I Don't Know What To Call This, So Cheese.

Thanks to Hatsume_Mei134 for the idea! As of now, we're under a table, planning to sleep under it. Great times! (She's my cousin so it's automatically no homo.) okay it's 4:45 and we're sword fighting with real knives. What has my life come to?
————————————————————————
Today, Kaede and Miu were going on a date! They decide to go to a cafe that they'd never been at before. Kaede was especially exited, because she planned to kiss Miu for the first time today! If anyone messed it up Kaede would probably blow the building up.

When they got there, they ordered and sat down at a table of their choice. Miu insisted that they go to the table with chairs that were extra high off the ground, and Kaede just couldn't say no to Miu. Kaede had some trouble getting onto the chair, so Miu lifted Kaede onto the chair. They both blushed the whole time.

They fell into an awkward silence.

Trying to break the silence, Miu said, "It's taking forever!"

"Sure is." Kaede rested her head on one hand, staring into Miu's eyes.

"Heeeey! No elbows on the table!"

"Oh yeah? No one's stopping me." Kaede taunted.

"I am!" Miu scooted her chair closer to Kaede and took her elbow off of the table.

"Hmph!" Kaede crossed her arms and looked away from Miu.

"A-are you mad now..?" Miu asked, looking over Kaede's shoulder. "I-I was only kidding.. c'mon!"

Miu leaned onto Kaede's back, "Don't be mad at me.. Please! I'm sorry!.." Miu put her elbows onto the table, "See! I'll put my elbows on the table too!"

Surprisingly, Miu heard Kaede laughing.

"Huh?! W-why are you laughing?"

"Because you're so cute!" Kaede doted over Miu.

"S-so you weren't actually mad?"

"Mhm!"

"Stupid Kaeidiot."

Kaede laughed, "I love you."

"Eek! Um.. I guess I love you too.." Miu stuttered.

Kaede realized that this was her chance, that there probably wouldn't be another time to do this. Kaede leaned in, and suddenly, their drinks were there.

"Dammit." Kaede muttered.

"Ooh! Kaede cursed! I'm telling your mommy." Miu joked.

"No!" Kaede said sarcastically, "Don't tell my mommy!"

"I won't. On one condition that is."

"Hm? A condition? What is it?"

"A kiss!"

"A kiss? I'm fine with that."

"Alright then!" Miu leaned in.

Right before their lips touched someone said, "Miu! Long time no see!"

This person was not just any person. It was Miu's ex! Miu stopped. "Oh hey, uhm.. you." Miu seemed upset at this person.

"How've you been? I missed you!" The person seemed to ignore Kaede's existence all together. Kaede sensed that it was in purpose.

"I'm go-"

Kaede cut Miu off by putting her hand onto Miu's thigh and saying, "She's great. If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

"I'm (come up with a douchebag name cuz I'm lazy), Miu's ex." He seemed disappointed when he said 'ex'.

"Oh! You're her ex? It's too bad you're irrelevant. Leave." Kaede stared at (douchebag name) with an angered glare.