A lemon, plus an extra! (Still part of the story.)

Now that Tenko and Himiko had left, it was just Miu and Kaede. The two were both unsure of what they should do. There were only thirty minutes until they had to be to breakfast.

"What do we do now?" Miu asked.

Kaede took some time to think, "How about we.. do 'it'."

"I-it?! We only have thirty minutes! That's too short!" Miu bribed.

Kaede pinned Miu to the bed, "I only need ten."

"T-ten?!" Miu shrank under Kaede's gaze.

Kaede began unbuttoning Miu's top. "How about it?"

"F-Fine. B-be quick." Miu admitted. Kaede got up and walked towards the door, "W-where are you going?"

"I gotta lock the door. There'll be no interruptions this time around." Kaede locked the door and returned to Miu on the bed. Kaede pinned Miu's hands to the bed.

"Eek!" Miu shrieked.

"C'mon baby! We gotta be quiet." Kaede reprimanded.

"How am I supposed to be quiet when you're about to fu-" Miu was cut off by Kaede's kiss.

"Will you be quiet now?" Kaede teased. Miu nodded her head. Kaede unbuttoned the remainder of Miu's button-up shirt.

Kaede slipped her hands into Miu's bra, lifting it up. Miu whimpered, trying not to moan loudly. Kaede bent down and began nibbling onto Miu's nipple, making Miu squirm.

"A-ah! K-Kaeidiot..!" Miu moaned.

Kaede smirked, it was time. Kaede slid her freehand into Miu's pants, rubbing her clit through her underwear.

"Eek! B-Bakamatsu!"

"What? I know you like it." Kaede smirked.

Miu grunted, "Stupid Kaeidiot."

"Oh? What was that?" Kaede pressed her fingers on Miu's clit.

"Uuuuu..! N-nothing! Nothing at all!" Miu stuttered out.

Kaede shoved her hand into Miu's underwear, "I think it's time we get this party started, eh?"

"P-party? What p-par- Eek!" Miu exclaimed as she felt a finger slip inside of her.

"Hmm." Kaede said as she wiggled her finger, driving Miu mad. "Seems pretty spacious in here. I think you could take another finger. What do you think?"

Kaede looked up at Miu. To her avail, Miu said nothing. Miu was far too star struck to say anything.

"I'll take that as a yes!" Said Kaede as she slid another finger inside Miu. Miu moaned loudly, but not too loud. Kaede smiled, but Miu could tell there was something more to that smile. Somewhat of a sinister feeling.

A few moments later, Kaede began moving her fingers in and out slowly. She picked up the pace as time went on, driving Miu crazy. Miu moaned so loud, that Kaede had to put her freehand over her mouth. Even then, Miu's moans were still loud enough to hear from the outside.

At one point, Kaede added another finger, considering they'd have to go soon. Kaede began moving her fingers faster and faster, sending Miu into her climax.

After Kaede worked Miu through her climax, she took her hand out of Miu's pants and said, "Jeez, you're loud."

"I-it's your fault!" Miu whined.

"Whatever." Kaede grabbed a par of panties, "Here." Miu quickly changed her panties.

"Are we gonna go now?"