The Ultimate Climax. Part 2

Miu paced around her room. There had to be a reason for this. She looked at the picture, then looked away. Each time, she got more and more frustrated. She was already crying, why be mad and cry at the same time?

Still, Miu couldn't help herself. Miu threw her phone onto the ground, breaking it. Miu walked over to her phone and looked down at it. It displayed a plain, black screen in defeat. Just looking at it made her feel hopeless. So, out of pure rage, she stepped on it.

Once she collapsed onto her bed and began crying, she heard two people talking outside of her dorm. She quickly recognized one voice as Kaede's, and the others as Tenko's. Instinctively, Miu shoved her face into her blankets to muffle put her cries.

They knocked at the door, and Miu remained silent. She hoped they'd assume she'd ran off somewhere, and go back to school.

Instead, Miu heard Kaede say, "M-Miu! W-Weren't we supposed to get married? A-and have kids, and live out our lives together..!?"

All Miu wanted to do was open the door and kiss Kaede, as if the picture never existed. But the picture did exist, and it seemed that Kaede had found someone else fitting to be her significant other. Why wasn't Kaede acting like it? Did Kaede assume that Miu didn't know?

Whatever. If Kaede thought of someone better, then so be it. Even if Miu'd never find anyone better or- Miu stopped. She needed to stop thinking about her. She'd just fix her phone, and avoid Kaede at all costs. Perfect!

She decided she'd sneak off to her lab. It wasn't that hard, because Miu thought that Kaede had already forgotten about her. If Miu convinced herself that Kaede'd forgotten about her, it'd be easier for her to forget about her sweet-hearted 'ex'.

As Miu took her phone apart, memories of her and Kaede flooded back. She really missed Kaede. After all, it was literally just yesterday that they took a bath together, kissed, and exchanged 'I love you' back and forth.

Then again, Miu was a genius! (Not to mention a gorgeous one.) She'd definitely be able to get over this.

"Yep.. Just another fork in the road." Miu rehearsed out loud, "M-minor inconvenience." She said, slowly slipping from her lie, "I-it's all s-sunshine from h-here.." Tears streamed from Miu's eyes.

"Stupid fucking slut. Breaking my heart and shit." Miu said, slamming her fist onto the table. She continued to cry as she fixed her phone, and eventually, she passed out. Head-to-desk.

~With Tenko~

Tenko knew she wasn't going to just sit around and let the two girls breakup for practically no reason. So, she made a group chat with everyone from first period (Except Kaede and Miu of course.).

Tenko: You guys heard of Kaede and Miu yet?
Kaito: What about 'em?
Tenko: They've kinda broken up. I know Kaede's side, but not so much about Miu.
Angie: Really?! They had Atua's blessing!
Maki: So we're probably gonna try and get them back together, right?
Tenko: Absolutely!!
Korekiyo: And just how do we do that?
Tsumugi: They're going to have the best anime ending!
Kirumi: I suggest we get info first.
Ryoma: Tenko, What do you know?
Tenko: Kaede was framed with a picture oof Kaede cheating.
Angie: Whaaat?! Kaede would never cheat!
Tenko: Miu left class early, and didn't answer her dorm.
Kokichi: Ooh, ooh! I can pick locks! Lemme help! Please, please,PLEASEEEEE!
Maki: Kokichi would help a little, I guess.
Kokichi: Thank Atua! Now you have a supreme leader such as me on your side!
Kaito: Shut up, Kokichi.
Himiko: Can we do something right now? I'm bored.
Kaito: I'm down. So is Maki-roll. We got nothing to do.
Maki: I guess I could go, but don't lump me in with that idiot.
Angie: I wanna go too!
Kirumi: I suggest we have a few of us stay with Kaede, and majority of us look for Miu.
Korekiyo: I don't see a problem with that plan. Now, who is in what group.
Himiko: I'm going where Tenko goes!
Tenko: I'm going with Kaede.
K1-B0: Uhm, What are we doing?
Tsumugi: Haven't you heard? We're saving a relationship. Anime style!
K1-B0: I don't understand human relations, so I'll sit this one out. Tell me if you need me.
Angie: Oooookay! You're missing out!

