cream was gone. Miu was sitting on the bed, sniffling. Kaede has given Miu pizza and ice cream, but she still had on thing she was a little nervous to give her.

"Hey, Miu?" Kaede asked, digging around in her backpack.

"Hm?" Miu said sheepishly, wiping her tears.

"Y'know.. Since you're missing him," Kaede sighed, why had such a wonderful girl wasted her time on him? "I figured I'd give you this.." Kaede handed Miu a medium-sized stuffed robot.

"F-for m-me?" Miu reached her arms out, hesitating.

"Y-Yeah.. I-I'm gonna do something kinda weird right now, okay?" Kaede said, staring directly into Miu's eyes.