"A-are you happy too?"

After their fit of "I love you more"'s the two girls called it equal, and began watching tv. Still, they continued to peck each other on the lips as they pleased.

Eventually, they heard a knock on the door.

"Babe, go open the door." Miu demanded, loosening her grip on Kaede.

"No, you go open it." Kaede argued, loosening her grip on Miu.

They went back and forth for a while, and forgot that someone even knocked on the door.

"Bleck! All this sappy stuff! Just open the damn door!" Kokichi shouted from the outside.

The two girls lazily got up and opened the door.

"What do you want, you purple gremlin?" Miu asked, a little frustrated.

"Shut up, you obnoxious child. Is your mother home?" Kokichi smirked, referencing Kaede.

"I am my own mommy the fu-"

"Yeah, what do you need?" Kaede stepped in, interrupting Miu.

"We got tickets to that new amusement park, and everyone's going." Kokichi handed Kaede two tickets. "We're going at 4:30, and we'll meet up at Tenko's dorm."

"We'll be there!" Kaede waved to Kokichi, who left.

"Alright, we have around a half hour, so get ready."

Miu said nothing, and moved past Kaede.

"Ohh? Are you mad at me?" Kaede moved closer, using this as an opportunity to tease Miu.

"Hmph." Miu crossed her arms and sat on the bed.

Kaede leaned close to Miu and caressed her chin, "You're just asking to be punished, aren't you?"

A blush spread across Miu's face.
"P-p-punished!?"

"Yeah, I said that, right?" Kaede pushed Miu back onto the bed, pinning her wrists to the sheet.

"Ah! K-Kaeidiot.."

Kaede got off of Miu. "Just kidding! You totally fell for it though, huh?"

"I swear on all ten of my toes I'll get get you back! Just you wait, Kaede Akamatsu!" Miu swore, clearly embarrassed.

"You'll probably forget about it."

"Filthy stank.." Miu whispered under her breath.

"Hmm? I'm a skank? Guess I'm your skank then."

"Yes, yes you are. And since you're my skank, I tell you what to do." Miu began smug in a matter of seconds.

"N-no! That's not how it works."

"Hm? That's exactly how it worked today in the closet. Why would it be any different here?"

Kaede mumbled something that Miu couldn't hear, and grabbed her backpack. "Let's go."

"Alrighty, Boss lady."

Kaede facepalmed at Miu's words. She'd just contradicted herself.

The two made their way to Tenko's dorm to find Angie, Tenko, Himiko, Kokichi, Kaito, and Maki.

"Alright, everyone's here!" Kaito pressed his knuckles together.