~After choosing where everyone was going~
It was decided that, Himiko, Tenko, Tsumugi, Angie,  Maki, And Kirumi would comfort Kaede. While Kaito, Kokichi, Ryoma, Gonta (who didn't know how to use his phone) And Korekiyo would look for Miu.

They all met up in Tenko's dorm, discussing the plan. With Kaede, they'd keep her happy and give her hope to pursue Miu. With Miu, they'd convince her that Kaede wasn't cheating and it was all a big misunderstanding.

Kokichi and Kaito demanded walkie-talkies so they could be like spies. When they got them, they were over joyed. And with walkie-talkies comes code names. So they decided that names would be made with a noun, and an animal.

Kaito's was Moon Dog, Kokichi's was Checker Rat, Ryoma's was Tennis Mouse, Gonta's was Forest Gorilla, and Korekiyo's was Seesaw Monkey.

First, they picked Miu's lock because she wasn't answering her door. On the inside, was nothing. Her bedsheets were wet, and it smelled of oil and loneliness.

"Looks like even sluts cry!" Kokichi said, looking at her sheets.

"She's obviously going to cry. She really seemed to love Kaede." Korekiyo said, inspecting the room.

"We can't dig too deep into things here. Then we'd be perverts." Ryoma directed his words at Korekiyo.

"We'd better get going then." Kaito began walking out of the door.

"Where we look now?" Gonta said, looking around. It was near nine PM.

"Let's scatter. We have some sort of communication so we should be fine." Korekiyo said, walking into the distance.

"Alright! Last to find the whore is a rotten egg!"

"Kokichi shut up! They'll hear you from inside Kaede's dorm!" Kaito said, also yelling.

"You say that, but you're yelling as well." Ryoma began walking down the hall.

Meanwhile, in Kaede's room the girls were trying to comfort her. Kaede insisted she was alright, and they didn't need to do this for her. Secretly, Kaede wanted them to leave her alone. She wanted to be with Miu, and if she couldn't be with Miu she'd just be by herself.

"Kaede! Earth to Kaede?" Himiko waved her hand in front of Kaede's face.

'Hm. Miu said that to me once before.'

"Huh?" Kaede said, snapping out of her daze.

"You zoned out for a moment." Kirumi said, standing by Kaede.

"I-I Don't want to be a buzzkill or anything, but I'd rather be alone right now.." Kaede looked down at her feet.

"Oh! It's okay! We'll leave now." Tenko said, hurrying the rest of the girls out of the door.

Once back in Tenko's dorm, Tenko addressed their failure in the group chat.

Tenko: Mission failed.
Kaito: We'll get 'em next time.
Tsumugi: Wait, What?
Tenko: How's it going on your end?
Korekiyo: We split up and now we're looking for her.
Tsumugi: So she wasn't in her room after all?
Kirumi: We can't guarantee she's even on campus, then.
Angie: Oh hoh! The plot thickens!
Himiko: Wouldn't that be bad though?
Angie: Mhm!
Maki: We don't want to have to report her missing.
Kaito: We won't have to!
Ryoma: Why?
Kaito: I found her!
Kokichi: Oooh! Where?
Kaito: She's in her lab. But there's one problem.
Kirumi: What?
Kaito: She's sleeping.
Tsumugi: That's all? There'll be no problem for Gonta!
Gonta: Yes! No problem for Gonta.
Tenko: What'll we do from this point on?
Himiko: We should let her sleep.
Angie: Then we draw on her face!
Ryoma: I doubt that'd help at all.
Kaito: Gonta, meet me at Miu's lab.
Gonta: Okay!
Maki: When'd Gonta learn to use his phone?
Gonta: Easy! Gonta just press tiny buttons with letters!
Tsumugi: He's too pure.

After putting Miu to sleep and heading back to Tenko's dorm, everyone felt defeated. They knew that they'd have to think of a new plan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1384
This chapter was getting too long ;-;. I want this to be suspenseful. That's why the last chapter was down a hundred words or so. Also, Angie>Kokichi. That wasn't needed but alright.