Idk what to call this so e

Write something.. AASAH! I wanna write but my ideas are like -•-. Okay, a superpower au. My brain kicked in.
————————————————————————

Ever since Miu was little, she'd had telekinesis. Some thought it was weird and abnormal, while others thought it was extraordinary.

Soon after, she wasn't the only one in the world that had super human powers. One girl could read minds, and one guy could fly! Miu hoped she'd get to meet them one day.

A few years later, there were sixteen extraordinary children—now teenagers.

Thus, Hopes Peak Academy was created. All of the 'gifted ones' would attend.

When Miu arrived, she saw everyone, and was fairly surprised about how different they looked. Appearances varied—nothing like where she'd lived before.

This only made her more excited. All of the pranks she could play would be extravagant. As soon as everyone got there, she put her plan into action.

While walking to their dorms, Miu focused on a  short boy, wearing black and blue. He would be her first target. Slowly, she raised him into the air.

"Woah!" Another boy said. He was wearing his jacket half way. He had weird looking hair.

Suddenly, a blonde girl with magenta eyes began staring at Miu. She made her was over to Miu, and whispered in her ear.

"Hey, you should stop."

Miu blushed slightly, and forgot she was carrying the short boy. She dropped him, and looked at the girl. The girl had already moved away, and seemed to be minding her own business, as if nothing had happened.

When they got to their dorms, there was a paper at the side of the complex. The paper listed who'd be sharing a room. Miu seemed to be sharing a room with a girl named Kaede Akamatsu.

Miu got to the dorm first, and shortly after, Kaede came in. As it turned out, Kaede was the same girl who had told her to stop.

Kaede wasted not time getting acquainted. "Hi, I'm Kaede Akamatsu, but you already knew that. I know that your name is Miu Iruma, so let's not waste any time introducing ourselves."

"Uhm.. What's your power?" Miu asked, surprised at how much Kaede already knew.

"I can read minds. And you have telekinesis, right?" Kaede stared directly into Miu's eyes, making Miu sort of uncomfortable.

Miu broke eye contact. "M-mhm."

"Well, I look forward to living with you." Kaede began unpacking her things, while Miu did it with her telekinesis. Miu worried a little, this situation was getting awkward.

Especially because of the elephant in the
room—there was only one bed.

There was no way in a million years that Miu could tell what Kaede was thinking, but Kaede knew exactly what Miu was thinking. It freaked Miu out a little.

To get her mind off of Kaede, Miu went to take a shower. They had the rest of the day off, so school started tomorrow.

Kaede sat on the bed, now finished unpacking. Kaede thought Miu was cute. Something about the way that Miu's thoughts formed and passed intrigued her. By now, Kaede had a map of Miu's mind.

Maybe—just maybe, Kaede had developed a small crush on Miu. She wasn't sure. Yeah, she could read minds, but she surely couldn't read her own.

Kaede sat there, deep in thought. She wasn't close enough to anyone to hear what they were thinking, and she really wanted to hear Miu's thoughts right about now.

Swearing that it wasn't creepy, Kaede pressed her head onto the wall beside the bathroom door. Here, she could hear Miu's thoughts clearly. Miu thought about Kaede, and it pleased her. Kaede was happy that Miu could think about her openly.

Once Miu began to get out of the shower, Kaede retreated hastily. Everything would be over if Miu caught Kaede listening to her thoughts.

Miu exited the bathroom, fully clothed.

"You getting in?" Miu asked, pointing to the bathroom.

"Uhm.. yeah." Kaede was stunned for a second. This was the first time Miu'd started a conversation with her. She'd have to remember this moment.

Kaede proceeded to get into the shower, and Miu sat on the bed. She eventually got into the blankets, and fell asleep unintentionally.

When Kaede got out of the shower, she noticed that Miu was sleeping. She crawled into bed thinking, 'I guess there's no was around it.' Even though there were many ways around it.

~time skip to sometime late at night~

Kaede was awoken out of her sleep, floating. In fact, most of the things in the room were floating. The only things that weren't floating were Miu and the bed.

Miu seemed to be struggling in her sleep, so Kaede decided to look into Miu's mind just a bit.

Miu seemed to be having a nightmare. How unfortunate. There was almost nothing Kaede could do now, considering that she was suspended in air.

Well, there was one thing she could do. Kaede could alter people's thoughts as she pleased, but she usually did so with permission. She shrugged it off. She would be helping Miu after all.

Kaede tapped into Miu's conscience, and woke her up. Everything that was floating fell to the floor, except Kaede, who fell directly next to Miu. A light blush coated her cheeks.

Miu panted, clearly in a mode of panic.

"You okay?" Kaede asked, "I woke up floating, and everything else here was floating too.."

"U-uh.. Sorry. That happens sometimes when I.." Miu trailed off.

"When you have nightmares? I could tell."

"I-ai dunno if I can go to sleep again.."

"D-don't take it personal, but.." Kaede half-hugged Miu, "I-is this better?"

Kaede could hear it. She could hear Miu's mind racing. Oh, but Kaede loved it. Miu was so cute,
and Kaede was honored that she could get Miu's heart and mind to race. She couldn't help but smile.

"M-mhm.." Miu looked down at the sheets, blushing. The sheets were a bright pink, which kind of reminded her of Kaede. Her face flared up once again, trying to get Kaede out of her mind.

Oh, but that definitely wouldn't work. Kaede literally had one arm wrapped around her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1037
There will definitely be a part two soon. Anyway, this chapter was written in celebration. Of what, you ask? Two things! I'll start with the more important thing. I got heelys! Okay, maybe that one wasn't as good as the second one. I made my school's basketball team! Oh, yeah. You guys didn't even know I played basketball, did you?