Oneshot that I wrote cuz I was bored

(Author falls in love with character they create? In this case it'd be Miu and Kaede.)
(A/N: this is sorta disturbing..)

Miu got home after another day of school. Staying quiet all day really sucked. Having no friends sucked too. Hey, what if she made one?

Miu grabbed a piece of paper. She wrote about the perfect girl.

Blonde hair, pinkish-purple eyes, pretty, smart, kind, caring, and most importantly, this girl loved Miu.

Suddenly Miu thought of the perfect idea. She made machines, right? It wouldn't be that hard to make a human, right? Sure she'd need certain parts to make this 'perfect girl' but it'd be worth it!

God was this hard. Blood and guts, Miu couldn't do it. Over the past few days, she'd found out she was squeamish. Back to the drawing board.

Come to think of it, she never named her creation, right? She had to think of a name that was just right. After a few minutes of deep thought, Miu thought of a perfect name. Kaede Akamatsu.

Miu nearly drooled at the idea of Kaede. She was just too perfect.

Around a week later Miu looked at herself in the mirror. How would she make this work? She wanted Kaede, and she wanted her now.

Suddenly, Miu saw Kaede behind her in the mirror. Miu flinched. Was she imagining things? As she looked behind her to where she'd seen Kaede, she realized she wasn't imagining things.

"Wha- You're real?!" Miu asked, stepping towards her creation.

"Mhm!"

"H-how?!"

"I-I don't really know.. It's like.. I wasn't here, then I was. All I know is that I'm here for you."

"So I'm not imagining you? You're really alive?"

"Yeah.. Here, I have proof." Kaede stepped towards Miu. She grabbed the slightly taller girls hand and placed it on her boob.

Miu blushed, "Y-you are real.. A-and the way I made you.. Y-you love me?"

"Mhm! And it will never ever change.."
(A/N:this was not supposed to take this turn-)

Around a week later, Kaede began to get clingy. Every day when Miu had to go to school, Kaede tried to keep Miu there. Every time Miu got home, Kaede was waiting at the door.

Eventually, Miu realized that Kaede couldn't stay inside all of the time. So she decided to take her to a cafe.

When Miu got home she announced, "We're going to the cafe today!"

"The cafe? Is it gonna be a date?" Kaede asked slyly.

"I-I guess.." They'd never really established what they were. Kaede was Miu's creation, and that's all they'd established at this point.

"We're a couple, right? You're mine, right?" Kaede responded hastily, almost alarming Miu.

"If you wanna call it that, yeah."

"Yay!" Kaede practically jumped on top of Miu.

"Woah!" Kaede ruffled some of Kaede's hair, "Grab some clothes out of my drawer. I think they'll fit you."

"Okay!" Kaede did what Miu asked.

~after the cafe~
(A/N: for various reasons.)

"That was suuuuper fun! We have to do it again sometime!" Kaede exclaimed, walking hand in hand with Miu.

"You enjoyed it? I'm glad." Miu smiled, pulling the keys out of her pocket to unlock the door.

"I'll enjoy anything as long as you're there~" Kaede said flirtatiously, squeezing Miu's hand.

Miu blushed and opened the door, "Get into some pajamas. I'm ready for bed."

"Okay!" Kaede (again), did as she was instructed.

After Miu changed too, the two got into bed. Kaede cling onto Miu, "I love you."

"Love you too."

~later the next day~

Right before Miu was supposed to come home, Kaede got a text from her.

Miu: I'm going to hang out with some friends today, okay? We have to finish a group project.

Kaede: Okay! Don't stay out too late! I don't wanna miss you too much:(

Miu: Thanks, and I love you.

Kaede: I love you too.

Truth was, Kaede was enraged. Miu was supposed to be hers, and only hers! No one else could lay an eye on Miu! She had to change this, and she knew exactly how she would.

Tomorrow, Kaede would leave while Miu was at school. She'd buy special equipment to make sure Miu would be hers, and only hers.

Miu got home at a reasonable time, and when she did, all she could talk about were her group mates.

"I'll have to take you to meet them one day! Kaito's a real idiot, which makes him good to laugh at! Then there's Angie, and she has this god that she's obsessed with! And my last group mate is Tenko, who is crazy over girls! If she even sees a guy touch a girl, she'll beat em' up!"

Kaede pretended to be happy, and Miu fell for it. 'Jeez, Miu. You sure are a lovable idiot.' Kaede thought, rehearsing her plan in her head.

~when Miu got home~

"Hello, darling." Kaede said, sort of eerily.

"Hey, Kaede." Miu leaned in to give Kaede a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly, Kaede held a towel full of chloroform over Miu's mouth and nose.

(A/N: you probably shouldn't try this at home. Not because it's dangerous, but because it actually takes 5 minutes. Your victim might get away.)

A few hours later, Miu woke up chained to something in the basement.

"Huh?! W-where am I?"

"We're in your basement, silly!"

"K-Kaede?! Y-you put me in here?"

"Of course! I can't have MY sweetheart out with anyone else, right? So you're going to stay here with me, forever!"

At this moment, Miu realized that maybe she would've been better off without Kaede.

After around a month of imprisonment, Miu gave up. She was mindless, a slave in bliss. All she knew was Kaede, and she didn't desire for anything or anyone else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:978
This is like nothing I've ever written before, and I'm super proud of it! I think the wording is good, and the story is somewhat solid. Still haven't figured out a solid upload schedule, but I'm working on it!