"..Be as needy as you'd like."

(A/N: oh lorddd. I haven't finished writing the 5k special, and we're at 6k! I wanna scrap the 5k special, but I can't bring myself to. I really like the wording and the idea behind it.)

~the next morning~

This morning, Miu woke up before everyone else. God, was that the worst. She looked around, Kaede had her in a death grip, Tenko and Himiko were sprawled out in the corner, Angie was in a small blanket fort, and Tsumugi was under the bed.

This scenario was odd, but Miu shrugged it off. She decided to take in the fact that Kaede still felt it was necessary to hold onto Miu in her sleep! Sure, Miu's face was in Kaede's boobs, but that just made it all the better.

What if her and Kaede were to.. have sex here? That'd be pretty crazy. Miu blushed at the thought. She couldn't deny the urge, so she'd have to control it.

She decided to wake Kaede up. She was getting bored all by herself anyway.

"Kaede..!" Miu shout-whispered, poking Kaede's cheek.

"Mmm. Shh. Go back to sleep." Kaede ruffled some of Miu's hair.

"No! You have to wake up! I'm bored."

"Fine. Is anyone else awake?"

"No. Use your eyes, asshole."

"I don't know how you saw them. Your face is in my boobs!"

"What? You gotta problem with it?" Miu teased, pulling Kaede closer.

"Not reaaaalyy.." Kaede moved down to Miu's level, "I wanna taste you."

Miu blushed and looked to the side, "Do it then."

"Hmm? What was that?" Kaede asked, holding Miu's chin up.

"You heard me." Miu said, not falling for Kaede's trick.

"Aww! You know me too well." Kaede leaned in to kiss Miu, but suddenly heard a screech from the corner of the room.

Miu and Kaede looked over to see Tenko watching them intently.

"No, no! Go on as if I'm not here." Tenko insisted.

"If you say so." Kaede continued to Miu's lips. As soon as their lips connected, there was a fight for dominance. Kaede lighty pushed at Miu's lips, urging her to submit. Miu resisted, creating an ultimate power struggle.

After Miu gave in, the two disconnected. The break only lasted a short amount of time.  Kaede smashed her lips back into Miu's. They engaged in a sloppy, but satisfying kiss. All the while, Tenko watched.
(A/N: that's sorta creepy but go off I guess.)

When they disconnected, Miu pouted, "Kaede! Don't surprise me like that!"

Kaede patted Miu's head, "I won't next time, I promise."

"Hmph." Miu looked away from Kaede.

"Holy heck. You two are adorable together." Tenko fan girled.

"Oh? I almost forgot you were here." Kaede said, moving closer to Miu.

"I'm just going to act like that wasn't a boarder-line insult." Tenko turned away, averting her focus from the two girls.

Kaede poked Miu, "Are you mad?"

"I don't know, what do you think?" Miu wasn't really mad. Being honest, she just wanted attention. Who wouldn't?

"Hmm? I'd say you're not actually mad, you just want me to pay attention to you for a little longer."

Miu just sighed, as if she was admitting defeat.

Kaede hugged Miu from behind, "I don't mind though. Be as needy as you'd like."

"You're becoming an eyesore with that overwhelming kindness of yours."

Still hugging Miu from behind, Kaede pressed for forehead against Miu's back, "Really? Please tell me more."

"Ngh.." Miu grunted, not having much to elaborate on.

Kaede looked to the side, "Hey, Tenko?"

"What's up?" Tenko asked, meeting Kaede's gaze.

"Me and Miu are gonna leave in a second, alright?"

"So soon? Are you guys gonna do the thing?"

Kaede shook her head nervously, "No, No! Since today's Saturday, I figured me and Miu would go on a date."

"Alright. Make plans for us without my consent. It's fine." Miu complained. Kaede just patted her head and smiled.

"Okay, I'll see you two on Monday!" Tenko said, watching Kaede drag Miu to her feet.

They grabbed their things and headed back to Kaede's dorm.

Miu collapsed onto Kaede's bed, "Aah.. It feels good to be here."

"We have to get in the shower. Get undressed."

"I bet you just want to see a goddess such as me naked! I mean, I don't really blame you~" Miu bragged, moving closer to Kaede, who was putting their things away.

"You could say that."

Suddenly, Miu wrapped her arms around Kaede's waist from behind. Kaede jumped a little, but Miu smiled. She'd gotten just the reaction she wanted.

"W-what are you doing?" Kaede asked, trying to remain calm.

Kaede heard Miu giggle a little, and she began pulling Kaede's shirt up. Miu didn't pull her shirt up past her bra, though. Miu grabbed onto Kaede's torso softly, and pulled her closer. Kaede didn't really know what Miu was doing, but she didn't mind. She longed to be touched like this by Miu anyway.

Slowly, Miu worked her way into Kaede's bra. When she got there, she pushed Kaede's bra up, and fondled Kaede's breasts. Miu received a breathy moan, and a tilting back of her head.

"Woah, you seem to be enjoying this, huh?" Miu asked, leaning into Kaede's neck.

"H-how could I n-not?" Kaede asked in- between moans.

Miu didn't take the time to answer, and immediately bit Kaede's neck. She made sure not to bite too hard, but just hard enough to be pleasurable. Kaede yelped in satisfaction, enjoying every moment of this.

After teasing Kaede a bit more, Miu decided it was time to get down to business. Quickly, Miu turned around and pushed Kaede onto the bed. Almost immediately after, Miu was on top of her.

First, Miu kissed Kaede. Even though the kiss was short lived, it left Kaede drooling. Next, Miu reached into Miu's pants and began massaging her clit from outside of her underwear. Before she even touched Kaede's, delicates, Kaede was desirably wet.

"Damn. You're really wet."

"D-don't even say it o-out loud.." Even though Kaede's cheeks were already a shade of pink, they turned a bright red and she looked away from Miu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1041
The lemon will definitely continue in the next chapter. Anyway, I wanna talk about this one girl I met in history on Monday. When I met her, we noticed we had a lot in common so we talked a lot. Today is Tuesday and we got our seating chart. I sit next to her and she's like one of the coolest people I know up to date. Even though we've talked so much and have two other classes together, we both don't know each other's name. I know so much about her, but not her name. Oh well. Livin' la vida loca